Undine Falls Pack: Reconnecting with Old Friends!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
April

Re: Undine Falls Pack: Celebrating 6th Anniversary!~

Post by April » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Lol I found the weirdest thing I made about MOON back when I was in Undine Falls. It's some kind of essay about his personality based on five questions I asked him. It made me feel homesick of Undine Falls. I'm 20 now, like Nature Girl it was really fun for me as a kid but yeah I guess I've kind of grown out of it.
Avatar by me. Read my book Lessons Learned (A fiction book about African Wild Dogs) at:

http://aprilsilverwolf.wix.com/lessonslearnednovel

~April~
~Member Of The Month for October of 2009~
Yellowstone wolf international/Skilled Hunter

Snow Powder Runs Pack

Skor
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by Skor » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Good night, sweet prince
grownup teenage troublemaker

Wolf Runner1
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Currently? Probably either: Pluto, or Saturn. Feel free to check both places.

Post by Wolf Runner1 » Mon May 04, 2015 12:58 am

Hey y'all... So I don't know if anyone will remember me, or even see this... Boy it's been awhile... But I was just thinking about the time we used to spend together. :) I'm in college now, how crazy is that? I used to go by Fire, used to teach RP to people who wanted to RP better... It was pretty great. Hope you're all finding success in your adult lives!

~Fire
Profile pic via the lovely NatureGirl

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Tue May 05, 2015 5:22 am

Ha, I was lurking around the other day considering posting something similar to you, Fire! Thought no-one would notice anyway.. So good to see you, though. It's nice to hear from people, especially if it's positive news. Think I joined UF when I was 13 or 14 and like Fire I'm in uni now and half a year away from turning 20. It's been a wild ride and I still really value the memories from this pack. Hope you're all good.

<3 Silver

ps- I don't know if this thread will be around for much longer assuming the pack is no longer up.. any chance we could have a catch up group chat sometime? I could contact at least three people outside of here if necessary :x
wyrd bið ful aræd
traveling 03.08 - 18.08 - limited availability.
for questions and concerns, please reach out to another moderator.

Moonikinz
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Moonikinz » Thu May 07, 2015 12:06 am

you guys are making me feel old stop it! this place used to be pretty great though.
Former Founder of Undine Falls Pack/Pack mascot
Former WQ moderator.

Nature Girl
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Nature Girl » Sat May 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Moonikinz wrote:you guys are making me feel old stop it! this place used to be pretty great though.
Um, you ARE old :P You've always been old!

Please don't go all MEGA_MOON and stomp on me. (:

Kodex

Post by Kodex » Wed May 13, 2015 8:48 pm

So this still exists, hey nice. I used to be that Howl person, left the pack shortly before it closed I believe.
[DATA] former Report Team member.
[INTERFACE] blog // Steam // deviantArt // Flight Rising

Rikkuzilla
Name: Rikku

Post by Rikkuzilla » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:01 am

Pssht, ya'll are still a bunch of kids to me -- cool kids though. (^_-) We should totally set up an Undine Falls reunion. Peace out!

Side note: I made sure my contact information in my profile was updated. Soooo, if you are wanting to contact each other to set up some kind of "reunion", you should be able to email me via here. Only issue is that emails and PM notifications are often buried in the WQ admin account activation emails....so you can message me and I can give you an alternative email to contact me. Let me know how you'd like to meet....like if you use Skype or whatever and we can go from there. Maybe we could do something next year.

As I posted a million years ago -- I stumbled across a ton of Undine Falls art submissions and silly drawings members did on our doodlechat. Anyone looking for something special, I'd be happy to upload them to an album for you to sift through and save some memories.
:pawprint: WolfQuest: Undine Falls Pack Discord :pawprint:
**You must know a current member that uses the server to join.**

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:51 pm

I'm very happy to see you around here again, Rikku, and glad to hear we might be having a reunion sometime soon. I will be passing on the message, and hope to see others showing up sometime soon.

<3

I'd love to see some of that old art and the like too, although I bet there is plenty of blackmail material among that. Still, it would be very fitting for a reunion.
wyrd bið ful aræd
traveling 03.08 - 18.08 - limited availability.
for questions and concerns, please reach out to another moderator.

Midnight Snow
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Midnight Snow » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Dude, it's like the zombie apocalypse or something, all these names that even I remember, popping up from time to time. Where do I sign up for this rise from the dead?

PS: I would colour my font grey like I used to back in the day, but I have no idea what hex code I used to have.
     You're not paranoid. You know you aren't. At least you weren't, until they started coming after you.

Rikkuzilla

Post by Rikkuzilla » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:35 pm

I think we are leaning towards doing it in February. A couple people I've already spoke to on Facebook mentioned January might not be the best time. Also, that would be around the time of the pack's old anniversary. :)

Additionally, I don't "tech" much anymore, so we would need to find a place to set up to meet or whatever. I have a lot of catching up to do on here, WolfQuest-wise and forum-wise, just so I can be in the loop, so I'll probably be "around" for a couple months to work on setting up a reunion. I still use Skype (although I'm bad about using it) and Facebook (but that's only if you want to see me pretty much post pictures of my dogs and gaming memes...I still keep my personal stuff offline :P). So, you can PM or email me HERE if you want more contact info.

I'm in the process of SLOWLY sending an email to past members...not sure if people still check or have those email accounts anymore, but it's worth a shot. Any of you that still do that Deviantart thing or other types of art or social media, pass the world along to old members if you can and ask them to kind of keep lurking about to check on the status of things.

Midnight Snow - Try the "font color" code, bro. I forgot how to use forums....LOL.

But yeah, any suggestions on what we could do would be great. It will be good to chat with some of you again and reminisce about the old days. You've all grown-up and now have to deal with that fun thing called adulthood! Neener, neener!

-PS- I'm so sorry if I sent you that email more than once. I keep forgetting who I've sent an email to and who has not received an email. I'm going to start writing names down...LOL.

Nature Girl
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Re: Undine Falls Pack: Anniversary Reunion in the Works!

Post by Nature Girl » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:41 pm

This makes me happy :) Definitely keep me posted on reunion talk..

Skor
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by Skor » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:26 am

Hold on a second you guys?!?!
Is this really happening?
It's been years!

YES I've lost touch with all of you but I'd love to be in on this reunion (and old pack doodles hahah) if you're willing to have the old pack noob around plz keep me updates.. y'all were like my frikken inspiration and role models back in the day lmao
grownup teenage troublemaker

Jetness
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Jetness » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:24 am

Hey all , signing on

Silver / anduril directed me to this post cant beleive everyones still around. Im in college now studying visual communication and also learning to tattoo / getting some training after new year.

So crazy to see you all again this forum brings back some memories

Jet
silver<3bro
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

Rikkuzilla

Post by Rikkuzilla » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:35 am

So good to see you guys again. :)

What kind of chat-type thingies do you guys use now? I don't want to get something that will require a lot of people to download and install stuff. And do weekends or weekdays work best? I know we will need to kind of stretch it out maybe more than just ONE day because we have people that were in the pack that were from all over and time zones are always fun to plan stuff around. :P But I have insomnia, so it's all good, *I* can work around that...not sure about other peeps though.

Return to “Pack Central”