The Forgotten Forest Pack Accepting! M=13

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

What Do You Think Of This Pack?

Joining!
31%
Already A Member!
11%
Love it!
19%
Don't Like It
8%
Considering Joining!
31%

Total votes: 36

SimpleLilac
Pup
Pup

The Forgotten Forest Pack Accepting! M=13

Post by SimpleLilac » Wed May 01, 2013 9:22 pm

“Together We Are Strong. Together We Will Survive.”

The Forgotten Forest Pack. A pack that must truly be a pack to survive because on your own you will surely perish. Many have cast aside the idea to start a pack here because it seemed foolish due to the extreme conditions the pack would have to live in. Until one day a pure white fae was led by a raven into Wanderers Forest. It was on that day that the pack was created and now there she waits under the protection of the raven awaiting the day that the bravest wolves enter the territory to become a part of her pack. She knows they will be brave for the wanderers forest chooses who to let in and who to keep out and if you are let in you will find what it is you seek. So do you choose to enter into a life of hardship and family or do you choose to turn away and seek a life of comfort and solitude?

Greetings fellow wolves my name is Siha proud Alpha of The Forgotten Forest Pack. I thank you for stopping by to check out our page and I hope you will join. As said above this pack will really have to stick together and work together to survive this does not mean that there will constantly be drama we will have downtime sometimes. This is my first pack and I am very excited to roleplay with all of you that decide to join.

Pack Info

Pack name: The Forgotten Forest Pack

Pack Website: http://forgottenforestpack.forumotion.ca/

Pack Member Of The Month: Ivy!

Pack Theme Song: To Be Announced

Pack Motto: “Together We Are Strong. Together We Will Survive.”

Number Of Pack Members: 13!

Number of Females: 8

Number of Males: 5

Newest Member: Fallynne

Rules

Stay active!
I’ve seen a lot of packs shut down or just lose interest because of people being inactive. If you are going to join this pack please realize you must stay active to remain in it. Please post as much as you can on this thread.

Respect everyone!
If your plan is to come on here and insult and be mean to everyone out of roleplay then I’m sorry but you’re not welcome.
Be able to speak English!
This rule is not meant to insult anyone just please be able to speak English if you decide to join because this is mainly an English speaking pack. Spelling and Grammar are also a requirement though I understand grammar being difficult so I tend to let that one slide a little bit.

You must join the site!
To be a part of the pack you must join the site. It is completely mandatory as it is the only place we roleplay. Please do not join the site until you have been accepted if you do join before you are accepted I will delete your account and if you are accepted you may make a new one.

Follow all those rules and you’ll do great here :)
The secret word is Bacon

Pack Ranks

For most ranks the spacing limitations do not apply there can be more than four of everything excluding Alpha, Beta, Prophet, and lead ranks.

Alpha – There is only one alpha and this rank has been filled. The Alpha is the leader of the pack and demands the most respect of all the ranks. The Alphas word is law if she says you must do something you do it. The Alpha has her own den in the main den site close to where the main den is. When the Alpha wishes to call a meeting she will go to meeting rock and let out a loud howl that can be heard all over the territory and even outside the territory when you hear this howl you must report to meeting rock immediately. She can understand the raven.

Alpha Female: Siha (F) (SimpleLilac)

Beta - There is also only one Beta. The Beta is the Alphas second-in-command. They take over when the Alpha is away or finds herself unable to be available. This rank must be earned, as the Alpha must trust her Beta explicitly. They cannot understand the raven.

Beta: -No one yet-

Delta - The Delta's are kind of the Beta's in training. You can have another rank when you are a Delta. For example I could be a Delta but I could also have the rank of hunter this changes when you become a Beta. They cannot understand the raven.

Delta: -None yet-

Prophet - There is only one Prophet. The prophet is the one who can see things that are to come. They can see the future though not completely they get bits and pieces. Other pack members can seek council with the prophet if they need help making a decision so the prophet is also kind of like the pack counselor as well. The prophet has his or her own den as well. They can understand the raven. We are looking for experienced roleplayers for this position.

Prophet: -None yet-

Subordinates: (none of them can understand the raven)

Warrior - The warriors fight for the pack in times of battle or other times when their fighting skills are required. They keep the pack safe. All the warriors answer to the Lead Warrior who in turn answers to the Alpha or the Beta if the Alpha is unavailable.

