Wurr (wolf comic)

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: Wurr (wolf comic)

Post by Masika » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:37 pm

walshjam15 wrote:im reading it right now! im hooked on it! i love it!
walshjam15 wrote:i finished it and i don't like how it ends. how can i read more?
(walshjam15,it would be great if you could use the edit button, rather than creating a triple post, it would help keeo things organized. Thanks!)

Also, the comic isn't actually finnished or anything, it's still in the process of being finnished. Pages of the comic will come out every so often (usually every week). So, for now, you'll have to wait for more comic pages to be released ^^
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

walshjam15
Pup
Pup

Post by walshjam15 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:54 pm

oh! ok sorry i didn't mean to but i will from now on! i am new to this and i am still learning new things every day about what i should and shouldn't do! thanks
White Fang
`•.¸¸.•*¨*`•.¸¸.•*¨*`•.¸¸.•*¨
Love,
Laugh,
and Howl at the moon.
`•.¸¸.•*¨*`•.¸¸.•*¨*`•.¸¸.•*¨

Yoshifan95
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Love it!

Post by Yoshifan95 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Iv'e read the first 13 pages already - LOVING IT!
-wolf rain-

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: Love it!

Post by Masika » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:18 am

Yoshifan95 wrote:Iv'e read the first 13 pages already - LOVING IT!
You should definitely try and read up to the current page, it gets really interesting :3

I'm quite fasinated with the whole Nightclaw's brother sitution... can't wait to see how that pans out.
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Kiba_1996
Pup
Pup
Location: Bucharest, Romania(for those who never heard about this country it is Count Dracula's homeland)

Post by Kiba_1996 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:36 am

I love "Wurr". I've just read the last pages. When I first saw the cover I taught it was a horrible comic but after I started reading the plot caught me. Now I check it one in a while to see if there are any new pages.
"I've got nowhere to go back to, so I have no choice but to move forward."
Kiba - Wolf's Rain

Avvie by me

http://www.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=175061629

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:28 am

Kiba_1996 wrote:I love "Wurr". I've just read the last pages. When I first saw the cover I taught it was a horrible comic but after I started reading the plot caught me. Now I check it one in a while to see if there are any new pages.
I'd say that the plot is the most attracting thing about the comic, it's different from anything I've read before :3
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Ugh; I haven't read Wurr in a looooong time. I really need to catch up with it... -guilt-
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Mayachi
Pup
Pup

Post by Mayachi » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 pm

I haven't read it.. Guess I'll check it out. :3
♦And it's obvious that your dying, dying.♦
♦Just living proof that the camera's lying.♦
♦And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.♦
♦So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.♦
♦You'll go out in style.♦

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:54 am

Yes, it's a good comic. Definitely agree there.

I like the simple grayscale coloring, since this comic is still on-going and hasn't quit like so many others on DA, often due to loss of intrest since full color and shading take so long for most artists. The occasional color pages are a very nice surprise against the grayscale of the rest of the comic, keeping readers in awe and interested. And WolfPearl boasts consistnet anatomy, which is nice for readers. He definitely has talent in reguards to anatomy; Iacar is proof of that! His pig-like frame and the ideas behind his design make me envy the creativity.

I am also caught up on the current situation. My favourite character is Name of Iralbe and second is Halfmar, his arms are awesome. My avourite page is 27, just look at Morri's face (http://wolfpearl.deviantart.com/gallery ... 2#/d1jrb3g)! That was a laugh out loud moment for me.

When I first heard Iacar speak about 'Pyramof', I was shocked to then hear Crippeled say 'Pyramos'! I was like "hello, spelling inconsistency"! It took me another page to realise that Iacar's jaw interrupts his pronunciation :P .

Chemuhk
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Chemuhk » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Overcast wrote:
When I first heard Iacar speak about 'Pyramof', I was shocked to then hear Crippeled say 'Pyramos'! I was like "hello, spelling inconsistency"! It took me another page to realise that Iacar's jaw interrupts his pronunciation :P .
Haha, that's exactly what happened to me! I didn't realize that Iacar had a lisp, so I thought that WolfPearl's keyboard turned all his s's into f's or something for the first few pages :lol: !
För allting börja nånstans när ja tappar balansen,
Woah,
Det klart det blir så när man dansar
nära kanten.

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:19 am

Chemuhk wrote:Haha, that's exactly what happened to me! I didn't realize that Iacar had a lisp, so I thought that WolfPearl's keyboard turned all his s's into f's or something for the first few pages :lol: !
Indeed Chemuhk, it is a pleasent surprise when one realises what is actually going on there!

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:32 am

I had no idea Iacar had a lisp :o I thought they were just typos or something ~

WolfPearl has really planned all the characters very throughly, as well as the general creation of the comic pages.
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Overcast

Post by Overcast » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 am

SilverHybrid wrote:I had no idea Iacar had a lisp :o I thought they were just typos or something ~

WolfPearl has really planned all the characters very throughly, as well as the general creation of the comic pages.
Whaaaat Silverhybrid? Thats a lot of typos for one character :P! I forget if we got to hear Badjaw speak or not, but his lisp is so bad that he has the translator, Riega. There is a fun picture of Badjaw eating here: http://wolfpearl.deviantart.com/gallery ... 4#/d163u4w.

Swifty
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Name: Wildtale

Post by Swifty » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:42 am

Overcast wrote:
SilverHybrid wrote:I had no idea Iacar had a lisp :o I thought they were just typos or something ~

Whaaaat Silverhybrid? Thats a lot of typos for one character :P! I forget if we got to hear Badjaw speak or not, but his lisp is so bad that he has the translator, Riega. There is a fun picture of Badjaw eating here: http://wolfpearl.deviantart.com/gallery ... 4#/d163u4w.

No, we never got to hear Badjaw speaking, at least not yet. I'm looking forward to reading page #102. I really would like to meet this "cousin Issan".
Author of ~My Voice~ and ∞Distant Calling∞
Link: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=40094

You can now find me here: www.wildtale.deviantart.com

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:03 am

xD
Swifty wrote:
Overcast wrote:

No, we never got to hear Badjaw speaking, at least not yet. I'm looking forward to reading page #102. I really would like to meet this "cousin Issan".
I'm also interested in 'Issan', should be pretty interesting ~
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Return to “Wolf Multimedia”