Crimson Dawn Pack | M=13 | Currently inactive

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Crimson Dawn Pack | M=13 | Currently inactive

Post by Windstrider » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Edit: Because of school starting soon, I'm probably going to be pretty busy - until or unless I have the time to do this, I'm marking it as inactive for now.

⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘ Basic Info and Rules ⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Welcome!

This is a casual pack. Obviously you have to follow the WQ rules on this thread. Otherwise, our only real rules are just having common courtesy, not discriminating, and having a good time.

Basic Facts
► We started as a WolfQuest multiplayer pack and, of course, still do multiplayer stuff.
► Our original name was the Red Hills Pack since we started out in Lost River, which has a lot of reddish-colored soil.
► We are not an rp-specific or plotted pack, but rp is allowed on our site in the RP Section.
► Our main purpose is just to meet new people, make friends, have good conversations, and have fun. In multiplayer, it's mainly for just that. To gather existing pack members, recruit new ones, and do things like talk, hunt, explore, or goof off. It's a social pack to bring people together as a 'family of friends'.

Our website is at the following link:

http://crimsondawnpack.forumotion.com/

Pack colors:

Shades of light blue and white represent the sky. The sky, for us, represents freedom, achievement, and new horizons.

Crimson represents courage, strength, and boldness. In everyone's heart is the potential for true courage and inner strength.

Gold, in addition to the crimson, represents courage and inner fire. It also represents the sun, timelessness, and friendship. True friendship is more precious than gold.

As represented by our colors, our family of friends is limitless, no less than blood relations, and more valuable than gold.

Please fill out the below form to join. Please join on the website as well, and for the site, fill out the (more detailed) form on the 'Info for the pack roster' thread. The pack roster will include things like your wolf's screenshot/'selfie' and a basic description. Joining the site is a must; that's where most of our activity takes place. The thread is more of a recruiting and touchbase place.

Update: For multiplayer, we started on 2.7 and have games on there, but if anyone can't get 2.7, 2.5 is also possible. Our site has a chatbox/shoutbox; for 2.5 games, computers could be used the the actual WQ game itself, and mobile devices could be used for the chat part (especially tablets because they don't use data or plans anything like that, just wifi).

The wolf name part is just so you can put the name of the wolf you use the most; we don't have any specific/'set-in-stone' characters. If you want to rp on the site and have a specific character, go ahead, but this part is just so we can all easily find each other on multiplayer.

Code: Select all

WQ 2.7 Username (if applicable):
WQ Forum Username/2.5 Username:
Wolf Name:
Anything else you want to add:

Pack signature:

Code: Select all

[center][color=#5cb3ff]█[/color][color=#70bcfe]█[/color][color=#85c6fe]█[/color][color=#99cffd]█[/color][color=#aed8fc]█[/color][color=#c2e1fb]█[/color][color=#d7ebfb]█[/color][color=#ebf4fa]█[/color][color=#d7ebfb]█[/color][color=#c2e1fb]█[/color][color=#aed8fc]█[/color][color=#99cffd]█[/color][color=#85c6fe]█[/color][color=#70bcfe]█[/color][color=#5cb3ff]█[/color] [color=#8d0000]█[/color][color=#990000]█[/color][color=#a50000]█[/color][color=#ae0000]█[/color][color=#b80000]█[/color][color=#c10000]█[/color][color=#ce0000]█[/color][color=#db0000]█[/color][color=#ce0000]█[/color][color=#c10000]█[/color][color=#b80000]█[/color][color=#ae0000]█[/color][color=#a50000]█[/color][color=#990000]█[/color][color=#8d0000]█[/color] [color=#f0e577]█[/color][color=#e8dc6d]█[/color][color=#e1d263]█[/color][color=#d9c959]█[/color][color=#d2c04f]█[/color][color=#cab745]█[/color][color=#c3ad3b]█[/color][color=#bba431]█[/color][color=#c2ac42]█[/color][color=#c8b453]█[/color][color=#cfbc64]█[/color][color=#d6c475]█[/color][color=#ddcc86]█[/color][color=#e3d497]█[/color][color=#eadca8]█[/color][/center]
[center][color=#8d0000]☼[/color] [color=#9d0000]C[/color][color=#a50000]r[/color][color=#ac0000]i[/color][color=#b30000]m[/color][color=#ba0000]s[/color][color=#c10000]o[/color][color=#ca0000]n[/color] [color=#db0000]D[/color][color=#d20000]a[/color][color=#ca0000]w[/color][color=#c10000]n[/color] [color=#b30000]P[/color][color=#ac0000]a[/color][color=#a50000]c[/color][color=#9d0000]k[/color] [color=#8d0000]☼[/color][/center]
It looks like this:
Crimson Dawn Pack

