Making A Difference

Discuss how to take action in helping wildlife and the environment.

Moderator: Isela

Kbird
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Making A Difference

Post by Kbird » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm

You've heard of all the animals dying, correct? People are doing nothing about this, even if they have a disease, it's nothing to them. But if one of their own kind has, it makes a huge difference. Animals are not that different from people, they can even have their own emotions. They have instinct like you. People are usually saying, ''It's just an animal, 1 woult make a difference.'' Well it does, to each one. Just like it would to you. And it's not just 1, it's millions everyday. All are mostly dying from people. Infact, 90 percent of the Earth's animals die due to humans. This includes the pollution we just love to make, over-hunting, traps and poisons, and much more. I say no to this! If you do too, stand with me.

~You're just one person, but you can make a difference.~

jupiterdog
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Making A Difference

Post by jupiterdog » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:47 pm

I Agree.
I hate it when people hunt for fun. Maybe for something essential, like food or warmth. But if there is a walmart down the street and you kill them, Oh it makes me so mad. :evil:
Avatar By Koa! Thank you so much!

My birthday is today! :D

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Maybe you could list a few things we could do to help? That would be wonderful^^

Cenetri
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Cenetri » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:27 pm

I know of one way to help the animals in need. It sponsors both wild and tame, all of which are in need. There have been certain months dedicated to the stopping of aerial wolf hunting, some specifically for dogs and cats, and others spread out.

The orginization is called HSUS, or Humane Society of the United States. [For those of you who are in the states, of course.] But those aren't the only orginizations; there are many more, if you care to look them up on Google, Yahoo, whatever.

A few are as below:
HSUS [Humane Society of the United States]
PETA [People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals]
ASPCA [American Society for the Provention of Cruelty to Animals]

Those are just a few; there are many more out there. If you care to look them up, I reccommend via Google.
=============--''--C E N E T R I
=========Proud WolfQuest Community Member
==============-==- - - - - - - -
Literature is born through pen and ink, mind and toil, lines and paper.
==============Write your own story.

===============-=- - - - - - - -
============--==Avatar © Cenetri

Nightskydapple
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Waiting for "Her" to turn back and realise I'm here enduring the pain.

Post by Nightskydapple » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:49 pm

At my school we are doing a whole-school fair and my little brother's school his doing a small fair for fundraising so are we. And all the money is going to Endangered Wildlife centres. And the money my little brother raises at his school is going to Charity.
~Yeah I'm smiling,[/color]Inside dieing.~
Behind this fake mask of mine,
Paper thin lies, what I wished for most is a paper heart,
then you can't come and destroy and tear it apart like you
did to my last one.~

Return to “Take Action”