Wolf Comic

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Nausah
Pup
Pup

Wolf Comic

Post by Nausah » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:46 pm

So I have finally turned this story of mine into a comic series. You can find it on my Deviantart (link below).
The cover page is all that is up for now, however characters and pages will be following soon.
Legend of the Wolves was an animation series I was attempting on youtube, however I cancelled it due to time and other reasons. Wolves Legend is the comic I will be doing to replace it. It is similar to the story of LotW, however pretty different. The characters are different, the area is different and the main plot has been changed. Still based around the same concept, but very different.
The comic is going to be something a little different and something that I really haven't seen any other writers or artists do in their comics (there are probably some out there). Basically what will happen in the comic, depends on what the reader's agree with and disagree with. There may be a part where reader's must choose between who get lost or who gets trapped ect. It is all about the reader's comments that occur on the Deviantart page.
I am ALSO looking for extra's to be in some part's of the comic. These extra's will not speak or really do anything, but rather just appear in the crowd or in a certain scene. There will be more information on this in the upcoming pages of the comic, however you should check out the cover page, linked below, for more information.

I am posting this here for people who enjoy wolf comic's and maybe want to give a go at reading mine. It's still new and only at its beginning.

Av/Lupin S DeCanis

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Wolf Comic

Post by Koa » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:57 pm

-moved to Wolf Multimedia-

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Re: Wolf Comic

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:41 pm

This is interesting..... will check it out and follow it....