Meadow Pack | *Updated June 20th, '18

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
SilverWolfLeopard
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Meadow Pack | New & Accepting!

Post by SilverWolfLeopard » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:50 pm

Completely new here, hope I did this right ^^;

Name: Raze

Physical characteristics: His coat is a deep ebony shade with highlights of grays and whites throughout. His underbelly, legs and muzzle are completely black. One eye is yellow and the other is a milky white. The left side of his face (where the milky eye is) is completely covered in scars and his left ear is torn.

Species: Gray Wolf

Personality: Despite his rough appearance, Raze is a gentle giant with a soft spot for pups. Intelligent and perseverant, sometimes he's too stubborn for his own good and doesn't know when to quit a hard challenge.

History: Raze had anything but a normal life growing. Him and his brothers and sisters weren't exactly welcomed with open arms. In fact when his mother gave birth the alpha female, ruthless and uncompromising to anyone but herself having pups, snuck into the den and killed Raze's brothers and sisters. Raze's mother returned in time to save him but she was chased from her pack and Raze was left both brutally scarred and blinded in one eye. He stuck by his mother's side for the first year or so of his life before eventually setting off on his own. He's been alone since then and hopes to join a pack, even if he has a relatively low chance of being welcomed.

Extra Scars covering the left side of his face, torn ear.

Desired rank? Middle Class or Omega, good with whichever

Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Yeppers ^^
Last edited by SilverWolfLeopard on Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nere
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Nere » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:47 pm

You have a stalker :3 Looks like an interesting pack, good luck with it brownwolf!
-Ashy
Будь бесстрашным храбрым и хитрым

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Post by brownwolf » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:06 pm

SilverWolfLeopard, thank you for joining! I think Raze will suit Omega rank for now, he sounds like an interesting character! Though, I think a moderator might want you to not mention the relations of Raze's parents in his history :( I'll be in touch with you soon!

SinnedAshes- Hah, I'm flattered. Thank you!!
Auburn, Leader of Meadow Pack

iMoonRise
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by iMoonRise » Wed May 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Name: Moonrise (Moon for short on some days)

Physical characteristics: Silvery- white fur. Large dark grey ears, one of them has a defect, causing it to flop down instead of stand. Moonrise is also partially deaf in that ear. She has other dark grey markings such as the tip of her tail, her chest and underbelly, and a crescent shaped mark under her left eye. Very quick on her feet.

Species: Gray Wolf

Personality: Very quick to make sarcastic remarks to those she is very close to. She seems rough around the edges but is actually one of the sweetest and most obedient wolves you could ever meet. She has a very bubbly personality after she gets to know you and she is always a joy to be around despite her shyness to new wolves.

History: Moonrise had an okay start in life, it wasn't until she starting learning how to hunt that she realized something was wrong. She knew her ear was different, but she hadnt realized that she was half-deaf until she almost got mauled by a bear that came up on her bad side during her first hunt. Having her hearing problems also made it very hard to pinpoint where her prey was, so hunting was difficult at first and she had to use her other traits to make up for that. Soon, after building her speed and agility up, and after a lot of very hard work and training, she became one of the best hunters in her old pack. They went well fed until one day, her entire pack was attacked by hunters while she was on a solo hunt. She came back to find every wolf in her pack deceased. So she set out to find a new pack.

Extra: Nope

Desired rank? Subordinate/ Hunter

Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Yes!

Due to a rough patch in life right now I cant afford to get the newest version of the game yet. But i will be getting it soon!
.................... MƠƠƝRISE
................¸¸.*¨*`..*¨*`.¸¸.
........ Լøνeđ ħıм тħeи, Լøνe ħıм šтıłł
........... ƛłωαчš ħανe, ƛłωαчš ωıłł
...................Ƨıg/ƛν © Ƈячšтαł

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Post by brownwolf » Thu May 05, 2016 2:20 pm

iMoonRise, hello and thank you for joining! I think Moonrise will suit the hunters best :) I will be pm-ing you soon!

iMoonRise
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by iMoonRise » Sat May 07, 2016 8:04 pm

so I just got the newest version and guys I am loving it!! We all need to play soon! ^~^
.................... MƠƠƝRISE
........ Լøνeđ ħıм тħeи, Լøνe ħıм šтıłł
........... ƛłωαчš ħανe, ƛłωαчš ωıłł
...................Ƨıg/ƛν © Ƈячšтαł

