/-|Cast Away|-\ M: 8 ACCEPTING - MP Offline! Updated 8/30

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Would you like to Join?

Absolutely, submitted my form :)
54%
Perhaps...I'll submit a friend/enemy form for now ;)
15%
No, thank you :(
31%

Total votes: 13

Zweii
Pup
Pup

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 5 ACCEPTING - MP OFFLINE

Post by Zweii » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:48 pm

Wq Username: Kyuubi96
Game Username: AceLW
Char Name: Club
Char Gender: Female
Char Age: 4
Rank Wanted: I'd prefer healer
Physical Appearance: Club is a soft tan, with grey and brown tones across her body. Grey makes it way along her tail and upper back, culminating at the tip of her tail. Her ears crown the area of the darkest brown, lightening as it trails down her face and body, leaving the lightest portions cream. She has a noticeable limp on her left leg, making her significantly less effective at hunting and combat.
Personality: Club is kind and protective, usually smiling and making friendly conversation among her peers if she has nothing to do. She, though much older than a pup, is very playful and affectionate, aiming to make everyone's day as enjoyable as possible, even in the bleakest of circumstances. She tends to worry more about others above herself, hiding her own problems at times when she is needed at her best.
History: Club lived peacefully in a pack with her family, studying under the pack healer, until she decided to branch off and find her own home.
When can you be online?: Most days after 8 or 9 pm.
Would you be willing to take on a Hosts role?: Sure, any day I'm on that it's needed. I live in central standard time.

Noella
Name: Amber

Post by Noella » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:20 am

leaf12459 wrote:May I ask if we are allowed to have more than one character?
I anticipated this question XD If the rest of the pack agrees by highest vote, I don't see why not. Everyone, what say You? This is a brief idea so I won't add this one to the front post...

Club, your form is accepted, welcome to CA! I'll have the front post updates sometime tomorrow. It's late.
|| SKINS ||
Fantasy | Plot | Accepting! | Adult
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

Zweii
Pup
Pup

Post by Zweii » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:40 am

Thank you! I can't wait for our first session. I don't think It'd hurt anything to allow multiple characters per person.

leaf12459
Pup
Pup

Post by leaf12459 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:19 am

I agree with Club :3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.

Noella

Post by Noella » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Myself, Club, Aiyana...Scotch, Brick and Max, we need your votes! As for a session, I should have one open sometime tonight, although I haven't put a mind to the purpose of the session yet hehe. Busy, busy, busy. Perhaps we could brainstorm such things. Course even if we don't have a session tonight-a bit unknown since I have a test to study for- we will put in plenty of time towards things once everyone gets comfortable and familiar with each character. I'm also taking account that Max is "away" for a broken computer hehe.
|| SKINS ||
Discord | Website

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:31 pm

I vote yes for people to have more than one character, as long as they don't have more then 5. I think that's fair, is it not?

I know this is random, but on a wolf RPG I made, it's the same version as WQ (2.7). Well, 2.7.1. I'm updating it now for bug fixes, so it'll change soon enough.
"I think I caught a glimpse of a life without friends - bitter, empty, hollow, dark, and lonely." -'We Need Each Other' by Sanctus Real

I do requests, shoot me a PM if you'd like a profile pic.

Noella

Post by Noella » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:42 pm

Kyak wrote:I vote yes for people to have more than one character, as long as they don't have more then 5. I think that's fair, is it not?

I know this is random, but on a wolf RPG I made, it's the same version as WQ (2.7). Well, 2.7.1. I'm updating it now for bug fixes, so it'll change soon enough.

What will change? Also, since we have five or more members, .CA will now accept pack allies and enemies. Packs, not characters. The form for this will be updates to the thread and addition information will be updated there as well.

Edit: Thread updates. Looks like most of our sessions will happen weekends. I'm going to look into the timezones so that I can figure a good time to host sessions with as many people as we can get. Otherwise, I added the form form pack allies and enemies (Not characters) and hope to see a few of those.
|| SKINS ||
Discord | Website

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:30 am

ZambIT wrote:
Kyak wrote:I vote yes for people to have more than one character, as long as they don't have more then 5. I think that's fair, is it not?

