Legends ☣ Anonymous WQ MPS for July 4Th! See last post :)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Legends ☣ Anonymous WQ MPS for July 4Th! See last post :)

Post by alebrije » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Welcome to Legends Anonymous!

Legends Anonymous is a parallel role play community with endless fun to offer our members. Ties to the Legend of LA, each RP have it's own history that your character might be interested in. Become a part of more than just one RP and watch the universes collide in exciting events! We have a rate of PG-13, no higher or lower. Meet people from all over the world and play out memories and legends you'll never forget. Pick and choose from animals to humans to mythical creatures, pirates, and anything in between. The skys the limit.

We are currently on haitus for some re-vamp of the older version of our community, Round Table Knights. As such, we are not accepting members right now, but we are allowing current members to remain active with us. If you have any questions about how the work is going with the revamp, please post here on the thread, or contact Zamber(fiftyshadesoffluff) for any information you may want us to know or would like to know. Thread posts are much preferred to keep us nice and active.

Current members of LA
(Based on Main Accounts)

Zamber
Eligma
Eerie
Lucan
Liath
Gatsby
Liath
Natalie
Klaus
Talia
Frith

Our beautiful friends

Renegade
Lupa
Last edited by alebrije on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:48 pm, edited 46 times in total.

Huttser23
Pup
Pup

Re: яσυη∂ тαвℓє кηιgнтѕ - ¢αмєℓσт αωαιтѕ уσυ м: 5 ACCEPTING

Post by Huttser23 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Who are you?
Huttser23 has chosen to join the pack. Gannicus agrees to follow all the rules, conditions and requirements of the pack as a member.
Your Vow
I, Gannicus, hereby submit a joining form to join the House of Merlin as a Knight. I pledge myself to Merlin with the desire to fulfill my vows as a member of the Round Table Knights.
Huttser23
Gannicus
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A LONE WOLF, HE IS THE STRONGEST OUT OF EVERYONE

Noella
Name: Amber

Post by Noella » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Horray! First member of the thread haha :)

Your vow is accepted, Gannicus. Go ahead and register with your wolfs name and put up your biography. Welcome to RTK!

Some Updates...

Even though a few members are on efa, we are still active. Most of us do have jobs and stuff, so we post when we are able to.

Role play is open and members are able to post in the Ancient Forest. The other places need RP pics still and some are difficult to find, but it is, in my eyes, a minor thing to worry about. If anything, we have time to get everyone acquainted in RP.

For members who join, be aware that when you fill out the "House Leaders" blank, leave it as Merlin like Gannicus has above as currently we do not have Lords or Ladies to lead the houses just yet, though that rank will remain open until we have at least one for each house.

I know it says that each user may only have one account and staff members-at least Salem and I- have more than one. The reason for this will be addressed when the time comes for us to do so. Meanwhile, we will be using only one character, not two. The other accounts are "at rest".
« [ | :.°. . . . . . . . . . °.: | ] »

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
Wild West isn't just wild,
it's an unstable force of nature
←« »→

av/sig : lupinz/alethe

Huttser23
Pup
Pup

Re: яσυη∂ тαвℓє кηιgнтѕ - ¢αмєℓσт αωαιтѕ уσυ м: 6 ACCEPTING

Post by Huttser23 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:02 am

Thank you for accepting me into the pack!

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:30 pm

You are most welcome, Gannicus. I can't wait to meet your character in RP, he sounds lovely :)

I have some more updates and Announcements!:

Reminder: It seems some people find that they can register without a form, so I will post this reminder here. As the rules say on the site and the WQ thread, it is required for members to fill out a Vow before they can register on the site. No harm done for those who did, but a new rule has come to mind:

Registered accounts without a joining form will be deleted after three days if a Vow has not been posted and accepted.

Additional to this rule, account activation's have been switched so only an Admin can activate them. The accounts won't be activated until the users form is posted here or on our website. Once the dateline is reached, they are removed from the list of inactive users.

Pack Reviews! I have posted a pack review topic in the announcement form. Now, there is a certain length of time a member has been in the pack in order to post a review. Six months or more. Some users have been here for about that long as creators are able to post their reviews when they want to. Keep them positive and 150 words minimal.

Additional to those reviews, it is possible they may be posted on the WIP Wix site I've been working on. It will house some information about RTK for users to look at so they can get a glimpse of how we do things in RTK. I will let all of you know when that is finished.

A pack signature has been made! It sits on the front post now! Spread the RTK love guys!

There seems to be some confusion with the "Rank" and "sub-rank" profile fields on the site, so i will explain those really quick. Rank is the group you are a part of such as Royals, Villagers and Pedestrians. Sub-rank is the actual rank you are in that group such as Queen, Member, or Knight. hope that helped!

There has been a fascinating plot twist! I will have it written some time today in the Plot Updates forum, but here is the long story short version XD:

As it turns out, the Old Royals, Arcane and Aramon did have have a litter, but what was never told, was if they survived. None except one did. Zamber, a proud female, grew to maturity and found her place in the ranks as Queen and a strong male, Sevinc, called upon her. The pack lives on...

Zamber will be my final character to RP on RTK. Hope you all like her!

Be sure to vote for us on the site! Use the buttons to do so on the site :)

Though it will not interfere with how things go, Sevinc wishes to revamp the site a bit, so don't be too surprised if things around there start to change a bit.

This is all I have for you guys!

