Wolf Shadows (new poll up please comment and do the poll)

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.

Would you check this book out?

Would like to read it
40%
sounds like something i would try
40%
No, not enough wolf for me
20%
ugh why would that ever be printed!
No votes

Total votes: 5

kay
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Wolf Shadows (new poll up please comment and do the poll)

Post by kay » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:47 pm

(ok comment and post please! I want this topic to stay afloat for a while!)
This was a good story but a short one Ill type the summery because I have the book with me and if you like it you can check it out this is an USA book just to let you know. Also there are some anti-wolf people that may make you angry so it just a heads up.
..................................................-*-

Wolves are prowling the minnestoa woods, and they're making people in Seths and Matt's town nervous and angry! Hunters claim that wolves are "stealing" deer form their hunting ground. But wolves are a protected species and to kill one means a large fine or even jail time. When it seems the wolves have killed Matt's favorite calf, Matt takes the law into his own hands and fatally shoots the next wolf he sees. Overwhelmed by feelings of anger and disgust, Seth leaves Matt in the woods even though he knows Matt cannot find hes way back alone. When word gets out that a wolf has been killed, Seth and Matt's friendship if put to the test. Seth must now decide whether he should keep Matt's crime a secret or risk the friendship he's had for so
long. . . .

well thats that so the story is about Matt and Seth but wolves are involved don't worry!
Last edited by kay on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howl of a loner
searching, hoping, longing,
for the one to call their own.

DazzleBerry
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Wolf Shadows

Post by DazzleBerry » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:36 pm

It sounds kind of interesting....
EX-MODERATOR

pawnee
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Wolf Shadows

Post by pawnee » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:34 pm

kind of sounds like the wolf is put as a back drop to the invidual vs indivdual theme...but i`ll probably read it for the sake of reading about a wolf. :mrgreen:
My Wolf Art http://pawnee.deviantart.com/
Its Not the Size of the dog in the fight, Its the size of the fight in the dog-Mark Twain

kay
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Wolf Shadows (new poll up please comment and do the poll)

Post by kay » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm

It really is a good story but not a lot of wolf in it...
Still its a good way the burn a few hours not that bad when you get about 20 pages into it. Not a slow story but, it's somewhat of a short story. I think it was about 198 pages long two to three hours if your a fast reader. One if your really fast.
Howl of a loner
searching, hoping, longing,
for the one to call their own.