ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=20 C=27

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Noella
Name: Amber

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=14 C=17

Post by Noella » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:44 pm

You're welcome, Amary!

For those who probably haven't caught on via the site yet, we have some great action and intensity with cougars and bears wandering the territory, father from their territories that normal. Jump in on the fun! The mystery is finding out why they are there via the "Bossy and Growly" event topic in alerts for more details.

I did post an activity check via the site for March. If you missed it, I'm going to oversee about changing activity statuses and extend the due date to post there until April 20th. After that, activity levels will change if you hadn't posted there. I've added a Leave of Absence(LOA) forum for anyone needing to be gone for a few days. Post there to let us know your situation so we can excuse you. Thanks Keikerri for the suggestion. Use it well guus! It will help me out bunches <3

I was going to announce a Survivor of the Month(SOTM), but I think we will hold off on that a little while longer. May will for sure have one!

Enjoy the cleanliness of things! Guides are almost done! Thank you all so very much for your patience.
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
SUPERNATURAL | 3-3-3 | FRIENDLY | ACTIVE
Discord | Website
av/: lupinz

HollowSoul4
Pup
Pup
Name: Unnamed Experiment

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=13 C=16

Post by HollowSoul4 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:20 am

"Hey! Just a few progress updates and insight to out Growly and Bossy evemt!

I found a great tool to aid in map making. Critiques and suggestions for the map are appreciated. You can find the map in the Alerts forum.

Got us a navbar! Pretty simple hehe. Enjoy!

The ecosystem guides, with the exception of the plants guide are finished! I'll be doing the maintenance forum and some other graphical stuff going forward. Nightdragon has done an awesome job helping with the Pack Store. We will start simple going by demand.

Pack Alphas are encouraged to work on their packs information as we draw near to completion. If any of the guides I finish clash with any of your information, I will be sure to let all of you know.
"

Alrighty! I have the new info up and posted for ya, Lark. The site is looking awesome!

-Keikerri
"You want to try to take me under
Ill never bow until I'm six feet under
Listen to the sound of rolling thunder
You'll can't break me
You'll never take me down"

Lyrics by - Thousand Foot Krutch "Down"

Niga
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Niga » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:37 am

b]WQ Username:[/b]Niga
Character Name: Kiaga and Delta
Character Gender: male & female
Character Age: both 1 year old
Desired Pack: both The Armythian Pack
Desired Rank: both Deputy's
Activity level: 7-9 but i wont be on; on weekends

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Thank you, Keikerri! Most appreciated :)

Kiaga and Delta are both accepted, Niga. Welcome to Samaria! I shall PM the link to the site. See you there!
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
Discord | Website

HollowSoul4
Pup
Pup

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=14 C=18

Post by HollowSoul4 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:12 pm

You're absolutely welcome, Lark. Anything to help.

Welcome to the site Kiaga and Delta! Nice to have a new members!
You'll can't break me

Noella

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=14 C=18

Post by Noella » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:52 am

A few exciting updates!

I've finalized the Map! There are two separate maps, one displaying the pack territories, and the other displaying the lands not claimed by anyone. All comments and ideas are accepted for the map. It's posted in alerts, so let me know what you think!

I have finished the Additional Character Requests guide in Maintanance forum. Please use that to inform staff of any characters you want to join with in addition to the main account you already have on the site. Thank you!

Less than 10 more guides left to finish and then I have to finish all the graphic stuff and we can open! So excited!

Edit: Please be sure to welcome Yukine to the pack! She submitted her form via PM :)
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
Discord | Website

airbones
Name: Razza

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=15 C=19

Post by airbones » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:06 pm

WQ Username: AirBones
Character Name: Rhewi
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: Approximately 3 years old
Desired Pack: Azurian
Desired Rank: Hunter
Activity level: I am finished with the school year, so I'd give myself a 8/10. I'm online often.

It has been a while since I've RPed, but I found this thread and thought you all seemed pretty nice so might as well give it a go. Thanks in advance for your consideration!~
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Noella

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=15 C=19

Post by Noella » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:25 pm

Haven't seen you around the forums in a while^^ your form is accepted! I shall PM you the site link hehe as well as update the thread.

Apologies in advance for my lack of posting with the Game Master lately. It was a long, frustrating week at work. I am considering a side position of Game Master to a member who wants to take over the role of GM. Pm me if you're interested. It's just until I can get things underway again. Thank you!

