.L E G E N D S . .O F. . E N M I T Y. M: 12 ACCEPTING ALLIES

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

What do you think of us?

Awesome, I'm in the pack!
45%
Pretty good, I joined as pack friend/stranger
18%
Okay I guess, stalking
32%
It's..., not interested
5%

Total votes: 22

Noella
Name: Noella

Re: Legends☾ of ☾ Enmity☾ V3 Accepting ! Limited...

Post by Noella » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:48 am

That's okay, Lokune! Looking forward to rping with you in Pirate Cove

*Announcements*
New theme: I added a new temporary theme that is easier on the eyes. If you don't like the current theme, go into CP Controls/Edit profile/Skin and template changes amd select the skin of your choice.
Activity Check: just a small one to know that people are still alive. Work is slow, but of course RP is going so don't feel discouraged. You'll find tge topic in the announcements forum :)
Work Progress: I will have a few more guides posted later this week. I'll do graphics later on when stuff is written. Hope no one minds our bland look for the time being hehe. A bit more activity on the thread here is appreciated so updates are as solid as need be.

Edit: Rose has accepted the invite to become our last moderator, therefore, applications for staff are now closed. Let's gain two more members before i close publicity and then we will open again when all the guides are done. Please be sure that you read this topic some users are missing that, hehe.

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Derek

Re: Legends☾ of ☾ Enmity☾ V3 Accepting! Last post updated 9/

Post by Derek Spiral » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Hey sorry for my inactivity, I'm preparing for the sport-camp and will be leaving in a few hours, so I will only have my mobile with me. Still getting used to the site though...
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг
:: av/sig © Lupinzpack/Samber ::

Noella

Post by Noella » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:21 am

Thanks for the notice Calacian. I will make note of this. I won't be doing much with the thread right now until later on when the new one is complete. Have fun at camp!

Oh, Lokune you have two bio topics lol I need to know which one you're keeping, please.

Annnd, sorry for not posting. This week has truly been hectic but i will have one in later today. I promise.

Ummm if there are chances i need to edit posts for prevention of double posting, the thread title will be updated the way it is now. This is the only announcement

Apache

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:10 am

WQ Username: JoannaBanana
Wolf Name: Bamar
Reason for Joining(Be legit): Seems like an interesting pack, And I can see it thriving in due time.
Activity level(1-10): 7/10
Were you a part of SEP before?: No
What clan would you like to join?: Soarele [Seems your outnumbered by Noapte as of right now.]
Rank Wanted: Warrior
Join as(Newcomer, pup, or pack friend): Newcomer

Noella

Re: .L E G E N D S . .O F. . E N M I T Y. Last post updated

Post by Noella » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Accepted, Bamar. Please make sure you have read the newest updates and feel free to register on the site and post a biography. Welcome to LOE!

Edit: Clan information on the main thread has been updated to include two new clans: Omenire and Pamnant
Additional information on the clans will eventually appear in a guide on the site, but I want newer members to see new stuff too. Old members may switch their clan if they want to.

Edit 9/26: I got rid of the Vanilla Dream skin which was the red and pink skin. The new dark skin is set as default. This is, hopefully, less confusing for everyone.I've also edited mpre info on the front page. I'll finish edits with the ranks once i can get in touch with my laptop again.

Also, Halloween is right around the corner. Does anyone want to do a small activity for that or something?

9/30: I've created a skype group for the community. You may find the link in our statistics. As well, I've provided a preview as to how the ranks will be shown in some greater details with the Council, Arrow, Chief and Guardian Ranks. I've closed joining forms for the future. I won't expect too much activity from anyone going forward with the new changes until we open again. Current members, feel free to create more than one character hehe. We are testing a plot topic method for RP and using liquid time to do it. If you need to see an example, you'll find one in the Senile Ports forum. As well, the Wolf should be your main form in RP^^ This should make things a bit more wolf like hehe.

Blueeclispe
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: .L E G E N D S . .O F. . E N M I T Y. Last post updated

Post by Blueeclispe » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:37 am

Members of LOE there is a October Activity check Thread be sure to post there to let us know your still here. ;3
'Remember to dream..and enjoy your life, dreaming is amazing but don't waste your life away in your head because you'll miss out on the life you have and the people you love. If there's something that you dream...you hope of...make it a reality because you are worth it. Dreams are worth it'
BlueMoon /Yasuna/Sanoo

Noella

Re: .L E G E N D S . .O F. . E N M I T Y. M: 11

Post by Noella » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:24 pm

We are so small, it's adorable <3 RP moves at a leisure pace. Still writing those guides hehe. Don't forget to on the activity check and Bamar, don't forget about your bio hehe. Members are welcome to create a one-on-one rp if you want a faster paced rp like Zurry and I have modeled for you in Senial Ports. Just remember that events there should go in flow with what happens in the main rp.

I'm messing with the info on the front post as I go with updated information. Sorry if it looks strange hehe.

Apache

ohhaii
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: .L E G E N D S . .O F. . E N M I T Y. M: 11 ACCEPTING AL

Post by ohhaii » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:37 pm

WQ Username: ohhaii
Character Name: Rouge
Clan wanted: (read this guide first!) Pamnant
Character Number: (1st, 2nd or 3rd) 1st
OOC Account: (if applicable. You may include the username of the OOC here and create it in addition to your character) n/a
What brought you to our thread?: (we want to see how users find us hehe. Do keep it legit.) I was just searching around all the thread picking out what pack to choose. Took a long break from roleplaying and I feel like this is the perfect pack to kick me started again. It all looks super interesting, something I always look into before joining any packs.
Ж ж Ж ж Ж

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
ση'т уσυ cяу ησ мσяє ϟ

Ж ж Ж ж Ж
Av/Sig: LupinzPack/Emberflare

Noella

Re: .L E G E N D S . .O F. . E N M I T Y. M: 11 ACCEPTING AL

Post by Noella » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:03 pm

ohhaii wrote:WQ Username: ohhaii
Character Name: Rouge
Clan wanted: (read this guide first!) Pamnant
Character Number: (1st, 2nd or 3rd) 1st
OOC Account: (if applicable. You may include the username of the OOC here and create it in addition to your character) n/a
What brought you to our thread?: (we want to see how users find us hehe. Do keep it legit.) I was just searching around all the thread picking out what pack to choose. Took a long break from roleplaying and I feel like this is the perfect pack to kick me started again. It all looks super interesting, something I always look into before joining any packs.
I just can't say no...Your form os accepted, Rogue! Welcome to LOE. Go ahead and register, post a bio, and jump into rp. See you on the site!

ohhaii
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: .L E G E N D S . .O F. . E N M I T Y. M: 12 ACCEPTING AL

Post by ohhaii » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Thank you!! I just signed up, will be working on my bio now o3o
Ж ж Ж ж Ж

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
ση'т уσυ cяу ησ мσяє ϟ

Ж ж Ж ж Ж
Av/Sig: LupinzPack/Emberflare

Noella

Re: .L E G E N D S . .O F. . E N M I T Y. M: 12 ACCEPTING AL

Post by Noella » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:26 am

Accepted your biography, Rogue! As well, I have no other announcements except that we are now Allies with the River Canyon pack. \o/