A Wolf Story: A Novel Of Savage Conflict And Desperate Faith

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
pawnee
Former WQ Moderator

A Wolf Story: A Novel Of Savage Conflict And Desperate Faith

Post by pawnee » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:40 pm

This is a youth/children`s story and seems to have a heavy christian theme about it, but you can read it a number of ways depending on your own viewpoint. Long ago, the inhabitants of the deep woods were given a choice.

The choice was difficult. They could follow the Silver Wolf and his lord, the Lightmaker, or join the secretive forces of the Dark Council.

After a desperate series of battles that rage across a harsh, frozen wilderness, the Dark Council is on the threshold of eternal victory...and the servants of the Lightmaker are devastatingly reduced to their last flicker of hope.

In the final encounter, the struggle between good and evil is more than strength against strength. More than wit against wit. It is a path of endurance won through suffering...of peace won through pain.

It seems like a good book, before it was re-released the only copies I found were going up from atleast eighty dollars. and that was just for a used book! the re-release came out on saturday but my copy has yet to arrive.
My Wolf Art http://pawnee.deviantart.com/
Its Not the Size of the dog in the fight, Its the size of the fight in the dog-Mark Twain

Lazy Cat 94
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: somewhere plotting world domination with my squirell friends!!

Re: A Wolf Story: A Novel Of Savage Conflict And Desperate Faith

Post by Lazy Cat 94 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:58 pm

It does sound like a good book.
This is me
This is who I was and will always will be
Accept for who I am
I will never change
As I run Proud and Free with my pack
We are wolves
Strong and Fierce
My name is IceClaw

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Re: A Wolf Story: A Novel Of Savage Conflict And Desperate Faith

Post by Frodo1 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:38 am

I recieved this book from a friend, and I love it! I would highly reccomend it to anyone looking for a good adventure story. Especially if you love stories with a fight between good and evil. This book makes it onto my list of favorite books, and I have read it over and over again numerous times. Again, I would highly reccommend reading this book to anyone who likes adventure.
-Frodo
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me