Eclipse Pack

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
RoyalPaine
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Eclipse Pack

Post by RoyalPaine » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:37 am

Eclipse Pack

Welcome! This is the Eclipse pack, the new start.
[note.] I hope this does not discourage you from joining, this is my first time making a pack, however I do have roleplaying experience and I have experience with this. I hope you join, and I will be very pleased to see you have.
Down to business. As you know, and if you don't you're about to know, there are ranks in a pack. It starts with:

Leader: Main wolf, sets the laws of the pack, not required to hunt but usually do.
Beta: Second in command and enforces the law the leader has made.
Delta: Take charge when the Leader and Beta are around, usually organize the hunting patrol and fighting patrols.
Hunters: Supply food for the pack.
Scouts: Search for any intruders on pack territory.
Pack Members: Not yet decided which rank to be in, this is the time to impress the pack leader to get your rank.
Omega: Lowest of the pack, usually picked on, and eats last. Failed to impress the leader.

Who eats first then?
Leader
Beta
Delta
Hunters
Scouts
Pack Members
Omegas

Oh looky there! It's exactly how I listed them!

Applications for joining:

Code: Select all

User Name:
Wolf Name:
Wolf Age:
Wolf's Written Appearance:
Littermates [brothers/sisters]:
Personality:
Wanted rank:
Other:
[/color]
My Form.
Show
User Name:RoyalPaine
Wolf Name:Pompeii
Wolf Age:4 years old
Wolf's Written Appearance:Light brown and white she-wolf with yellow eyes.
Littermates [brothers/sisters]:Unknown.
Personality:Brave, Kind, Sweet, Rude-ish, Stubborn, Head strong, Good friend, Hyper, Not focused.
Wanted rank: Fine where she is.
Other: Welcome!
This is my pack and I hope you join. I will give you notifications to when we are going on the server and I will have the server ready and made for you all. Until then. Howl forever!

MrsGerardWay
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Eclipse Pack

Post by MrsGerardWay » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:06 am

Interesting Pack..Perhaps I might Join

SmileForMe
Pup
Pup
Name: Kasper

Post by SmileForMe » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:19 pm

No promises that I will join but I could maybe help you make this pack more interesting to draw in more people.
Dag image (c) Dawnthieves

RoyalPaine
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by RoyalPaine » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:52 pm

I'd be very appreciative of that.

_Nimbus_
Pup
Pup

Post by _Nimbus_ » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:03 pm

I think you should create some lore about the pack, I wish you good luck getting new members.
Shh, shh, do you hear that? Those are the winds of change.

Azuris
Pup
Pup
Name: Azu, Azure

Post by Azuris » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:44 pm

stalking this pack, might join sooner or later c:
(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸ʌȥυяɪʂ¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)

Δи Ɩ'ʌɛ вɛɛи ωяσиɢ, Ɩ'ʌɛ вɛɛи σωи
βɛɛи тσ тнɛ вσттσм σғ ɛʌɛяʏ вσттɛ
Ƭнɛƨɛ ғιʌɛ ωσяƨ ιи мʏ нɛα
Ƨcяɛαм "Δяɛ ωɛ нαʌιиɢ ғʋи ʏɛт?"

Avvie/Sig©by:Me
Avvie shop

Element02
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Element02 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:49 pm

How many members do you have thus far?
I'm interested in joining if you have been playing on the Multiplayer server. :)

Meridean
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Meridean » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:46 pm