What will change?
I'm working on getting the wolf to latch on to the deer, but there's a few bugs that make the deer disappear and such...
EDIT: After an hour and a half of staring at a 20 block script, I decided to just trash the original script and re-write it. This fixed it, and now it works! Worst our and a half of my life, but it worked! Here it is! :https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/92144301/
"I think I caught a glimpse of a life without friends - bitter, empty, hollow, dark, and lonely." -'We Need Each Other' by Sanctus Real

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:15 am

Kyak wrote:
ZambIT wrote:

What will change?
I'm working on getting the wolf to latch on to the deer, but there's a few bugs that make the deer disappear and such...
EDIT: After an hour and a half of staring at a 20 block script, I decided to just trash the original script and re-write it. This fixed it, and now it works! Worst our and a half of my life, but it worked! Here it is! :https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/92144301/
Interesting. I'll have to take a closer look when I'm not on my phone lol. Shadow has sent me a form via pm. Please be sure to welcome her. I'll update the front post later today with her character information.

Edit: I updated the front post with Shadows information. I am going to host a server tonight at 6:00pm or 6:15. Watch the thread title for when the server is up. The plot for tonight is just some basic relaxation near the den and by the Good. You can play as a current member in to or you may play acceptance into the pack. Up to you. This one is for a test run to see who we get in the server. Most seem to pop in around evening times for me. The server will be private. Password will be sent to each of you if you would like to join in. PM me if you do so I can keep tabs. We can have a full server, minus Max for his laptop, otherwise, this should be fun hehe. Again both server be and password will be sent via PM. See you guys there!

Edit 3: The server is closed. I think we would have better luck on weekends but perhaps i need to look more into those timezones, lol. Weekends my be our most active for servers right now though. Which is no problem. Just have to configure times so I don't open something while everyone is asleep or busy. This session turned to be a hangout for lack of participants. It was fun chasing cougars though. Next server will be unknown until further notice.

Check thread often for edits like these...They can be so random.

What do you guys think of doing a session for screenshot poses to use for our thread banner.
|| SKINS ||
Discord | Website

leaf12459
Pup
Pup

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 7 ACCEPTING - MP OFFLINE Updated 7/14

Post by leaf12459 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:53 pm

I was at my grandparents for the past two days and kept forgetting to check or else I would have been on the server though I am free now. I could do a server anytime because I pretty much have no life :3 Oh, and I am in the Eastern Time Zone so just an hour ahead of you.
Don't Ever Mistake
My Silence For Ignorance,
My Calmness For Acceptance,
Or My Kindness For Weakness.

Zweii
Pup
Pup

Post by Zweii » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:07 pm

I'd be up for a screenshot session. I prolly could've attended the one a few days ago but I was expecting a new post or a pm, oops.

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:07 pm

I do understand both your situations. No big deal. Let's aim to get most of the pack in the screenshot. Post your timezones just as Aiyana and Club have done and I'll configure a time for the session from there. Most likely going to be on weekend though.
|| SKINS ||
Discord | Website

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:59 pm

I'd like to do the screenshot session. Sorry I haven't been on much, I'm not on the forums too much. However, I am on the actual game a lot, so if you want to PM me in-game that would increase the chances of me joining significantly. I'll try to be more active on the forums.

Noella

Post by Noella » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Kyak wrote:I'd like to do the screenshot session. Sorry I haven't been on much, I'm not on the forums too much. However, I am on the actual game a lot, so if you want to PM me in-game that would increase the chances of me joining significantly. I'll try to be more active on the forums.
No problem. I can work a way into communication through the game more often. Good to see so many interested in the group picture. What say to doing it tonight or tomorrow?
|| SKINS ||
Discord | Website

Zweii
Pup
Pup

Post by Zweii » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:19 pm

I might go somewhere soon but tonight works for me.

Return to “Pack Central”