Do you act like a wolf in real life?

Discuss wolves. (News, sightings, conservation, status, etc.)

Moderators: Isela, Koa

Do you act like a wolf?

-Yes
19%
-Sometimes
32%
-No
18%
-All the time!!!
32%

Total votes: 358

ArcticGirl
Pup
Pup

Do you act like a wolf in real life?

Post by ArcticGirl » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:02 am

I know it sounds kinda immature, but I love wolves soo much that i act like them :D All my friends do to! I have a fort in the forest beside my house, and sometimes me and my friends go there and play wolves. We call it our den, and we pretend to protect our territory from humans. I usually play as the alpha female :D Sometimes i like to pretend that my dogs are my pack (i have 3 dogs) and i run around with them outside.

Do you act like a wolf?

PS- If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move or delete it
"Arctic Wolves fear nothing,
they don't care if its too cold,
or if there is not enough food,
they know that they can get through it,
because when life gets tough,
Arctic Wolves get tougher." ~ Me

Proud member of the Silver Bloods!!!

+Fell+
Pup
Pup

Re: Do you act like a wolf in real life?

Post by +Fell+ » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 am

I love being a wolf! But Im usually a lone wolf, But I dont mind! Theres this park where I live and A huge hill And I love to howl there...Even though im lone I do have my own den (and pee in it LOL) also sniffing for movment and any presence of life been around the den! I also Whine,Whimper,Snarl,Growl,(And you know how you can wiggle your ears up and down? well I do that but keep them up like Im perking my ears!) I Wiggle my my bum like Im wagging my tail (Including doing this at school LOL) Sniffing others,And eating absaloutley anything,I howl and bark and I pinch peoples lunches, And pant when running around! I dont even know Im doing this you know! I am seeking a pack IRL and usually howl for one,I have a master and shes really good! I give the occiasinal snort or grunt to others,And at the moment there is trouble around the den with human life,But I really wish I had a dog to be in my pack and be best buds!) But Im mostly going to be a Kerl Varg(Lone wolf) all my life,But still my mournful cries still get answers! :D
___________Proud Warrior Of The ARC!____________

F aithful
E nergetic
L oving
L oyal

ArcticGirl
Pup
Pup

Post by ArcticGirl » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:24 am

+Fell+ wrote:I love being a wolf! But Im usually a lone wolf, But I dont mind! Theres this park where I live and A huge hill And I love to howl there...Even though im lone I do have my own den (and pee in it LOL) also sniffing for movment and any presence of life been around the den! I also Whine,Whimper,Snarl,Growl,(And you know how you can wiggle your ears up and down? well I do that but keep them up like Im perking my ears!) I Wiggle my my bum like Im wagging my tail (Including doing this at school LOL) Sniffing others,And eating absaloutley anything,I howl and bark and I pinch peoples lunches, And pant when running around! I dont even know Im doing this you know! I am seeking a pack IRL and usually howl for one,I have a master and shes really good! I give the occiasinal snort or grunt to others,And at the moment there is trouble around the den with human life,But I really wish I had a dog to be in my pack and be best buds!) But Im mostly going to be a Kerl Varg(Lone wolf) all my life,But still my mournful cries still get answers! :D
Haha, that sounds kinda like me before i had much friends. I used to be a lone wolf, and i would go off in the woods by myself, trying to avoid humans and i would howl as loud as i could. My mom was getting kinda worried because i always acted like a wolf, lol.

LunaLynn
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by LunaLynn » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:33 am

I act like a wolf alot. I will gorwl at people and bite them. XD I can also run on four legs like a wolf. I remember, whenI was in elementray school, me and my friends would play wolves during recess, and we would have our own territorry and stuff. also I have really good wolf vocals, I can howl, growl, snarl, whimper, and other wolf noises. But I LOVE to run on four legs as a wolf. I love it love it love it. Usually when I howl, my dog joins in so it sounds like 4 dogs are howling. :mrgreen: I love wolves sooo much. Sometimes I play it upstairs with my sister, and we are both lone wolves, and we have our den and everything! Haha. :lol: I wish I had a fort in the forest...I wish I lived near a forest..
....................... υ η α ℓ y η η.
............................Is beastly.
....................Thats all I need to say.
................WolfQuest Community Member
..................Avvie By: Me...beastly me.

+Fell+
Pup
Pup

Post by +Fell+ » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:47 am

Sounds Kewl! I will give occasional bite because I get annoyed, I really am a lone wolf because my sister is four and she dosent know what a wolf is! my friends think Im the most weirdest person on earth,I run on four legs and attack too! I also love my howl ringing to the skies I looove it! It makes me feel the pain of what happened to me in the past...nd I cry of lonliness! (My mournful howl...AAAOOOOOOWWWWW Rising to the skies!!!