Lead Warrior: -None yet-

Warrior: Ghost- (M) (Jays ghost)

Warrior: -None yet-

Healer - The healers are well armed with their knowledge of herbs. They heal any and all wolves in the pack that are hurt. They also deliver pups if such a time comes. As a healer when the current prophet either steps down or dies one of the healers will be selected to be the prophet so consider this rank kind of a prophet in training rank. If you do not have the gift of fore sight and just wish to remain a healer that to is acceptable you will not be forced into a rank you neither want nor are qualified for. Generally the lead healer will be next in line to be a prophet if he or she has the gift of foresight.

Lead Healer: -None yet-

Healer: -None yet-

Hunter - The hunters are our main source of food. They are absolutely vital to our pack. In this environment we require our hunters to be incredibly skilled in the wet season prey will be plentiful but it is when the snow or dry season come that we truly get to see who the great hunters are. While you can hunt alone in the wet season hunting alone in the dry or snow season will not be tolerated as not only is prey harder to track and just find in general it is also incredibly unsafe. Your lead hunter will organize hunting parties. If you are the lead hunter you must first check with the Alpha before you and your hunting party go out. In a hunting party the lead hunter must always be present as he or she is generally most skilled in this rank.

Lead Hunter: -None yet-

Hunter: Taiga (F) (WolfTracks12)

Hunter: Ivy (F) (SpecialK42293)

Hunter: -None yet-

Hunter: -None yet-

Guard - The guards of the pack do as the name suggests they guard. If the Prophet is in her den there must be a guard just outside. If the Alpha is in her den a guard should be just outside as well. Guards do not let anyone even the beta’s into wherever they’re guarding without first questioning as to why they are there this excludes the main den unless the guard doesn’t recognize the wolf that wishes to go in. When there are pups there is always to be a guard outside of the nursery den. During pack meetings, which take place at meeting rock, two guards are always stationed on either side of the rock to protect the Alpha. If you are assigned someplace and wish to leave for a period of time you must alert the lead guard.

Lead Guard: -None yet-

Guard: Sahloknir (M)

Guard: -None yet-

Scout - The scouts of the pack generally don’t hang around the main areas much as they are usually out exploring. They are the only rank that can add new areas to the outside the territory section but first they must PM me so that I can approve or disapprove. In the event that a meeting is called the scouts duty is to go around to all the areas and make sure the other pack members get to the meeting rock. After that is done they can just become a normal part of the crowd in front of the rock they have no other duties for the meeting. Scouts are intelligent, fast, and can make themselves unnoticeable. This is the only rank that does not have to check with the Alpha before going to do their rank duties.

Lead Scout: -None yet-

Scout: Nanuk (F) (blackbear102)

Scout: -None yet-

Elder - The elders of the pack are wolves aged 6-15. They are our elders and should be treated with respect as they have much knowledge of the world and great stories. You cannot join as this rank instead you must wait for your wolf to age into it.

Elder: -None yet-

Meisie - The Meisie are the pup sitters of the pack. They spend most of their time in the nursery den where the pups will stay until they are 6 weeks old. Meisie’s have great knowledge of pups and pup care and enjoy being around them all the time. They are there to give the mother a little break if she needs it or to watch after the pups in the event of an emergency.

Lead Meisie: -None yet-

Meisie: -None yet-

Msaada - The Msaada do not have a specific rank. They mainly go about helping other subordinates with their ranks. For instance they might help the healers by collecting herbs or the guards or hunters by filling in for little jobs here and there.

Msaada: -None yet-

Yearlings - Yearlings are wolves that are just entering adult hood and are one year old. When you become a yearling you will be required to choose a rank. Once you’ve chosen a rank you can then begin to study it with the help of older pack members in the rank you have chosen.

Yearling: Jasper (M) (Direwolf27)

Yearling: -None yet-

Pups - The pups of the pack don’t have a job. Their only job is to grow and develop and play. The pack would give up their own lives to defend them. Pups remain pups until they become one year old if you are ten months old you are still considered a pup.

Pup: Niche (F) (Howl085)

Pup: -None yet-

Omega - To be an omega in this pack is not a good thing. It is not a rank you can choose when you first start out. This rank is used as punishment. If you go against the Alpha or break the rules or do something to endanger the pack you will be taken out of your current rank and placed here for a period of time. How long you remain here depends on the severity of your offence. Some may only stay here for a few days while others could stay in this rank for weeks maybe longer. As an omega you do what the Msaada do but unlike the Msaada you are not doing it willingly. It is a punishment.

Omega: -None yet-

Stranger – Stranger is the rank you will receive when you first join the pack once you are officially accepted in roleplay this will change to the rank that you requested.

