Fenrir, the gigantic wolf of the nordic mythology

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Post Reply
User avatar
SheWolf17
Pup
Pup
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:01 pm
Name: SheWolf
Gender: Female
Location: Brazil

Fenrir, the gigantic wolf of the nordic mythology

Post by SheWolf17 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:26 pm

Fenrir, a colossal wolf who participated in the battle of the gods in Ragnarok.

See the image of fenrir here https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... a-wolf.jpg and https://mr.comingsoon.it/imgdb/PrimoPiano/49826_ppl.jpg

Mortals must depend on the wisdom of the Gods, but they never forget that they are fallible. The Gods can be petty, impertinent, and, worst of all, they may be wrong. What are the consequences of your mistakes? They should have murdered the wolf beast, Fenrir, but decided instead to imprison him. Despite the warnings and prophecies that he would tear Odin to the Ragnarök and devour the earth and the sky, they did not take the life of Loki's son. Now, terror roams freely. No one knows how, but Fenrir is out of breath.
Three times they tried to arrest him, each convincing Fenrir that the chains were nothing more than a challenge to his strength, a test to see if he could destroy them. The first two shackles forged by the Gods were easily broken by the terrible power of the beast, but the third was a tape made by dwarves, and Fenrir suspected the intentions of the Gods. As a test of good faith, he demanded that one of them put his hand in his mouth, and if the tape proved to be of a magical nature, he would perform his punishment. Courageous, but perhaps foolish, Tyr placed his fist in Fenrir's mouth as the ribbon was caught in the wolf's leg. Fenrir twisted and screamed, but he could not break free and enraged, devouring Tyr's hand.For a while, Fenrir was forgotten; The terrible prophecy only a memory. But all were warned ... And the gods did nothing. Now, Fenrir is hungry. The first hunter, an alpha among sheep ... But no flesh will satisfy his desires. It's out of revenge that he craves and is now out of breath.

In Ragnarok, Fenrir gets rid of the chains
And fights with Odin, and with ease Fenrir swallowed him, but his son, the god of vengeance, wanted to avenge his father,
And he plucked the jaw from Fenrir
Even with a destruction that the wolf can cause, the gods did not kill him,
because nothing could stop the nordic apocalypse.
http://pt-br.smite.wikia.com/wiki/Fenrir This is the site that got some parts
Last edited by SheWolf17 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A shot in the dark
A past lost in space
Where do I start?
The past and the chase
You hunted me down
Like a wolf, a predator
I felt like a deer in the lights

User avatar
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 12959
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Fenrir, the gigantic wolf of the nordic mythology

Post by Koa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Please post a link to where you quoted this information from. Thanks.
Moved to Wolf Multimedia.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

User avatar
SheWolf17
Pup
Pup
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:01 pm
Name: SheWolf
Gender: Female
Location: Brazil

Re: Fenrir, the gigantic wolf of the nordic mythology

Post by SheWolf17 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Koa wrote:Please post a link to where you quoted this information from. Thanks.
Moved to Wolf Multimedia.
I've been watching about Fenrir on YouTube and sites, I did not give the link here, because I know most would not understand the site, because it's Brazilian
A shot in the dark
A past lost in space
Where do I start?
The past and the chase
You hunted me down
Like a wolf, a predator
I felt like a deer in the lights

User avatar
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 12959
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Fenrir, the gigantic wolf of the nordic mythology

Post by Koa » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Nymeria10 wrote:
Koa wrote:Please post a link to where you quoted this information from. Thanks.
Moved to Wolf Multimedia.
I've been watching about Fenrir on YouTube and sites, I did not give the link here, because I know most would not understand the site, because it's Brazilian
It's not a problem. If you provide the link, I know a method that will translate the page. Thanks
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

User avatar
SheWolf17
Pup
Pup
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:01 pm
Name: SheWolf
Gender: Female
Location: Brazil

Re: Fenrir, the gigantic wolf of the nordic mythology

Post by SheWolf17 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Koa wrote:
Nymeria10 wrote:
Koa wrote:Please post a link to where you quoted this information from. Thanks.
Moved to Wolf Multimedia.
I've been watching about Fenrir on YouTube and sites, I did not give the link here, because I know most would not understand the site, because it's Brazilian
It's not a problem. If you provide the link, I know a method that will translate the page. Thanks
I will give the link and edit the post, now I only need to remember what site was :lol:
A shot in the dark
A past lost in space
Where do I start?
The past and the chase
You hunted me down
Like a wolf, a predator
I felt like a deer in the lights

Post Reply

Return to “Wolf Multimedia”