"The Freedom Wolves" Comic (Need Cast)

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Cerbolt
Guest
Guest

"The Freedom Wolves" Comic (Need Cast)

Post by Cerbolt » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Hello, members of WolfQuest.

I am planing to make a Movie, based on Cerbolt. I need some help with the graphics and storyline.
If you are interested in helping please read the bottem of the page.

Website: Not done

Cast

Storyline Director- Cerbolt
BG Artist- Cerbolt
Graphic Artist Cerbolt
Chief editor- Blindseer
Character designer- Wolfdog911
Sub Designer:
Effects Artist:
Storyline Editor:

------------------------------------Artist Requirements------------------------------------------

Graphic programs
A drawing tablet
Past experience, with graphics.

Writer Requirments

Esperience story writing
Editing program

-----------------------------------------Current Status------------------------------------------

Accepting Cast Members

Infomation

1. You must submit an example of your art/story
2. It has to be your own work.
3.
Cast Members have to be active, Will be booted from this comic.
4. We will only be allowed to Discuss the comic status by via mail or the Movie Forums.
5. This is for fun, if this gets out of hand I will stop the movie
6. When i publish this it will only be forums (Our website)
7. Please do not steal my Movie, or storyline.

Application

(Please PM me the application to me)

WolfQuest Username:
DeviantArt Username:
Position Wanted:
Do you have the requirements?:
What made you interested in helping:
Did you read and understand the Terms?:
Are you active? (scale of 1 to 10):
Example of Work:



Cerbolt
Last edited by Cerbolt on Wed May 06, 2009 7:36 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Ayame_
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:30 pm
Gender: Female

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Ayame_ » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Just a few questions;
Is there a specific application to be in the cast?
Is it your wolf character, in the cast, and not just your voice?
Also, I do not have a tablet but I can do have a art program. I can color pretty well on that. It's okay if you need us to have tablets, though, I'm fine if you don't accept me because of it.
Thank you,
Ayame

PS: I would be happy to serve as a character designer. Examples of my work are on my deviantART. the link is in my siggy.

Sintact
Guest
Guest

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Sintact » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Same as Ayame, I'm interested helping you with your movie. Actually I'm trying to make better drawings and wolves as you can see at my DA.

I would really like to help you, but it's up to you. Please reply back if you need something about me.

Thanks Ayame for telling me about this.

P.S. http://www.sintact.deviantart.com/

Cerbolt
Guest
Guest

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Cerbolt » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Ayame_ wrote:Just a few questions;
Is there a specific application to be in the cast?
Is it your wolf character, in the cast, and not just your voice?
Also, I do not have a tablet but I can do have a art program. I can color pretty well on that. It's okay if you need us to have tablets, though, I'm fine if you don't accept me because of it.
Thank you,
Ayame

PS: I would be happy to serve as a character designer. Examples of my work are on my deviantART. the link is in my siggy.
Yes it is based on my character, but other wolves are going to be in it.
I will send you an Application for being in the cast.
And Also, its just that I prefer for the artist to have a tablet. And I am doing the grahics the spots up on my first post tells yo what part is available.

Did that answer you questions?

Sintact
Guest
Guest

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Sintact » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:17 pm

I do have a tablet and you already know my DA account. If you need better graphics just give me a month or two for me to improve. I'm new to arts and I'm starting to get used to the tablet xD yeah, I have less than 6 months drawing without help or else.

Cerbolt
Guest
Guest

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Cerbolt » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:25 pm

I wont be starting soon, about a months or 2 months time. i am busy, I just wanted to have the cast set up.

User avatar
Quivira
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:39 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Vvardenfell
Contact:

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Quivira » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:25 pm

I would love to be in the cast. =3
May I be a Storyline Editor if it is okay?
Before I pick that part of the cast, what does the chief editor do?
If the task the chief editor does sounds better than what the storyline editor does, I will choose that instead.^^
A will await for your answer to those questions.^^


Snakes

knives
-- Butch  Deloria

avatar/sig © Lupinzpack/twinlinskis

Cerbolt
Guest
Guest

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Cerbolt » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Ill send you the Application, when I make an Application xD

Sintact
Guest
Guest

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Sintact » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:28 pm

I would help with the character stuff.
Oh any way. I asked my computer teacher if he could teach me how to animate and he agreed. Soon I will know how to make animated things and stuff.

And okay, then I'll dedicate myself to improve my drawings.

User avatar
Quivira
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:39 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Vvardenfell
Contact:

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Quivira » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Cerbolt wrote:Ill send you the Application, when I make an Application xD
Okay.^^ I will await for it. I hope to make the cast! =D


Snakes

knives
-- Butch  Deloria

avatar/sig © Lupinzpack/twinlinskis

Cerbolt
Guest
Guest

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Cerbolt » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Also this is a Sample of what the animation will looks like.
Does it look like its from a Movie?
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/ ... erbolt.gif

Sintact
Guest
Guest

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Sintact » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Yes it does. I already commented on it xD

Ayame_
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:30 pm
Gender: Female

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Movie (Need Cast)

Post by Ayame_ » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Cerbolt wrote:
Ayame_ wrote:Just a few questions;
Is there a specific application to be in the cast?
Is it your wolf character, in the cast, and not just your voice?
Also, I do not have a tablet but I can do have a art program. I can color pretty well on that. It's okay if you need us to have tablets, though, I'm fine if you don't accept me because of it.
Thank you,
Ayame

PS: I would be happy to serve as a character designer. Examples of my work are on my deviantART. the link is in my siggy.
Yes it is based on my character, but other wolves are going to be in it.
I will send you an Application for being in the cast.
And Also, its just that I prefer for the artist to have a tablet. And I am doing the grahics the spots up on my first post tells yo what part is available.

Did that answer you questions?
Perfectly! I will help whatever way I can, though I would prefer character designer. You'll know more once I fill out the application!
Sintact wrote:Same as Ayame, I'm interested helping you with your movie. Actually I'm trying to make better drawings and wolves as you can see at my DA.

I would really like to help you, but it's up to you. Please reply back if you need something about me.

Thanks Ayame for telling me about this.

P.S. http://www.sintact.deviantart.com/
No problem Sintact! anytime :wink:

Cerbolt
Guest
Guest

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Comic (Need Cast)

Post by Cerbolt » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:48 pm

What, I am doing is doing the comic, and after a few pages of the comic then start with the movie.

Hiedidog
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 617
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:31 pm
Gender: Female
Location: California - USA

Re: "The Freedom Wolf" Comic (Need Cast)

Post by Hiedidog » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Good luck with the comic, Polar! 8D
♥Kamisha♥

October 2009 Undine Falls Pack Member of the Month

Post Reply

Return to “Wolf Multimedia”