Also, the open position for Alpha Female of Armythia is now taken by Zero. Can't wait to do his design^^ Thank you, Keikerri, for volunteering!

Added a member lounge since Roleplay is kinda slow right now. No worries, I am aware most are in school hehe. For those who need a remind, remember that you don't Have to stick to just one plot thread. Open your own if you'd like. I will be adding to the Neutral Lands soon since the map is mostly completed.

That's all for now!
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
Discord | Website

airbones
Name: Razza

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=16 C=21

Post by airbones » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:47 pm

That was quick! Thank you for the acceptance, I'm setting up my account right away. See you all there. :)
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Noella

Post by Noella » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:48 am

Glad to have you aboard, Rhewi!

I've updated activity levels based on March Activity Check. We will have an Activity Check for May. Please request Leave of Absence on the forums as you need to if you are finding activity a challenge at the current time. That way staff can monitor what is going on so we don't think people disappeared off the face of the earth. Thank you!

I finally managed some posts....Let's find out what these predators want, shall we?
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
Discord | Website

drea
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by drea » Mon May 01, 2017 10:56 am

Hey, our May Activity Check is posted! Please be sure to post there or notify a Leave of Absence. Posts for Activity Check are due May 25th! If have any questions, don't hesitate to ask staff :)

Wolfehgoesrawr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Drayven

Post by Wolfehgoesrawr » Tue May 02, 2017 11:20 am

WQ Username:Wolfehgoesrawr
Character Name: Drayven
Character Gender: Male
Character Age:3 years
Desired Pack: Sigma
Desired Rank: Doesn't matter
Activity level:I'm online often

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue May 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Your application is accepted, Drayven^^ Go ahead and register and look over things on the site once I pm you the link. Welcome to Samaria! I will go ahead and update the front post.

Reminder: As posted by Amary, our Activity Check for may has been posted! Please be sure to request LOA if you need to.

Self Service guide is pit of commission till I update it. Will let you guys know when that is done. Newbies, browsing the forums is pretty simple hehe. If you have questions, I encourage all to use the help forum. Thank you!
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
Discord | Website

HollowSoul4
Pup
Pup

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=17 C=22

Post by HollowSoul4 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:14 pm

Welcome to the site, Yukine, Rhewi, and Drayven! Always nice to have new members!

Also, I just want to say that my activity might go down a bit, probably around 6-7. This is due to stuff coming up at school and my grades falling behind, so my access to my tablet has been diminished to an hour and a half a day. The other way I get on is through my Ps3, but that thing is kinda slow on the internet and it irritates me after a while. But, I will try to post as much as I can, so I'm not gonna be completely silent, :3.

- This might effect the following characters: Keikerri, Zero Whitewood.
You'll can't break me

Noella

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=17 C=22

Post by Noella » Tue May 16, 2017 3:47 pm

Hey! The Self-Service guide is back in action. Take a look at it when you guys find the time.

I'm trying to get a feel on everyones timezone so i can plan things accordingly and add the neccessary clocks for users to go by. I'll also make sure that when we do another event, I'll post times of when it starts per timezone so everyone can work around that when needed. Our current intereaction with the Mountain lion and grizzly is still going. Jump in on the fun if you haven't already.

Reminder: Be sure to post on the activity check for May by the 15th. Post a Leave of Absence if you need to so you are excused from it.

I would like to do a WolfQuest game session for those who are able. I know some have asked me about it. I only have 2.7. So if we can make it work, post your interest here so that i can gauge what to do in the session. Maybe we can act out the interaction with the mountain lion and Grizzly there! We shall see. Limited to 8 players, but don't worry, we will do other sessions in the future, I'm sure! Curious users outside the pack will be welcome if we have the users who wanted to participate and still have spots hehe. No date or time will be scheduled and this has no topic yet, so for now if you are interested, just post here.

Very soon now, the pack store will be available to users as well. At least viewing it XD Can't wait to show it to everyone hehe.

Enjoy the forum icons as well^^

Looking for a few volunteers to assist with the last few guides. I'll do more improvements to stuff at a later time. Just need training stuff and the dices set up and some small stuff finished. Then we can open The site officially :)
|| Light AS A FEATHER ||
Discord | Website

Return to “Pack Central”