Cannibal Elk!!

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Have you seen weird things?Two Headed-elk(carcass), topic below, etc.

yes
63%
no
13%
sometimes
24%

Total votes: 54

moonlight_tiger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: I am watching you O.O, i know you are looking at this. Why are you looking at this?

Re: Cannibal Elk!!

Post by moonlight_tiger » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:29 pm

I know what your talking about, but i don't know about him lol.

~Targ
{::}

Kavikfan
Pup
Pup
Location: In a world that dosen't exist.......a world of "myths" such as vampires and werewolves....

Post by Kavikfan » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:02 pm

I'm a girl and i have no clue.
Hundt is powerful
He may overcome you
His yellow-eyed glare
Will give you nightmares
His dagger-like teeth
Will kill any enemy easily
His heart full of care
Will take watch over any pup in need.

Dewfrost
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Dewfrost » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:51 am

Well,whatever your talking about,I bet its nothing to do with this topic or otherwise unimportant.Back on topic now.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MeginoRAWR

My lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry.

♦ WolfQuest User Of The Month September 2009

Bloodstar
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Bloodstar » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:09 pm

ive noticed elk run through carcasses lolz. i dont remember if i saw an elk eating a carcass though. this may be off topic but the coyotes don't help you hunt anymore. On topic: too bad u dont have a screenshot

monkeyuncle6
Pup
Pup

Post by monkeyuncle6 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:15 pm

yeh well collision is really hard to make ou have to make whatever your putting into the game over again i made collision in my house on oblivion, i floated and went throught the walls
Don't just live in this generation
Do something to be remembered in those to come

Bloodstar
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Bloodstar » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:17 pm

what are you saying?

monkeyuncle6
Pup
Pup

Post by monkeyuncle6 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:50 pm

in simple tern collision is tuff
Don't just live in this generation
Do something to be remembered in those to come

April

Post by April » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:29 pm

Really? I saw a floating two headed elk carcass. And I was standing under it! And once in wolf quest the ground turned to water and I saw the edge of the world if that makes any sense! :shock:
Avatar by me. Read my book Lessons Learned (A fiction book about African Wild Dogs) at:

http://aprilsilverwolf.wix.com/lessonslearnednovel

~April~
~Member Of The Month for October of 2009~
Yellowstone wolf international/Skilled Hunter

Snow Powder Runs Pack

Windance
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Windance » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:49 am

Okay, I see a few confused.

The term collision used in this case, is how the different 3D models act when they come in contact. It is hard to program, so that is why we see elks walking through elks, grazing in dead elks, and when you catch an elk, you can stand in it. XD

If you programed them to have a collision factor, the models could not be in the same spot like that.
Did this help?
Remember: You are valid, you are loved, and you are not alone.

moonlight_tiger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: I am watching you O.O, i know you are looking at this. Why are you looking at this?

Post by moonlight_tiger » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:24 am

Well i had that 2 headed elk thing and when i ate from it, it would make my health go up really fast and its food wouldn't go down as fast either.
{::}

Kavikfan
Pup
Pup
Location: In a world that dosen't exist.......a world of "myths" such as vampires and werewolves....

Post by Kavikfan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:15 pm

And you would eat the one at the very bottom first, even if you looked like you were eating from the top.
Hundt is powerful
He may overcome you
His yellow-eyed glare
Will give you nightmares
His dagger-like teeth
His heart full of care

Biscuit333
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Biscuit333 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:10 pm

I think that that made party of the play where perhaps a bug, moreover, when I entered in world mutijoueurs Wolfquest, the dashes to go and would run on the spot! the bugs of wolfquest is not mauvaisse after all.

I hold rear of funny of bug, because I was in the sight of my wolf arpès to have driven out, suddenly, all became white like snow, then I think that it is a strange bug.
To protect and assured the future the wolves for lequelle owes a name of my wolves that I to call as I hear it, a wolf which howls, recalls to the wildlife that the man was to create by nature and the bauté wild ones.Brother wolf, sister wolf, tightened your legs so that ours love and
respect with the wolves as with nature and also the human ones. For
the love of the wolves, let us save the wolves where they is ready
The wolves are our friends not enemies, formerly the men beat the wolves of impotent animal vis-a-vis to the power of the man, you intended to speak about the werewolf, since arrives of the man, our race croiyait there.Because, there were canibalism, during the average age the men mangaient themselves between them, fortunately today that are more possible with by only one day that could return because the prices of food augumente quickly.If one day, none among us will be suffisament rich to pay nourirture become expensive, then of lately of famines will apparaiserai, and the canibales too. I imagine it like that in the year future, éconnomisez the money.

I hope for that gouvenement does not pass on your premise for pucer the wolves, it is ridiculous on the other hand which true in wolfquest the dashes are not far from a carcass, I locate myself like that, but because seeing blood on the have pri taste of since very small,de eating bleeding meat. I am
interricer so that the wolves mangait in the carcasses the visces with genetic disease which is of exessive pilosity!! by chance I even hope with what that resembles to man covered with hair it is strange, on the other hand I reach of a genetic disease which is called the symdrome ito.res
except, the stomach,je would like to be man able to change intoThanks to WolfQuest, I could put to me in the skin of true wolf, déja I imagine which must be said between them,il exists diseases where men is caught for aniamux and seeks to eat believed meat, but the lycanthropie term
Rare genetic disease and I know that the symptom are never similar in the symdrome of Ito, my ortophonist whom I a pen held not the same manner that others, also when I was child I believed virtual. I do not believe in it any more, butWolquest will remain always one of my plays favoriies bus is a wolf in the play and voilâ for I hold the wolf comm a brother not like rival, Of allieu in Canada it eats caribou, I will like go there low to the racontre of true wolves savage..
Live nature, great spaces covered of snow, bus on our premises in France in départeent of the Gironde with Léognan, it Na have souvant of snow and I will still like entredre the hurlememt of beautiful a Si wolf, If splendid and incredibleThe national park of Yellowstone must be pleasant with even wolves
drove out and food. Intend to howl in pack or all alone. List my
favorite animals: 1st wolves and in the 2 ième dogs.
@ by Biscuit333

Windance
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Windance » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Um...I'm a little confused by your post, what does it have to do with the topic? XD
Remember: You are valid, you are loved, and you are not alone.

Maximum
Pup
Pup

Post by Maximum » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:07 pm

Believe me or not, There was an elk acting like a coyote. It was circling me and my mate while we were eating, and when we moved away, It came in and started eating the carcass! We then killed it, and when it died, there was no carcass!
"I have just saved a whole kingdom of strangers. The strength it took to seduce the darkness overtakes me as i fall dead, while the ones i saved rejoince around me, not uttering a word for myself, but still i am proud." Chi the savior

Kavikfan
Pup
Pup

Post by Kavikfan » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:49 pm

Whoa. Know what's funny? It's like one of those made-up stories, like, for example, Tarzan or The jungle book. Tarzan was raised by gorillas, Mowgli was raised by wolves. This elk was raised by coyotes! :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:
Hundt is powerful
He may overcome you
His yellow-eyed glare
Will give you nightmares
His dagger-like teeth
His heart full of care

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”