☉Wolves of the Sunset☉ Closed

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

☉Wolves of the Sunset☉ Closed

Post by Shakespearmint » Sun May 08, 2016 10:39 am

☉Wolves of the Sunset☉
There is something to be said about the beauty of a sunset. The way the sun slowly dips below the horizon, bathing the land in a bright auburn glow. It was the sunset that convinced our ancestors to remain in these lands, and even now, we still gaze on the same sight they saw so long ago.

Welcome to this pack, my friend, I am glad you have stopped by! I am Kaito, the alpha and leader of Wolves of the Sunset. If you are searching for a relaxed and easygoing pack to call home, perhaps you will consider this one, as all are welcome around here!

☉Pack Information☉
Members: 13
Pack Site: http://sunsetwolfpack.forumotion.com/
Pack Colors: Red, Orange, and Yellow
Roleplay Level: Semi-Literate

☉About our Home☉
As you’ve no doubt figured out by now, one of the big motifs of this pack is the sunset. The pack’s territory extends over a broad plain, giving us beautiful views of the sunset. To the north is the forest, where our dens are located, and to the south is a large lake, where fish can usually be caught with enough patience. The weather is usually warm and breezy, with slightly chilly winters.

☉Pack Code☉
I. Respect your fellow pack members and treat them as you would like to be treated.
II. This is a realistic-ish roleplay, so while it’s ok to have some strange markings, powers/outlandish colors/wings are NOT allowed.
III. At least two detailed posts per week, unless you seek a leave of absence from the admins. We all have lives, so it’s ok if you can’t be super active, but please try to be present in the pack.
IV. The forum will be PG-13, which allows for cursing and violence, but please keep that sort of stuff on the forum and not here on the thread (this applies more to the profanity part).
V. Above all, have fun and keep this pack a fun and open place!
If you fail to follow these rules, you will receive one warning. Any further violations will result in either suspension from the pack for a time or expulsion.

☉Ranks☉
Denotes a CLOSED rank
Denotes an EARNED rank
Denotes an OPEN rank
|Alpha|
Leaders and decision makers of the pack. Must be able to work together for the betterment of all.
Kaito|♂|Shakespearmint|Active
----|--|----

|Beta|
Manages the day-to-day running of the pack, such as hunting trips and patrols.
----|--|----
----|--|----

|Delta|
Made up of the lead healer, hunter, and guard. They are responsible for training Apprentices.
----|--|----
----|--|----
----|--|----

|Healers|
Care for the wounded and sick. Best for wise and creative wolves.
Dahlia|♀|KisabellaBlue8|Inactive
Cronus|♂|[ farlaince ]|Inactive
----|--|----

|Hunters|
Bring back food for the packs and act as guards when needed. Suited for quick and alert wolves
Brook|♀|LittleBrook|Excused Absence
Mythra|♀|twinlinskis|Excused Absence
Catori|♀|Animal_lover127|Inactive
Caesium|♂|informality|Inactive
Chronos|♂|SilverAztec|Active
----|--|----

|Guards|
Patrol the territory and protect it from threats. Best for strong, sturdy wolves.
Aslan|♀|Hungergames102|Inactive
Spot|♂|CoffeeBot|Inactive
Nehemia|♀|Vakarian|Semi-Active
----|--|----

|Apprentices|
Younger wolves who are in training for a future rank.
Willow|♀|MainedWolf|Semi-Active
----|--|----
----|--|----

|Pups|
Wolves who are too young to care for themselves. The whole pack looks after them.
----|--|----
----|--|----
----|--|----

|Loners|
Those who dwell at the outskirts of the territory, who are considering joining the pack.
----|--|----
----|--|----
----|--|----

That’s all from me! Thanks for reading this far, and even if you’re not interested in joining, I appreciate you taking the time to at least take a look at the pack! Have a good day!
Last edited by Shakespearmint on Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:38 am, edited 19 times in total.

LittleBrook
Pup
Pup

Re: ☀Wolves of the Sunset☀ Accepting!

