Blood & Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Tinyluv
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Blood & Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

Post by Tinyluv » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:39 am

Thanks for not being mad!

I understand.They always make werewolves or vampires the ones who love a mortal,at the end they get the mortal they always live happily ever after!But this time she got a werewolf (not the mortal),They might have lived!(Not happily ever after)

Songdog
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Songdog » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:03 am

it's not just that cliche, there's plenty more. Such as the "We must keep our identity a secret", "We must follow the ancient laws despite how irrelevant they may now be", "Our kind must always stick together", "We are superior to the humans" so forth and so on.

Tinyluv
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Tinyluv » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Songdog wrote:it's not just that cliche, there's plenty more. Such as the "We must keep our identity a secret", "We must follow the ancient laws despite how irrelevant they may now be", "Our kind must always stick together", "We are superior to the humans" so forth and so on.
That is so true!I definetely agree with you!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) :D

DazzleBerry
Former WQ Moderator

Post by DazzleBerry » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:00 pm

I have read Blood and Chocolate a few times, and enjoyed it. I wouldn't say it was my favorite book or anything, but it was good. The writing style, I think was what made the book for me. I really liked some of the word choices of the author, as they reflected the more... "wolf-y" mindset nicely. Many of the phrases related everday human activites to those of a wolf, such as "wagging like a tail" or "missing the feeling of paws" etc. I also thought the change was portrayed well. :)
EX-MODERATOR

Sanna92
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Sanna92 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:08 pm

i have that book and movie but i liked the book a whole lot better

fifounete
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by fifounete » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:03 am

It was a good book, and a good movie, i loved the most how they transformed in there wolf-form in the movie, really, everyone should at least look the movie and read the book, its awesome :wink:
Xara, Alpha female of the Blue Moonlight Pack

There are still spots open in our pack, go take a look at it:

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29736

Streuner
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Streuner » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:36 pm

I like the movie absolutely. (I never read the book by now !)
And yes i know, the movies of filmed books are mostly so awful, therefore i read it in the next time ^-^
hope that's so good like it's sounds :mrgreen: