Undine Falls Pack: Reconnecting with Old Friends!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Rikkuzilla
Name: Rikku

Re: Undine Falls Pack: We're Back!; Sorta - Anniversary Reun

Post by Rikkuzilla » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:06 pm

Has anyone else purchased the game yet? I'm just making sure I add people to my friends list and the pack list!

By the way, Moon dug up an old Undine Falls video. Is your "wolf" on there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr32LL2-yg4

As much as I hated that song, it amazes me that 7 years later, it's very appropriate for our posse. :)
:pawprint: WolfQuest: Undine Falls Pack Discord :pawprint:
**You must know a current member that uses the server to join.**

Animals65
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Animals65 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:11 pm

Is there a way I can join you guys? I may not buy the new version but I would love to join a pack!

Rikkuzilla

Post by Rikkuzilla » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:49 am

Animals65 wrote:Is there a way I can join you guys? I may not buy the new version but I would love to join a pack!
I'm not 100% sure we are doing the whole "official" pack stuff, like we did back in the day -- regarding having new members and all that. At least not yet -- unless more of our former members start to feel that love for the game again and have time to help. So many of us are busy with adulthood, so we're just trying to reach out to our old members to discuss pack nostalgia and see about trying to play the game together again. If I had more time, I would love to meet new people and offer the Undine Falls pack experience to a new generation of WolfQuesters and have my old UF peeps back too. It would just require time, that which many of us don't have anymore. But it still doesn't hurt to lurk....maybe something may change after this reunion, who knows! Thank you for showing interest though, Animals65!

April

Post by April » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi! I remember that video Nature made but my wolf isn't in it. It must have been really early on I think, perhaps when I first joined. Not sure. But I do remember watching this video before.

I'm done college, I'm 21, I'm a graphic designer, photographer, and writer, and I'm engaged and I'm getting married in June. That's my life right now. Although despite having the college for all those things, I've been unable to get a job and am still in retail XD Oh well, I enjoy doing it in my free time anyway.

Hey guys, it's Felan. I'm going to have to go back and read all these conversations and where it started...lol
Avatar by me. Read my book Lessons Learned (A fiction book about African Wild Dogs) at:

http://aprilsilverwolf.wix.com/lessonslearnednovel

~April~
~Member Of The Month for October of 2009~
Yellowstone wolf international/Skilled Hunter

Snow Powder Runs Pack

Crimsona
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Crimsona » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Wow, hey guys! This is a blast from the past... Silver told me there was a reunion going on, exciting!
♥feed me a cookie and i'll love you forever♥

♥if you have one eye on yesterday
and one eye on tomorrow
you will be cross-eyed today♥

truly beautiful avatar by Ninja_Wolfs963

Moonikinz
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Moonikinz » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Hi! I remember that video Nature made but my wolf isn't in it. It must have been really early on I think, perhaps when I first joined. Not sure. But I do remember watching this video before.
I was the one that made it i did use alot of the art from the pack though, think Rikku took that right from my youtube channel.
Former Founder of Undine Falls Pack/Pack mascot
Former WQ moderator.

Rikkuzilla

Post by Rikkuzilla » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:40 pm

@April - So glad to get back in touch with you!

@Crimson - Did Silver get ahold of you about the Skype chat?

@Moon - Yes, I was going to post the other videos -- but that one kind of had A LOT of different people who had been in the pack over the many years. Lots of different UF generations! Hope they might see "their wolves" and come say "hi"!

Aaand, I have NOT updated the first post yet. I would kind of like Paisley to give me official permission on here, just so it doesn't look like I'm just taking over the thread. Those of you that just came out of the woodwork, WQ has a new version of the game, which is $10. You can read about the new version here: http://www.wolfquest.org/game_info.php. Might be a nice little thing to hint at as a last minute gift for the holidays. (^_-)

Remember, if you have a copy of the game and would like to be added to the pack, IN GAME, please let me know what your WQ 2.7 Username is. You may PM it to me if you'd prefer to keep it private.

Moonikinz
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Moonikinz » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:03 pm

@Rikku my farewell vid should have even more memebers on it i think i have it under unlisted though so ppl can't just go in and see it without me posting the link
Former WQ moderator.

Rikkuzilla

Post by Rikkuzilla » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:59 am

Moonikinz wrote:@Rikku my farewell vid should have even more memebers on it i think i have it under unlisted though so ppl can't just go in and see it without me posting the link
@Moon - Let me know what I would be allowed to post here. What I thought I could do is, on the first post, put your videos up, just to jog some people's memories. We had a lot of members over time -- some stayed for a very long time and others came and went fairly quickly. But that's okay, I would still love to get ahold of them and share some UF/WQ nostalgia. :) I am trying very hard to contact people, but I also forget who was in the pack (especially those that were in the pack for just a short amount of time).

I regret to inform you all that I am missing A LOT of fanart....which I thought I had saved everything. Worried it might have gotten lost or deleted by accident. I'm still searching my backups....it's just a long process. I have Midnight's comic, but still missing a lot of Nature Girl's artwork, some of Wolfwind's (Osprey), and many others!

I'll try my best to get that first post updated with information....but I need Paisley to give me permission first and I'm also have a small project I'm working on for LoboLoco.

April

Post by April » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:20 pm

Moonikinz wrote:
I was the one that made it i did use alot of the art from the pack though, think Rikku took that right from my youtube channel.

Oh ok sorry! I guess I assumed Nature made it because it had a lot of her artwork in it. Great video by the way!
Avatar by me. Read my book Lessons Learned (A fiction book about African Wild Dogs) at:

http://aprilsilverwolf.wix.com/lessonslearnednovel

~April~
~Member Of The Month for October of 2009~
Yellowstone wolf international/Skilled Hunter

Snow Powder Runs Pack

Moonikinz
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Moonikinz » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:24 pm

@Rikku oh i don't care you put up all the videos i can give you the link to the unlisted ones too
Former WQ moderator.

shadowwolf2234
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by shadowwolf2234 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:46 pm

It's been a long time since I've been here! I'll be sure to try to stop by for the reunion! My semester is pretty intense this Spring, but I'm sure I can probably make at least one of the days! Hope everyone has a good holiday

Skor
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by Skor » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:05 pm

shadowwolf2234 wrote:It's been a long time since I've been here! I'll be sure to try to stop by for the reunion! My semester is pretty intense this Spring, but I'm sure I can probably make at least one of the days! Hope everyone has a good holiday
I knew that UN looked familiar... hopefully I'll see you then and say hi
Also, yeah, I hope all the winter holidays (and winter in general, it can be pretty harsh) are going well for you guys!
grownup teenage troublemaker

MidnightSilhouette
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by MidnightSilhouette » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:13 pm

Rikkuzilla wrote:
Moonikinz wrote:@Rikku my farewell vid should have even more memebers on it i think i have it under unlisted though so ppl can't just go in and see it without me posting the link
@Moon - Let me know what I would be allowed to post here. What I thought I could do is, on the first post, put your videos up, just to jog some people's memories. We had a lot of members over time -- some stayed for a very long time and others came and went fairly quickly. But that's okay, I would still love to get ahold of them and share some UF/WQ nostalgia. :) I am trying very hard to contact people, but I also forget who was in the pack (especially those that were in the pack for just a short amount of time).

I regret to inform you all that I am missing A LOT of fanart....which I thought I had saved everything. Worried it might have gotten lost or deleted by accident. I'm still searching my backups....it's just a long process. I have Midnight's comic, but still missing a lot of Nature Girl's artwork, some of Wolfwind's (Osprey), and many others!

I'll try my best to get that first post updated with information....but I need Paisley to give me permission first and I'm also have a small project I'm working on for LoboLoco.
I can see my timing is uncanny as always. I couldn't seem to get my old account to resend my old password (I couldn't remember for the life of me either, considering I joined back in 2008 o_o; It may have been on the old email I no longer have. I don't remember. Either way, new account!) This is Whitefang2331 AKA Midnight ^.^ I just hopped in out of the SHEER curiosity this might still be around and to my pleasant surprise, it was! Glad to see some familiar faces like Rikku (Rikkuzilla is still a thing! 8'D) and Moon and and and -Insert long list here. And hello to new people and those I haven't seen. I'm finishing up my senior year of college. (Time flies don't it? o.o;)

Anyway, it just so happens that I am a packrat when it comes to keeping pictures on Photobucket. I couldn't find the picture with the "puppy versions" of everybody, but I did find the comic (which you said you already had) and I also found this, if it helps.

http://s582.photobucket.com/user/Whitef ... rt=3&o=980

Anyway, I'm not really much into the game anymore. I more or less have hopped on and off over the years out of sheer curiosity and when I forgot my password I just quit posting. However, I just had to make a new account to say hello again and chitchat :3.

Rikkuzilla

Re: Undine Falls Pack: Looking for Old Friends! Pack Reunion

Post by Rikkuzilla » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Yay, Midnight! :) So glad you swung by! I sent you a PM.

Anyway, folks -- since Paisley gave me permission to do it, I updated the first post, like OLD TIMES! Nothing fancy, nothing colorful, but hopefully will get the message out to people. IF I have not added you yet to the first post of participants after a couple days, please do not get your feelings hurt. This means, I need to be reminded. I have been sick with the flu and the brain is not thinking so clear. So, please let me know if something is wrong, or I need to add something.

This is what I need for pack reunion participants and potential participants...

1) Your current username
2) Your previous username(s)
3) Your Undine Falls wolf or wolves (I know some people changed "characters" at certain points)
4) If you have WolfQuest 2.7 (this way we know who we can play the game with!)

Of course the dates given for the reunion does not be this is it -- it's up to you if you'd like to stay in touch and try to keep the WQ pack going! But we do hope you'll still take a break from, now for many of you, adulthood, and reminisce about the good ol' days with old friends.

Return to “Pack Central”