Worth Waiting For

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Pazific
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Worth Waiting For

Post by Pazific » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:40 pm

First of all, thank you so much for taking your time to read this! It really means a lot to me. This topic is focused on a prospective non-anime graphic novel of mine that will be centered around wolves. There's just one problem. I don't know what the novel should be about. That's why I came here, the WolfQuest users I've seen in the past are creative and extraordinary and that's just what I need to create a graphic novel that will grab everyone's attention and hold it. It's also possible that I might end up looking for a co-writer/illustrator in the near future. Don't get your hopes up too high though. (By the way, the title of the topic is just me saying that it's about time I put this long awaited plan into action)

Since you now know why you're here, let me give you a bit of background information. I'm a teen artist and I've been trying to start a project like this for eons. I don't have too much money so I can't afford the best graphic programs yet but I deal with what I have. If you'd like to check out some of my artwork, click this link >> http://pazificocean.deviantart.com There's not much on there yet but I've been drawing for two and a half years so I have a lot to put up.

Now, back to the graphic novel. For now, just post whatever ideas, suggestions, questions and other comments you have and I'll reply as soon as I can. I don't have much else to say but thanks again! :mrgreen:

~Pazific
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Scribbles]
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Worth Waiting For

Post by [Scribbles] » Mon May 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Are you in need of a plot or characters?
You don't have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
~C.S. Lewis

Return to “Wolf Multimedia”