Stranger: Thunder (M) (Luna231)

Stranger: Ian (M)

Stranger: Lyraka (F) (RoraviktheRouge)

Stranger: Ariana (F) (xXPandaBooXx)

Stranger: Fallynne (F) (Fallynne)

Pack Friends:

None yet

Allies:

The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com/

Wolves Of The Marisan
http://marisan.forumotion.com/

Rivals:

None yet

Joining:

Code: Select all

WQ Username:
Name:
Desired Rank:
Personality:
Physical Description (this includes markings and scars):
History:
Activity Level /10:
Anything Else?
Secret Word:
Ally/Rival:

Pack name:
Ally/rival:
Pack link:
Why you want to be our ally/rival:
Pack Friend:

WQ Username:
Name:
Thank you for taking the time to read through all this and I really hope you join :)
Last edited by SimpleLilac on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:51 am, edited 36 times in total.

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Re: The Forgotten Forest Pack Accepting! M=2

Post by valkea » Thu May 02, 2013 7:28 am

there may be two if the current Alpha decides to take a mate.
Mates and mate-related content is not allowed on WolfQuest. Please change this so that your pack follows our rules.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

SimpleLilac
Pup
Pup

Post by SimpleLilac » Thu May 02, 2013 8:24 am

Sorry! i'll change that right away!

UnnamedNemesis
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by UnnamedNemesis » Thu May 02, 2013 4:06 pm

This pack looks so awesome! I'll definitely be filling out the joining application soon.

Nevara
Pup
Pup
Name: Kiki

Post by Nevara » Thu May 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Yay! Glad this is finally up! ^^ And thanks for stopping by UnnamedNemesis, and we hope you decide to join soon! (:

~Winter Paw
Alto saxophones forever~

Icon by LupinzPack

SimpleLilac
Pup
Pup

Post by SimpleLilac » Fri May 03, 2013 3:08 pm

That's great Unnamednemesis we can't wait to have you in our pack whenever you decide to fill out the form ^-^

Nevara
Pup
Pup

Post by Nevara » Fri May 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Pack name: The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
Ally/rival: Ally.
Pack link: http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Why you want to be our ally/rival: Well because you're in my pack and I'm in your pack, so why not?

Hope our packs can become friends! =P

~Winter Paw
Alto saxophones forever~

Icon by LupinzPack

SimpleLilac
Pup
Pup

Post by SimpleLilac » Sat May 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Razberry your ally application has been accepted! ^-^

Nevara
Pup
Pup

Re: The Forgotten Forest Pack Accepting! M=3

Post by Nevara » Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Thanks for accepting the alliance, and I'll update you into my pack thread right away.

~Winter Paw
Alto saxophones forever~

Icon by LupinzPack

UnnamedNemesis
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by UnnamedNemesis » Mon May 13, 2013 11:21 am

Before I join I was just wondering my characters history is kind of violent is that ok or do I have to change it?

SimpleLilac
Pup
Pup

Post by SimpleLilac » Mon May 13, 2013 11:28 am

Probably not if the violence is to graphic then I might ask you to change it slightly but just the wording not the whole history if you have any other questions let me know :)

sensi232
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by sensi232 » Fri May 17, 2013 6:00 pm

WQ Username: sensi232
Name: Leonard
Desired Rank: Any
Personality: i can be a strange person mostly Jolly but fierce
Physical Description (this includes markings and scars): I have 1 scar on my leg from an operation after a sport
History: No criminal history , Went to Elementary , Middle school and Highschool
Activity Level /10: 9
Anything Else? nothin much
Secret Word: No secret word

Nevara
Pup
Pup

Post by Nevara » Fri May 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Um, Sensi232, this pack is about wolves, not humans. o3o And wolves can't live up to 18 so... yeah. And there really is a secret word; it's in the rules.

But anyways, hope you get accepted once you fix your wolf up! ^^

~Winter Paw
Alto saxophones forever~

Icon by LupinzPack

SimpleLilac
Pup
Pup

Post by SimpleLilac » Fri May 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Unfortunately Sensi232 Razberry/Winter Paw is right this is not a human roleplay but a wolf roleplay if you still wish to join you can resubmit your application but this time for a wolf and also as Razberry/Winter Paw mentioned there is a secret word.

Nevara
Pup
Pup

Post by Nevara » Wed May 22, 2013 4:38 pm

I'm glad the pack -- slowly but surely -- is growing! ^^ For all ya stalkers out there... join. =3

~Winter Paw
Alto saxophones forever~

Icon by LupinzPack

Return to “Pack Central”