"Julie of the Wolves" by Jean Craighead George.

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Magnificence

Re: "Julie of the Wolves" by Jean Craighead George.

Post by Magnificence » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm

ReinaWolf wrote:I've only read Julie of the Wolves. I actually own it and I reeeally like it. I haven't read Julie or Kapu's Wolf Pack though.
I read all of them and I love them!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: And its not called Kapu's Wolf Pack, its called Julie's Wolf Pack I love it so much I've read it about... five times. I even own it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wolfluvr101
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Rexx

Re: "Julie of the Wolves" by Jean Craighead George.

Post by wolfluvr101 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am

I read the first after the teacher assigned it for our LA class, and I really loved it so I went to the library and read Julie's Wolf Pack and loved them both!
MP username: novasaurus
MP wolf name: Ylva

Return to “Wolf Multimedia”