Wolf at the window by the animal ark series

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
King claw

Wolf at the window by the animal ark series

Post by King claw » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:47 am

Has anyone heard of this book, wolf at the window? well, it is a really good book! here is the plot (the website of animal alk is this:www.Animalark.co.uk)

On a short break to Scotland, Mandy and James visit the local wildlife park to see the star attractions-two young wolves. The wolves are beautiful, though some of the locals are scared and determined to get rid of them. But Mandy and James will do anything to make sure that the wolves are safe-even if it means challenging the strange creature at the window...

Snowdrop77
Pup
Pup
Location: I is watching the guy I has fallen in love with having fun and laughing with his friends :Q_______

Re: Wolf at the window by the animal ark series

Post by Snowdrop77 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:44 am

Sounds good, I think I'll see if I can find it, I love wolf books, there brilliant.They show some of the cruel things that happen to them, like when their killed just for their fur, a coat isn't worth a life!

Larka :wink:
Melikewolves count(how many times she's changed her wolf name)-6

My Wolves-
Larka
Thorn
Okami Amaterasu

King claw

Post by King claw » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:03 pm

yeah, this story has a ittle of it, but it is a really good book!

Snowdrop77
Pup
Pup
Location: I is watching the guy I has fallen in love with having fun and laughing with his friends :Q_______

Post by Snowdrop77 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:06 pm

I'll see if I can find it on Amazon.

My Wolves-
Larka
Thorn
Okami Amaterasu

King claw

Post by King claw » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:17 pm

it is only sale in the UK, it should be on there! (it says it is £3.99 on the back of the book)

Dewfrost
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Dewfrost » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:24 pm

Yes, but alot of items cost more if you buy them on the Internet than if you buy them from a local store. It shouldn't cost that much more though.

I have read this book, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it, although these sort of books are more for younger readers. I found it interesting, plus it was about a wolf, which just added the joy to it.

I'd recommend this book to anyone who likes wolves and doesn't mind reading books that have been suited to younger readers. (^_-)
http://www.youtube.com/user/MeginoRAWR

My lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry.

♦ WolfQuest User Of The Month September 2009

Snowdrop77
Pup
Pup

Post by Snowdrop77 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:25 pm

Wow! That's a good price, that's really fair. :D

My Wolves-
Larka
Thorn
Okami Amaterasu

King claw

Post by King claw » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:36 pm

so have u seen it on amazon?

Dewfrost wrote:Yes, but alot of items cost more if you buy them on the Internet than if you buy them from a local store. It shouldn't cost that much more though.

I have read this book, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it, although these sort of books are more for younger readers. I found it interesting, plus it was about a wolf, which just added the joy to it.

I'd recommend this book to anyone who likes wolves and doesn't mind reading books that have been suited to younger readers. (^_-)

Snowdrop77
Pup
Pup

Post by Snowdrop77 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:10 am

I've seen it on amazon, you can get it for a penny! :shock: wow! :shock:

My Wolves-
Larka
Thorn
Okami Amaterasu

King claw

Post by King claw » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:08 pm

a penny?!? lol, that is not much at all! have u read it yet? :| :| :| you will love it!

Snowdrop77
Pup
Pup

Post by Snowdrop77 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:11 pm

I'm going to ask my dad if I can get it, but he isn't home yet. I just had a huge surprise, I got a christmas card from one of the teachers at my old school! Yay!

My Wolves-
Larka
Thorn
Okami Amaterasu

King claw

Post by King claw » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:19 pm

i have gave all my christmas card out to my friends at school, back to topic. :wink: the book is not sad at all, none of the wolves die but they have got evil hunters in it.

Snowdrop77
Pup
Pup

Post by Snowdrop77 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Sounds like another book I read, there was a wolf that got shot and the main character were trying to protect it from the hunters.

My Wolves-
Larka
Thorn
Okami Amaterasu

King claw

Post by King claw » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:03 pm

lol, sounds like a really cool book! :mrgreen: what is it called? is it on amazon?

Snowdrop77
Pup
Pup

Post by Snowdrop77 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:06 pm

It was a book in my school and unfortunatly I can't remember it's name.I'll try to find it on amazon, if I type in wolf then it might show it up and I might realise that it's the book.

My Wolves-
Larka
Thorn
Okami Amaterasu