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Post by brownwolf » Sun May 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Absolutely!! So glad you are enjoying it!
Meadow Pack will unite soon! :wolf:

Pack announcement: Current members please check your message box! The site is up and running! :D

GreyWolf87
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by GreyWolf87 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:32 am

brownwolf wrote:Hello GreyWolf87! Thanks so much for your application- you're in!
I'll put you in as Beta for now, however I haven't been able to contact Hrskoala for some time who is supposed to be the Alpha Male. I'll keep you posted and get in contact with you soon! Which username should I contact you at?
You can contact me via this account :)

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Post by brownwolf » Thu May 12, 2016 6:11 pm

GreyWolf87, great thank you for getting back to me!!

This pack will now be completely operating on its Wikifoundry page, so please look there instead for current updates on the Home Page.
This WQ forum will be used only for PNM (potential new member) applications! (and we are still accepting members at this time).

Hiedidog

Post by Hiedidog » Mon May 16, 2016 10:36 pm

Name: Kamisha
Physical characteristics: Kamisha's fur is a mix of browns, grays, and tans. She is not a huge wolf, but her physique could be described as strong and solid. Slightly taller than the average wolf. She is built for strength, not speed. She has big, alert, amber-gold eyes.
Species: Gray wolf
Personality: Keen. Observant. Has good judgment. Happy to help. Likes to be useful. Introverted, but enjoys company. Kind. Driven. INFJ.
History: Kamisha was born near Slough Creek to loving parents and three other sisters. At two-years-old, all three sisters "left the nest" to find their own pack. Kamisha has enjoyed exploring on her own for six months, but looks forward to finding her own pack.
Extra None.
Desired rank? Middle Class. Mainly defense--Kamisha is very strong. However, she is great at "ending" a hunt. She is not quick enough to pursue a fleeing elk, but once it is in defense-mode she can quickly drain its life with her strength.
Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Yes.

I can't start being active until next week. But I can't wait till I can get more involved!
♥Kamisha♥

October 2009 Undine Falls Pack Member of the Month

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Post by brownwolf » Mon May 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Hey there Hiedidog! Nice to see you're back in action. :)

I think Kamisha would be a great member for the pack, thanks so much for your application! I'll be in touch. And no worries, we won't be meeting in-game until we can all decide a good time to meet which may be another week or so. In the meantime, feel free to join and familiarize yourself to the Wikifoundry site!

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Derek

Post by Derek Spiral » Sat May 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Name: Arctica
Physical characteristics: She has a white coat with grey in some parts. She is strong and fast but not very good at stamina.
Species: Timber wolf
Personality: Caring, Territorial (hates bears, coyotes and stranger wolves), determined, headstrong
History: Arctica was born to a snowpack in a mountain cave. Living in the alpine, she grew used to the cold and snow. Her parents weren't imune against the cold, because they were used to warmer fields. They died from the cold, which left her with her younger brother, Misheal. He went to find his own pack later on, which left her on her own. Now she's searching for a new pack and hopes this will be her new home.
Desired rank? Middle class (Defender)
Extras: none.
Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Yes
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг
:: av/sig © Lupinzpack/Samber ::

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Post by brownwolf » Sun May 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Hello dare[-hudson]! Thanks for your application for Arctica! I'll send you a message soon for the second part of the application :)

Tacanno Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Tacanno Wolf » Mon May 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Name: Taccano
Appearance: Her coat is a snow white color with a bit of gray. With a bit of a limb she has a scar from a bear fight under her eye. She appears with scary and sharp claws and teeth. She has yellow eyes with black slim pupils.
Species: Snow wolf
Personality: Friendly,Brave,A bit emotional,Great sense of humour
History: She was born in a zoo. Her mom was killed in a fight, as her dad ran with her. Soon enough he passed away in his sleep. She became a lost newborn. She had to teach herself to hunt, and survive own her own. She was fast and didnt get tierd easiley. Tough and brave, she went in search for the pack she always wanted. This is where she is now.
Extra: None
Desired rank? Omega female
Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Yes

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Post by brownwolf » Wed May 25, 2016 11:44 pm

Thank you Tacanno Wolf for applying! I'll be in touch with you soon.

Also: to all current members of Meadow Pack, please look at the most recent update on the Official wikifoundry site.