Post by LittleBrook » Sun May 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Username: LittleBrook
Wolf Name: Brook
Desired Rank: Alpha Female? (If that is available, if not Being a Hunter is fine :D)
Appearance:
Build: Light, sleek & streamline, great for running and swimming. Weighing 54kg and at a length of 1.7 meters Brook is a large wolf, though her weight consists of mainly muscle (making her look and feel lighter than she is).
Fur: Brook is a stunning gray tone that sometimes appears to be almost blue in the right light, she has darker spots of gray/black on her back & muzzle. Her fur is a lot longer and denser than most wolves due to her heritage of Tundra wolves.
Eyes: Brooks eyes are a piercing shade of blue, they stand out against her grayish white coat.
Here is an image of what she would look like: http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr26 ... fUSE-3.jpg
Personality: Brook is wise & intelligent, she sometimes is judged as her build implies she lacks the strength of a warrior or guard, But looks can be deceiving as Brook has a lot of muscle packed into a small frame Brook Is sweet to almost all wolves (except for loners) and tolerant of other wolves in the pack. Brook will try to avoid fights or battles breaking out the best she can, see is fiercely loyal & a great swimmer. Brook always tries to see the brighter side of things, to keep positive. Brook will always be willing to give a hand, even if it's outside her comfort zone. She is calm and collected.
Likes: Helping, being organised, snow, hills, mountains & swimming/water.
Dislikes: getting to hot, fighting & dry flat lands.
Strengths: Speed, scent/nose, her knowledge & positivity, swimming/water.
Weaknesses: Stamina, getting to hot, loneliness & being put down.
History: Six months after her mother had died brook was training to be a hunter, she was out on a desperate trip to find for prey (as the pack was starving to death) when an awful cry broke out at the pack den, the where under attack! brook knew that the pack was not strong enough to fight, and neither was she, so she bolted. The night air was warm, so warm in fact it was about to pour down with rain. Brook could hear the growling & screeching of her old pack as they were torn apart. that moment the heavens opened and the rain pelted down on to the cold ground of the tundra.
brook had been running for hours, she couldn't see where she was going, or where she was now, but she pushed on. Brook finally found a small cave to rest in for the night, she walked in and the clave floor was freezing but she forced her tired body to lie down.
The next morning brook woke up as soon as the sun had rose, and she set off on a journey to a place she could call home.
Will you be here for the 1st of June: Most likely :D
Anything Else: Sorry my history is not very good didn't have much time to write it :lol:
thrσw mє tσ thє wσlvєs, αnd í wíll rєturn lєαdíng thє pαck!

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Post by Kamaal » Mon May 09, 2016 6:01 am

Looks like a lovely lil' pack, I'll have my eye on it.
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Mon May 09, 2016 6:37 am

LittleBrook, Brook is accepted as a Hunter! Welcome to the pack! I can't wait to roleplay with you come the 1st!

And Kamaal, thank you so much for the nice compliment! :D

BlueEverest
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: ☉Wolves of the Sunset☉ Accepting!

Post by BlueEverest » Fri May 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Username:KisabellaBlue8
Wolf Name:Dahlia
Desired Rank:Healer
Appearance: Dahlia's fur is a white with a undertone of grey.Her fur is fluffy never her allowing to get cold but has its disadvantages often slowing her down when running and making her extremely hot in the summer.Dahlia's eyes is a grayish green often compared to trees.
Personality:Dahlia has a calm personality her aura is welcoming.Dahlia is caring but only states thing once loudly and clearly which comes off as strict.She can be shy but people she's friends with will see her as slightly cheerful.
History:Dahlia was an apprentice in her first pack training as a healer.She was younger than most of other apprentice being so mature and advance already recognizing most of the herbs already and her mother being the lead healer surely helped.One day, Dahlia's mother, Meri, went out with her to collect some herbs when they returned to a pile of ash and burnt bodies her mother sobbed over the alpha,Dahlia's father, Allecic.Meri soon died of depress when Dahl is turned 11 months.
Will you be here for the 1st of June:Yeah
Anything Else:nope

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Sat May 14, 2016 11:58 am

Dahlia is accepted as a healer! Welcome to the pack! :)

[ farlaince ]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by [ farlaince ] » Sun May 15, 2016 10:53 pm

this is probably a terrible idea on my part. mostly because i can't seem to role-play anymore.

Username: [ farlaince ]
Wolf Name: Cronus
Desired Rank: healer
Appearance: Cronus stands at an average height for a wolf as well as an average weight. He has light-colored brown fur that has black and darker browns peppered about. namely on his face, shoulders, ears, and back.
Personality: Cronus is a timid wolf -- quiet and reserved. He keeps to himself and prefers the company of crickets more than anything. Seemingly anxious all the time, Cronus can be rather off-putting at times. He's jumpy and skittish when approached by more than one wolf at a time. Cronus does well on his own and with one other but is bad with groups. He is intelligent and caring, kind and pleasant to be around. He keeps many of his traits to himself.
History: He grew up in a good setting with a good mother and father and two sisters. He was the smallest of his litter, though he grew to be an average size. After he could fend for himself, he set out on his own. His adventurous soul shined through in this endeavor. He enjoyed hunting for himself and finding shelter on his own. Cronus always loved the idea of just moving on his own -- however odd it may have seemed to his parents and siblings. He traveled on his own for quite some time before deciding it was time he should settle down.
Will you be here for the 1st of June: i probably will - if i don't get sick.
Anything Else: i get sick (mentally and physically) a lot so i might not post very often. i haven't role-played in a while either as i'd lost my desire to write or role-play for a while there. i'm very unmotivated but i've had a lot more time lately so i though i would just go ahead and join into a role-play again. i also have a disorder that makes me sleep during the day instead of at night so that's usually when i'll be on (at night). i apologize for how brief i was with Cronus' bio, as well.

