Stars Of Dawn- New Comic Series!

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
wolf777

Re: Stars Of Dawn- New Comic Series!

Post by wolf777 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 am

CAn i join your Comic?

Name of wolf: Zona
Personality: fuuny,organized,sometimes can be realy evil,protective,like pups,wonderful,like kill enemies.
Reference: coming soon
Do you want me to make you a ref?: That would be great,but i need only lineart.
Eye Color: blue
Fur Color: Coming soon...
Markings: Coming soon...
2nd Fur Color: Coming soon ...
Scars?: next to nose,on left hand paw,two scars on ear.
Do you want your wolf to be in a differnt pack? or do you want it to be in Stars of Dawn pack?: Star of Dawn Pack please

Thanks ^^.

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 am

This is amazing! I love the cover. Do you mind if I'm part of it?
Character forum-

Name of wolf: Silence
Personality: Doesn’t speak much, however you can tell a lot by how he holds his body. Very loyal but not so social, much rather sit alone on some hill they play with his pack however if need calls it won’t be long before Silence is there to defend those he loves. He loves to fight but will not do so unrashly. He is one of those wolves that is always careful to think before you leap, however if it comes to do it now or never he will not hesitate to act. He can be prone to sudden snaps of short lasted aggression and combined with the fact that given the chance he will take over any lesser wolves this can be a recipe for disaster. But most of the time his is docile and alone so these troubles are seldom seen. If you wish to be friends with Silence you are usually the one who has to make the first move since Silence is rather shy along with his loner personality.
Reference: http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo62 ... ineart.png
Do you want me to make you a ref?: If you don't mind, yes please.
Eye Color: pale gray with golden flecks pointing inwards
Fur Color: Dark, steel gray
Markings: the tip of his muzzle is grayed, making him look older then he really is. His legs, paws, underbelly and undertail are black. The tip of his tail is a slightly lighter gray then his body, the tips of his ears are the same. His jaw and chest have flecks of silver fur that reflect light when he howls, making it look almost, in moon light, like those places of his body are white to spite only small amount of silver in them. His has no extremely distinct dorsal strip but the hairs along Silence’s back are flecked with black. Silence has black eye dots.
2nd Fur Color: black
Scars?: He has one scar running over the top of his muzzle, made by a mountain lion.(Not shown in Ref)
Do you want your wolf to be in a differnt pack? or do you want it to be in Stars of Dawn pack?: I don't care. Whatever you think is best.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢ ʳ ˢ
ˢ ʳʸʰ ˢ ʰ
ˣ ˢ ʰˢ,
ʰ ʳʸʰ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

av/sig/quote © coyoteflu/LupinzPack/patty griffin

Ildflue
Pup
Pup

Post by Ildflue » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:10 pm

This is absolutely amazing! Can I be a part of it?
I'll even help if you need it, I'm not half-bad at drawing(:

Name of wolf: Earthfly
Personality: Earthfly tends to be a bit too proud and stubborn, and underestimates almost everyone because of his big and muscled build. He is very loyal towards those he consider his friends and family, but he will abandon pack mates if it means he will survive. Earthfly loves to fight, and he is a very great fighter as well because of his experience. He sees other things most wolves tends to over-see, openings when he is cornered or weaknesses of prey and enemies. He has a tendency to act without thinking, but most of the time he comes out of the situations without a scratch. Earthfly is also a bit aggressive and will rather fight than talk himself out of dangerous situations with opponents. He can usually be seen as rude, but he cannot do anything about it because thats just who he is. He also calls younger wolves "Young one" or "pup" because of his age.(He is six and a half years old.)
Reference: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156 ... lde6-1.png If you cannot see clearly I can make another one.
Do you want me to make you a ref?: Doesn't matter(:
Eye Color: Light brown with a green hue.
Fur Color: A deep reddish brown.
Markings: His face and back is a little lighter than the rest of his body, and he has some golden mixed randomly in his fur.
2nd Fur Color: Golden
Scars?: He has a long scar running down his left eye, from an old bear he chased off.
Do you want your wolf to be in a differnt pack? or do you want it to be in Stars of Dawn pack?: it really doesn't matter, do what you think will suit my wolf and your story the best(:
The baot is has spoken.

Hestia

Post by Hestia » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:53 am

Intresting Horseracer101!

Name of wolf: Darkwing
Personality: Darkwing is quite kind with everyone, she gets along good with pups, omega, ect. She is very loyal, and active around a pack, she would also go hunting when ever she could. Darkwing is also a skilled fighter when it comes to a fight with a rival or stranger loner.
Reference: None, sorry.
Do you want me to make you a ref?: Yes please
Eye Color: Yellow
Fur Color: Gray
Markings: None
2nd Fur Color: None
Scars?: On muzzle
Do you want your wolf to be in a differnt pack? or do you want it to be in Stars of Dawn pack?: I don't mind what you pick.