User Name: Meridean
Wolf Name: Meridean
Wolf Age: 2 years
Wolf's Written Appearance: Thanks to her large build, Meridean can easily be intimidating in the end. Her fur consists of grey and brown hues. The grey hues gives her a facemask and across her back, while the brown colors line the rest of her body moving toward a tan hue the further down someone looks. Another mixture of color that is located on her back is white, so the white and grey colors intermingle. Her muzzle is partly white before the bridge of her nose is a deep brown coloration. Her eyes are a mixture of both brown and orange, shining brightly and easily showing what she is feeling at the time. The tip of her tail is so dark that it might as well be a black color. On her right shoulder however, there is a large scar that is obvious through her thick amount of fur.
Littermates [brothers/sisters]: 1 brother (unknown location and forgot name)
Personality: Although she looks incredibly shy, it's simply because she doesn't trust a lot of other wolves. This is due to the fact that her birth pack was extremely abusive to her, and she doesn't have a lot of faith in those around her. She believes that all the wolves could be incredibly cruel. This is also a reason why she is so young and had already left the pack to be on her own. However, when she is capable of doing it, she can be stern and seem to be a little bit too stubborn for her own good. She has a soft spot for youngsters though due to the fact that she doesn't want them turning out like she did in the end. The more confidence she gains however, the more dominating behavior becomes obvious. She will protect everyone with her life, but she can also be selfish with what she wants to do with her life rather than think about how it will effect those around her. Meridean also always keeps a calm mind and is incredibly smart when it comes to strategy making.
Wanted rank: Beta
Other: Hello!
Avatar made by the amazing TheInfinite <3
Join this amazing Roleplay website!
bearbonesrp.com

LittleBrook
Pup
Pup

Post by LittleBrook » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:26 pm

User Name: LittleBrook
Wolf Name: Rio (which means river in Spanish)
Wolf Age: 6 years
Wolf's Written Appearance: Build: Light, sleek & streamline, great for running & swimming.
Fur: Rio is a stunning gray tone that sometimes appears to be almost blue in the right light that, he has darker spots of gray/black on his tail, chest, back & muzzle. His fur is a lot longer than most wolves due to his heritage of Tundra wolves.
Eyes: Rios eyes are a piercing shade of light blue , they stand out against his grayish white coat.
Littermates [brothers/sisters]:Lightning, Thunder & Bolt (from his mother Nutmegs first litter), Stream & Lake (died at birth).
Personality: Rio is wise & intelligent, He may look like he is all speed and no strength but rio has a lot of power pack into a small frame. Rio can be loving to almost all wolves (except for loners) and tolerant of other wolves in the pack. Rio can and will defend his pack with all his strength, he is fiercely loyal & and a wise leader. Rio always tries to see the brighter side of things, to keep positive. Rio will always be willing to give a hand, even if it's outside her comfort zone. He is calm and collected. Rank:
Wanted rank: Leader or beta, i don't mind :D
Other: I can remember when i made my first pack, it was so hard.
thrσw mє tσ thє wσlvєs, αnd í wíll rєturn lєαdíng thє pαck!

BlueEverest
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueEverest » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Good luck with your pack!

Akane Saikyo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Akane Saikyo » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:27 pm

User Name: Akane Saikyo
Wolf Name: Akame
Wolf Age: 2 years old
Wolf's Written Appearance: Dark coat she-wolf with orange/red eyes and a limping leg of birth.
Littermates [brothers/sisters]: 4 year old black and dark brown brother with yellow eyes.
Personality: Lonely, quiet, shy, (secretly pretty violent and dominant only when provoked), chill, loyal.
Rank: I feel to be between Delta, Hunter or Scout. But whatever are the Alfa wishes.
Wanted rank: Scout.
Other: *casually make pun*

Dragonbot
Pup
Pup

Post by Dragonbot » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:00 am

User Name: Hrskoala
Wolf Name: Sunrise
Wolf Age: 3 years
Wolf's Written Appearance: Dark brown/gray fur, brown eyes
Littermates [brothers/sisters]: Twilight (brother), Sunset (brother), Dawn (sister)
Personality: Fun loving, kind, slightly competitive, fierce when she meets intruders
Wanted rank: Scout
Other: Nothing for now
What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:48 pm

This pack has not been posted on since December 2015 - and usually I'd leave it up since that's not a huge amount of time considering we're only in the first week of April 2016, however the author seems to have not logged in since October 2015. Because of the length of time since their last log in, I think it's fairly safe to assume that this pack is dead and the chances of any applications being responded to are low, so I'll be locking it so it isn't posted on just to be (though unintentionally) ignored by the author. RoyalPaine, if you come back to WQ and want your pack unlocked, please send a message to me or another moderator with a link. hrskoala, please check the dates of the last post and the author's last log in before posting on a pack.

Locked.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?