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Mon May 16, 2016 7:14 am

Cronus (love the name) is accepted as the pack's second healer! Welcome! I'm glad you've decided to take up roleplaying again, and I hope you enjoy your time with the pack. And if you need to take some time off for your health, go right ahead! :)

Dragonbot
Pup
Pup

Post by Dragonbot » Mon May 16, 2016 3:55 pm

Username: Hrskoala
Wolf Name: Porcupine
Desired Rank: Guard
Appearance: brown fur, strange white streaks on back, hazel eyes
Personality: Kind, cheerful, enthusiastic, eager, isn't angered easily but is (or thinks she is) fierce when furious
History: set out as a dispersal from her pack, but decided that it would be easiest just to join another pack.
Will you be here for the 1st of June: If i can remember
Anything Else:
What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Mon May 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Hrskoala, your application looks good for the most part, but please look back at the text under the application section of the thread. For the personality and history sections, you need at least five sentences, or at least a more detailed description. Once that's fixed, you'll be good to go!

twinlinskis
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: mary

Post by twinlinskis » Thu May 19, 2016 12:51 am

i've been itching to start some casual roleplay and try out a new character that's been dancing around in my head, and your pack seems to be the most promising :') this bio is really scant but i hope that it'll suffice!

Username: twinlinskis
Wolf Name: mythra
Desired Rank: hunter
Appearance: mythra is a dainty creature with a modest stature. she appears frail due to her delicate build, but her lack of musculature offers her an advantage of surprising speed and agility. the female is colored a pleasant earthen hue, which is speckled with lighter tones of brown and cream to give volume; black fur lines her neck, shoulders, and tail to add depth. her eyes are emerald in color with softer accents.
Personality: mythra is often perceived as a gentle she-wolf due to her outer appearance, softer features, and gentle voice, but she holds a certain fire within her that makes her more that what she appears to be. the young wolf is foolishly brazen, with a tongue that is rarely leashed and a heart that screams louder than her brain. she is naturally a nurturing wolf, and finds herself siding with the underdog more often then the frontrunner; it's commonplace that this gets her into trouble -- siding with such lowly individuals doesn't normally put her in good graces with those in higher positions of power. her temper is commendable and admirable -- the amount of patience that she holds within her small form is something to appreciate, and it is rare that anyone gets under her skin to the point where she loses her ability to keep calm. when that time comes, however, her voice is something to fear; fire and venom seems to dance on her tongue, and she unleashes her anger unbidden. though her words are scorching, the peak of her fury is often mocked due to her size and rather less-than-intimidating appearance.
History: the young she-wolf was born to a painfully normal family and grew up with an equally painful normal life. mythra was the middle child -- a sister before her and a brother after -- and most of her early years revolved around ensuring familial bonds and making sure that her parents still noticed her achievements through her siblings'; as with most middle children, most activities that are of some significance are looked over due to them either being done already, or simply due to her parents being blinded by either the eldest's or the youngest's trivial matters. with the passing of the years, she learned and lost. her younger brother passed in an accident that no one would have suspected -- the young wolf was taken by a ravenous grizzly, the creature so focused on quelling its infernal hunger after its long hibernation that it resorted to hunting a fellow predator. yet through his death she and her sister learned to become more aware of her surroundings; nothing should be taken for granted, no matter how safe one feels. time passed, old wounds -- both physical and emotional -- healed, and soon mythra and her sister were old enough to split from their parents and head their separate ways. they stuck together for a short time before they both agreed that it was time to part ways, and the bittersweet farewell still hangs heavy in mythra's heart.
Will you be here for the 1st of June: most likely, yeah!
Anything Else: if you need help with the website feel free to hmu. i love helping with that kind of stuff!
............ ............
Tʜ ɴɪɢʜ ɪs ʟɴɢ
Aɴ ʜ ʜ ɪs ʀ.
L ʜ sʏ
Fʀ ɴ ʏ sɴ
Tʜ ɴ ɪʟʟ .
sig © twinlinskis

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Thu May 19, 2016 5:24 am

Mythra is accepted as hunter! (And if that was a scant bio, I can't wait to see a fleshed-out one! :D ) Welcome to the pack!

twinlinskis
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by twinlinskis » Thu May 19, 2016 9:59 am

thank you for accepting her bio! i look forward to rping with y'all :') also my offer for website help still stands; i'm pretty adept with certain coding and i'm intermediate at photoshop c:
Tʜ ɴɪɢʜ ɪs ʟɴɢ
Aɴ ʜ ʜ ɪs ʀ.
L ʜ sʏ
Fʀ ɴ ʏ sɴ
Tʜ ɴ ɪʟʟ .
sig © twinlinskis

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Thu May 19, 2016 12:51 pm

Thanks for the offer, I'll certainly keep it in mind! For the most part, the site is done, I'm just cleaning things up and making sure everything's in place. Hopefully, it'll be up soon!

twinlinskis
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by twinlinskis » Thu May 19, 2016 10:46 pm

i gotcha. needless to say, i can't wait to see it and start posting! i really look forward to playing mythra since my mind literally just gave birth to her, so i'm itching to roleplay as her with y'all :')
Tʜ ɴɪɢʜ ɪs ʟɴɢ
Aɴ ʜ ʜ ɪs ʀ.
L ʜ sʏ
Fʀ ɴ ʏ sɴ
Tʜ ɴ ɪʟʟ .
sig © twinlinskis