F aithful
E nergetic
L oving
L oyal

HappyKitten
Pup
Pup

Post by HappyKitten » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:51 am

I never act like a wolf, but I frequently act like my imaginary animal and speak in its language. My whole family has gotten to speaking in that imaginary animal's language :) People give me funny looks in airports when we do... :)
---------------hαρργkιττεη
-------------
------WolfQuest Community Member
-------------Proud Linux User
--------Published Writer and Poet
-------Amateur Website Designer

---------Being unique is all the rage.

INACTIVE

ArcticGirl
Pup
Pup

Post by ArcticGirl » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 pm

I love to run on 4 legs too :D When i was little i used to run on 4 legs soo much that i prefered to do that instead of walking upright. I also love to growl and bite too!

I guess i am kinda lucky to live beside a forest. I go there all the time with my friends. There is a small freshwater stream running through our forest too, and we like to drink from it.

lupin_blackwolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by lupin_blackwolf » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:22 pm

I absolutly love being a wolf I act like one every day! I have a good voice like a wolf and I can howl growl whimper whine bark and all the other vocals. I like around a big forest to and I always go out and be a lone wolf. I have a den too it's like a real one it's made of big boulders and is pretty big inside. I always howl and back and chase little animals like rabbits and squirrels! Sometimes when I go home my family tell me that they thought they heard a coyote or a wolf but I don't tell them it was me! :D I have a whole territory and sometimes I bring my dog to my den and pretend she's a wolf too! I have so much fun being a wolf and running around on four legs. I have never told anyone that I be a wolf when I go to the woods, they just think I go for a long walk! I love being a wolf and I am so good at it!!!!
-----------------..----------------..-----------------
I am Lυριη.
I roam the open land freely.
Nothing holds me back.
I am wild.
I am free.
I am a wolf.
-----------''-----------------''-----------
Avvie by April
Sig by Myself

+Fell+
Pup
Pup

Post by +Fell+ » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Same here! It was soooo funny when I went shopping and I growled at my nana because she wouldnt get cookies then the whole of the people in the aisle stared at me...Then I whined a little then I said "Um...Yeah dont we need to get peas?" then we walked of lol! And one time I was hanging out with my friend when I knew there was human life appraching...But she said " stop being stuipid come on I wanna climb this tree!" But I just stood and stared and growled,Then I barked once then whined seeing a man walk his dog and he came back to see what was going on...Then he glared at me. "I um...(I was trying to make up a dog name) BUTCH!!! I shouted come here boy stop barking! and I ran of whimpering and growling (I never had a dog with me I just made an exuse LOL) And when I got stung by a wasp I limped and whined! LOL

Does anyone live in the UK here? Im seeking a pack!

F aithful
E nergetic
L oving
L oyal

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 pm

xD No. I don't act like a wolf. Well, not anymore at least.

WhenI was eleven and when Zelda Twilight Princess was announced I pretended to be a wolf, then when I found WolfQuest I had no reason to do it anymore.

XD I used to stalk my cat though.
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

+Fell+
Pup
Pup

Post by +Fell+ » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Lol I love stalking my cat...But it clawed my face!

F aithful
E nergetic
L oving
L oyal

ArcticGirl
Pup
Pup

Post by ArcticGirl » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Haha, one time i tried stalking my cat when he wasnt looking. When i got close i barked at him and he hissed at me!

One time me and my friend were in the pet store with my mom. I looked in at the puppies through the glass and i growled at them. A guy that was beside me looked at me like i was crazy :shock: My mom made me leave the store, lol

Ashira
Pup
Pup
Location: Standing on the edge of a cliff howling with the wind blowing on the fur on my face.

Post by Ashira » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:37 pm

When I was younger I used to play wolves with my friends at recess & lunch at school but now we don't. They would be my pack and I was alpha female. We had territory and everything! We pretended we lived in yellow stone. I got the idea to play this from wolf quest. Sometimes I still act like a wolf though. I love to play wolf quest and sometimes when my best friend is over or i'm playing with my little brother & sister I will sometimes still play wolves with them. :mrgreen: I also have good wolf vocals so I can howl, growl, snarl, wimper, yelp, bark, yap, whine, yip & every other wolf noise. When I growl, snarl and stuff I pretend my ears perk up or pull back flatted against my head.(my ears don't move though I just pretend but it feels like they do! ^^) :D
H.O.W.L
Help Our Wolves Live!
My DeviantArt: http://ashiracresent-claw.deviantart.com/

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 pm

I'm going to go ahead and move this to General Wolf Discussion since it is about wolves.
-moved to General Wolf Discussion-

ArcticGirl
Pup
Pup

Post by ArcticGirl » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Koa wrote:I'm going to go ahead and move this to General Wolf Discussion since it is about wolves.
-moved to General Wolf Discussion-
Ok thats fine :)