[3.0] Courtship: General Discussion

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

GoldenBeauty
Pup
Pup
Name: Gold
Location: I'm lost. I have no idea where I am. I made an emergency landing. SOS

Re: [3.0] Courtship: General Discussion

Post by GoldenBeauty » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:44 pm

elkhunter123456 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:12 pm
Heh, I just realized that if you growl at a courtable wolf ONCE, then it (and its siblings) will growl back or avert its gaze. when a dispersal growls at me after I growl at it, I don't know whether to think thats infuriating or adorable :? . I also noticed that 2 dispersal packs will be more likely to fight each other if there is 1 wolf in each dispersal pack.

Also I don't know if this thread was merged with one of my threads (not the judging one) but if it is, I really hope this doesn't count as double posting. Also i'm also not sure if I commented on the thread this thread was merged with. My apologies if I did. :oops:
Not too long ago I ran into a group of dispersal males and then a few minutes later another pack of dispersal males shooed them off lol. It was funny to watch. I usually don't growl at dispersals, only once and then I move on. I look for specific coat colors.
Lumi & Abnus

TimberRaven
Name: Admiral Picard :)

Re: [3.0] Courtship: General Discussion

Post by TimberRaven » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:29 pm

Courtship for me is really easy. I see a wolf with pretty colorings and good diversity and a decent personality judging by how it acts, I'll have them be my mate-to-be, and then I hunt twice with them. If I'm not impressed, I just say no when the trial's over.
But when a group all with low diversity or just one I'm not interested in approaches and won't go away, I run away. They trot after you, but they don't run. Then I go back to them, because they're still following me, and when the "Dispersal wolves ahead!" popup comes up, I click "Not interested" and it makes them go away. I never growl at them. I can't. aaaa
I made Bertrand smile! GET OUT THE CAKEEE

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”