See wild Eastern wolves feeding in Algonquin Park LIVE

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Nordue

See wild Eastern wolves feeding in Algonquin Park LIVE

Post by Nordue » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Algonquin Park Live Webcam

The death of one animal is an opportunity for others...

In the days ahead, Algonquin Park Webcam viewers can watch as predators, including the potential for Eastern Wolves, feed upon a Moose found dead along the edge of Highway 60 and placed in the valley below the Algonquin Park Visitor Centre on February 11, 2015. The first the Eastern Wolf observed at the carcass was on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 9:20am. Watch for additional wildlife sightings below or see the running list of observations on The Friends of Algonquin Park's Facebook page.

This strategic placement of a Moose carcass during the winter has taken place several times before and has attracted various scavengers that depend upon the misfortunes of others to survive Algonquin Park's harsh winter conditions. Species observed at past carcasses have included Common Ravens, Red Fox, Fisher, American Marten, Bald Eagle, Gray Jay, and Eastern Wolves.
  • At the moment of this posting, there are two wolves there now! Could be coyotes also, it's hard to see.

Kittea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Yas

Re: See wild Eastern wolves feeding in Algonquin Park LIVE

Post by Kittea » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:37 pm

Can we get a direct link to it? I had trouble finding it, but it could have just been my internet connection.
|
Smapleville's Finest

Look man, I find it hard to believe
that you just picked up some random pants
and put them on
Be straight with me, are these pants yours?

- - -
Av / Sig - Lupe

Nordue

Re: See wild Eastern wolves feeding in Algonquin Park LIVE

Post by Nordue » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Return to “Wolf Multimedia”