Wolf Story Review

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Ravenflight101
Pup
Pup
Location: Riding on the back of a wolf, hanging on as she flys.

Wolf Story Review

Post by Ravenflight101 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:07 pm

This is just a nice place to hang out, talk about wolfquest stories and give tips. If this should go somewhere else, please tell me. I thought this would be the perfect place to put it though. There ARE a few rules however:

1. The only critiscism we allow here is constructive critiscism. For example:
Yes: -random user name here-, Your story -story name here- is really good. It has a few spelling mistakes, perhaps you could put it in wordpad or something and fix any and all mistakes.
No: -random user name here-, -insert story name- is horrible! My two year old cousin could write better than you.

2. Link to your story so we can read it!

3. If you link, you MUST review another story. Replying is optional.
---

This is the link to my story, Journey of a Golden Fire.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=31030
Raven, forever night.
Raven, prideful stare.
Raven, icey eyes
Raven, wings on the dawn
Raven, she's gone.

====================
-Dialga+Staraptor=EPIC WIN-
====================

Maia Huntress
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Re: Wolf Story Review

Post by Maia Huntress » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Okay I will review a story! Hmmm... how about.... yours Ravenflight?!
Pros:Descriptive and suspenseful.Also, I love the characters. Awesome!
Cons: As I mentioned above, you are descriptive, but I think that if you put your mind to it, you can add even more! Also, I think you need to add a little more of what my 4th grade teacher called 'voice'. I want to know what Goldfire(and the rest of the characters) are thinking about and what they think of a certain situation. Other then that, perfect!

Here's the link to my story, Maia's NEW story. See you there!
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=30616