Would you ever...

Discuss wolves (news, sightings, etc.).

Moderators: Isela, Koa

*points to question down bellow* please read before you vote :)

Any human being is more important than a beast
19%
Only if it was a human/animal VERY dear to me
38%
Only if I myself were in near-death danger
10%
O_O I would NEVER kill a wolf!
32%

Total votes: 78

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Re: Would you ever...

Post by valkea » Thu May 05, 2016 5:52 pm

I think when given a hypothetical situation like this, it's really easy to say "no, I wouldn't kill a wolf", whether it be because of a love of wolves or from the desire to avoid violence... or both, or really any other reason. When I read the question, the first answer that came to mind was "I wouldn't kill a wolf". However, when put in that actual situation, yes, I'm sure I would kill the wolf even though I would hate every second of it and probably feel sick and hate myself afterwards, and I'm sure a lot of people who have answered saying that they wouldn't kill a wolf would end up the same way. Same goes for any animal, I agree with Skybreaker that wolves aren't an exception when it comes to defending your own or someone else's life.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Samber

Post by Samber » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:58 pm

I would try to scare him/her away, if that didn't work, i would probably hit him/her but not too hard.
─ are you calling me a sinner?
av©lupinz
x
X
X

not active anymore

starstablefan_246
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Star

Post by starstablefan_246 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Vida wrote:If it was attacking my family or friends I would try and drive it away/tranquilize/stun whatever. I personally don't know if I could kill it. But I don't have to worry about that because we have no predators in New Zealand xD. Only birds, deer, mountain goats, possums and feral cats.
Same. I also live in NZ.
=) Everyone is on top of the world, since there is no bottom of the world =)

Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Uzumaaki » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:04 pm

yeah of course. I think I'd have some serious trauma going on if I killed any living creature (other than say insects or whatever) but if it's a choice between a wolf and my pets/people I love there's no contest
av by theinfinite

Selvester
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Selvester » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:15 pm

WOULD I kill a wolf. If I absolutely had to and probably only if it was a direct threat to me, or someone/something dear to me. Everyone else is going to have to fend for themselves. Sorry guys xD
But COULD I kill a wolf, probably not. In all honesty it would probably get me or whatever I'm protecting before I could get to it.

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Derek

Post by Derek Spiral » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Completely depends on the situation. I have been on a lot of hunting trips, and sometimes its just needed to kill a predator for the well-being of nature (humans caused this of course). If it was just something like a betting or a trophy hunt, then no, I would never hurt a wolf (or any other creature if there's no purpose to). But if anything threatens the things I care about, I will not hesitate to put it out, but only if it is the last remaining option.
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг
:: av/sig © Lupinzpack/Samber ::

Return to “General Wolf Discussion”