Wolf Pawtnership Program

Discuss wolves (news, sightings, etc.).

Moderators: Isela, Koa

1BitJay
Name: Jay

Wolf Pawtnership Program

Post by 1BitJay » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Wolf Pawtnership Program

The Wolfquest community is a community of wolf lovers. We love to discuss it. But, we often get side tracked by the General Other Discussions. It is called WolfQuest for a reason. 

I see all these boards pop up. What are the reasons for them? Do we really need them? Rikkuzilla inspired me with their post in forum suggestions. We do need to stray away a bit from the General Other Discussions.

The Wolf Pawtnership Program is a founded program to get a fair discussion about wolves among members. Each person will be partnered up with someone based like a teacher/student program. The things that you and your partner do is up to you. But the key goal here is to start a great discussion.

News: 

To become a teacher:

To be a teacher, you must have basic knowledge of wolves. You must have good communication skills so that you can teach with your student as well as discuss. Post your application on the thread. After, I will give you a five question test and you must give the most updated and accurate answer. 

Teacher Form:

Code: Select all

Teacher
[b]WolfQuest Username:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a teacher?: [/b]
[b]Are you willing to actively discuss and teach your student?: [/b]
[b]Activeness Level:[/b]
To become a student:

To be a student, you must respectively question your teacher and be involve in discussions. You will be assigned a teacher and you may discuss about wolves. Post on the thread with your application.

Student Form

Code: Select all

Student
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Activeness[/b]
Our Pairings:

Our Waiting Teachers:

Our Waiting Students:

Graduated Students:
[/color]
I ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᔕᗩY TᕼᗩT ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ Iᔕ TᕼE EᗩᔕIEᔕT ᗰEᗩᑎᔕ
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ TO E᙭ᑭᖇEᔕᔕ, ᗷᑌT ᔕIᑎᑕE ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗩᖇE ᗰY
TᗩᒪEᑎT,
I ᗰᑌᔕT TᖇY TO E᙭ᑭᖇEᔕᔕ ᑕᒪᑌᗰᔕIᒪY Iᑎ
ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ
ᗯᕼᗩT TᕼE ᑭᑌᖇE ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗪOᑎE ᗷETTEᖇ.

αν;; i forgot </3 ѕιg;; мє
1BitJay

Return to “General Wolf Discussion”