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
←« »→

Rosemarrie
Name: Rose

Post by Rosemarrie » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Who are you?
Rosemarrie has chosen to join the pack. Dimitri agrees to follow all the rules, conditions and requirements of the pack as a member.
Your Vow
I, Dimitri, hereby submit a joining form to join the House of Mordredas a Lord. I pledge myself to //didn't see my house leader? with the desire to fulfill my vows as a member of the Round Table Knights.
Signature
Dimitri
✲´*。. grey areas & expectations .。*´✲
⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
( rose ) ( she/her ) ( fire valley pack )
avatar by lupinzpack | signature by me

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:41 pm

fiftyshadesoffluff wrote:For members who join, be aware that when you fill out the "House Leaders" blank, leave it as Merlin like Gannicus has above as currently we do not have Lords or Ladies to lead the houses just yet, though that rank will remain open until we have at least one for each house.
Haha, well, Dimitri, it is okay about the House Leader as you could have put yourself XD In any case, your Vow is accepted, welcome to RTK :D Your timing is perfect too. We just started RP. I will add you to the front post now. Go ahead and register with your wolfs name and I shall have your account activated the moment I see it. Again, welcome!

And we have our first House Leader for the house of Mordred. Awesome! I can't wait to see your character in action :D

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
←« »→

Rosemarrie

Post by Rosemarrie » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:45 pm

• Oh goodness! Thank you, <3.
      I would definitely not mind becoming the House Leader.
      But I am certainly happy to be anywhere that you'd choose me to be!
      Thank you for accepting me <3

Noella

Re: яσυη∂ тαвℓє кηιgнтѕ - ¢αмєℓσт αωαιтѕ уσυ м: 7 ACCEPTING

Post by Noella » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:53 pm

I have activated your account! And yes haha. Lords and Ladies are indeed the House Leaders. We didn't have any yet which was why the rank was open and the quote stated above :) As well as this one:
They are the House Leaders in regards to the Royals.
Which is found in the explanation of the Royal Court.

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
←« »→

Rosemarrie

Post by Rosemarrie » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:00 pm

• I believe I understand now, lol. Apologies.
      I am running on very low sleep.
      I can't wait to get started. The photomanipulations on our website have me eager to make Dimitri.

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Lol, it's an all out type of thing as long as the Character Creation guide is kept in mind. And, I feel your pain, so no worries :)
Zamber; Queen

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
←« »→

Huttser23
Pup
Pup

Re: яσυη∂ тαвℓє кηιgнтѕ - ¢αмєℓσт αωαιтѕ уσυ м: 8 ACCEPTING

Post by Huttser23 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Maybe we should try and advertise on other websites gain members. I know a website that would allow us to do that.

Noella

Re: яσυη∂ тαвℓє кηιgнтѕ - ¢αмєℓσт αωαιтѕ уσυ м: 8 ACCEPTING

Post by Noella » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Announcements!
First Off, I added some new codes and tweaked the glow codes on the staff accounts. Instead of the white glow, they now have colors suited to their username colors :D Hope you guys like them!

We have chosen our first Ruler of the Month for September: GANNICUS! He has been especially helpful and active since he joined. Be sure to congratulate him :)

Please welcome Decoris to the pack as a member of the House of Mordred.

The Vow forms on the site have been suspended as RTK could use members right now, so I decided to make the process easier and just except those who register outside of WQ right off the bat. Those who have a WQ account are prefered to post a form here so we can keep the thread as active as it can be.

Even though RTK looks simple and-boring(?)- it actually has a lot to give to our members. I do encourage users to take a look around our forums. We can't start anything without you guys!

So I have seen fit to place everyone into their House groups. You'll still need to meet your Leaders(Lord or Lady) in RP and such. The houses that don't have leaders yet, speak to a royal instead.

Sadly enough, I will be going on EFA starting Saturday, September 12th. Salem and Sevinc will take over while I'm gone^^ No real date when I will be back, but at the latest, I'd say Mid-November. I leave for basic Training into the Navy; completely new step in my life. No need to put RTK on hold though. My hope is members will still roll in regardless of their absent creator. In case I can't say so sooner, wish me luck everyone!

And Gannicus, advertise away! The more we are known, the better.

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
←« »→

D0m
Name: Dominik

Re: R O U N D ~|~ T A B L E ~|~ K N I G H T S ~|~ м: 8 ACCEP

Post by D0m » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Who are you?
LupaValdo2001-2014 has chosen to join the pack. Lupa agrees to follow all the rules, conditions and requirements of the pack as a member.
Your Vow
I, Lupa, a female, hereby submit a joining form to join the House of Merlinas a Lady. I pledge myself to Myself (?) with the desire to fulfill my vows as a member of the Round Table Knights.
Signature
Lupa
⋄╢ Ṩin Ịncarnate ╟⋄
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
There's so much punishment, so little time.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
◈⑄⑀⑄◈
Av / Sig - Beachbody Humperdinck
〘 Skadoosh 〙

Noella

Re: R O U N D ~|~ T A B L E ~|~ K N I G H T S ~|~ м: 9 ACCEP

Post by Noella » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:00 am

Woohoo!
LupaValdo2001-2014 wrote:
Who are you?
LupaValdo2001-2014 has chosen to join the pack. Lupa agrees to follow all the rules, conditions and requirements of the pack as a member.
Your Vow
I, Lupa, a female, hereby submit a joining form to join the House of Merlinas a Lady. I pledge myself to Myself (?) with the desire to fulfill my vows as a member of the Round Table Knights.
Signature
Lupa
Your vow is accepted, Lupa. Welcome to Round Table Knights! Go ahead and register on the site and I'll have your account activated the moment I see it :D Thank you for joining!

And we have a Leader for the house of merlin. As such, further applications whos character is going to be in the house of Merlin should put Lupa in place of the Leader slot for their vow forms.

Zamber; Queen

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
←« »→

Return to “Pack Central”