What are your ideas about a book about wolves.

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
tallears
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

What are your ideas about a book about wolves.

Post by tallears » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Hello all you wolfquest users, I am maybe going to make a book about wolves. It would be nice if you could post any ideas you might have about what would interest you in a story about wolves. I'm not saying that your idea would be used in the book I'm not saying it will not, hey I might not even make the book. I started one, but now I am going to make a another one so please post your ideas, This book will be a chapter book, if I make it thank you for reading.

Hibiscus
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: What are your ideas about a book about wolves.

Post by Hibiscus » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:00 am

I finished writing one, it's called Cry of the Wolf. It's changing main characters from the alphas, to their pups to the whole pack and the rival. My dad said it needed a little editing (which I'm too lazy to do right now), but it might give you some ideas! ;)
ωїѕћ טƿǫȵ ӓ ȿʈȧɍ...
♫ ♪ ♫
Şįǥԓάτʋʀɛ ᴥ Ħȉɓǐʂҫטѕ
ɑɯɛʂɵɱɛ ɑ˅˅ɨɛ ɓʯ Charbanae. Țɧɑɳĸȿ!

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 am

-Thread Moved to Wolf Art/Literature-
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

tallears
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by tallears » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:20 am

I finished writing one, it's called Cry of the Wolf. It's changing main characters from the alphas, to their pups to the whole pack and the rival. My dad said it needed a little editing (which I'm too lazy to do right now), but it might give you some ideas!
Thanks!

CloeWolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by CloeWolf » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:38 am

I am in the process of writing one right now. It's called, Banjo, and so anyway, it's just about a dog named Banjo who joins a wolf pack, and he and his new friend are accused of murder, and they have to go out to prove themselves innocent. In my opinion, wolf books should teach what gentle creatures wolves are. The first readers of a wolf book would probably be wolf lovers, and continue that way, and later on, it would gain more non- wolf lovers as readers. So, if you want it to educate people, then I would suggest making it realistic, but with a slight amount of fantasy (talking, logic, etc.). That's just my suggestion, but I'm sure whatever you think of will be great!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
--Gandhi

-Shadow-Seeker-

Post by -Shadow-Seeker- » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:40 pm

you could get in serious trouble if you didn't give credit. you would and could be fined for copy right if you published it...

Atropine
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Atropine » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:09 am

tallears wrote:
I finished writing one, it's called Cry of the Wolf. It's changing main characters from the alphas, to their pups to the whole pack and the rival. My dad said it needed a little editing (which I'm too lazy to do right now), but it might give you some ideas!
Thanks!
Please make sure your posts contain at least three words, even if you are quoting someone; thanks!

Return to “Wolf Multimedia”