Red: If the first half of the code is caps;loboLoco wrote:We finally got the mobile versions updated with 2.7.3p2, so please update your device.
* New new XP-based achievements, called Ranks. You will automatically earn those when entering a game level. They are displayed on a new Ranks tab in Account: Achievements, and upon entering a multiplayer game.
* New penalties for getting killed in multiplayer games: players killed by elk, moose, grizzly and cougar lose 500 XP, must wait six seconds before respawning, and respawn with 45% health.
* Added an "Add as Friend" button to Pack Stats in Multiplayer games.
* Adding scrollbar to Message panel to allow for longer messages.
* If player chooses higher difficulty when starting Raise Pups missions, achievements will be based on that level.
* Errors with the number of required kills for Many Moosen and Not Moosing Around achievements fixed. NOTE: This fix will not be triggered until you enter a game level.
* Hares, moose, and elk killed in winter season retain their winter color and antlers after the transition to spring.
* Removed floating carcass in Amethyst Mountain.
* Blocked fontsize tags in multiplayer chat to prevent abuse.
it still works. But if its like this:
It doesn't work.
The second word's capitalization doesn't matter
Cyan: Upon reloading game they turn into the spring forms (Ex: Winter hare is killed and it turns to spring, it is still white. Player saves game and reloads, hare is now brown.)
Just some bugs I noticed!