Some of the text was colored with:
http://patorjk.com/text-color-fader/

The current number of members, whatever it may be, doesn't include me. It's a mix of people from multiplayer games and the forums; some people aren't necessarily on the forums, in-game, or on the pack site.
Last edited by Windstrider on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 23 times in total.
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

==================================================

Good vibes

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Re: Red Hills Pack | M::7 | Accepting!

Post by Paradiigm » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:51 am

You have earned a stalker!!
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: Red Hills Pack | M::7 | Accepting!

Post by Windstrider » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 pm

MeghanNeko wrote:You have earned a stalker!!
Eyy! Happy stalking. xD The site and rp plot are updated a lot more btw if you want to check it out.

Edit: Also hosting a multiplayer game or two today to just hunt and goof off.
"The strength and the fellowship of the clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone." - Warriors

Good vibes

Paradiigm

Re: Red Hills Pack | M::7 | Accepting! | Site & story update

Post by Paradiigm » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Ohhh I don't have 2.7 though... I can do 2.5, but I cant afford to buy 2.7

Does this hinder my ability to join???
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Windstrider » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:06 pm

MeghanNeko wrote:Ohhh I don't have 2.7 though... I can do 2.5, but I cant afford to buy 2.7

Nope; if you want to join, go ahead! :3 We started on 2.7 multiplayer but the site is just as important, and there's plenty of stuff to do on there.

Also if you want to do a 2.5 game, we could just do the game on our computers and then chat using the pack site's chatbox/shoutbox. I just added that last bit to the info and changed the form a bit too.

Good vibes

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:39 pm

Windstrider wrote:
MeghanNeko wrote:Ohhh I don't have 2.7 though... I can do 2.5, but I cant afford to buy 2.7

Nope; if you want to join, go ahead! :3 We started on 2.7 multiplayer but the site is just as important, and there's plenty of stuff to do on there.

Also if you want to do a 2.5 game, we could just do the game on our computers and then chat using the pack site's chatbox/shoutbox. I just added that last bit to the info and changed the form a bit too.
Okay thank you! Will probably put up an application soon!

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: Red Hills Pack | M::10 | Accepting! | Site & story updat

Post by Windstrider » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:41 pm

Cool! We'll be happy to have you here. ^^

Good vibes

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:12 pm

Ah, to heck with it lmao

WQ 2.7 Username (if applicable): N/A
WQ Forum Username/2.5 Username: MeghanNeko
Wolf Name: Nico (nee-co)
Anything else you want to add: If you need ANY staff help I'm happy to assist!! Could possibly host a couple 2.5 multiplayer games as well? Let me know!

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Windstrider » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:37 pm

MeghanNeko wrote:Ah, to heck with it lmao

Anything else you want to add: If you need ANY staff help I'm happy to assist!! Could possibly host a couple 2.5 multiplayer games as well? Let me know!
Welcome! It's official now lol. Make sure to join the site and I'll add you to the roster on there.

Good vibes

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:56 am

Windstrider wrote:
MeghanNeko wrote:Ah, to heck with it lmao

Welcome! It's official now lol. Make sure to join the site and I'll add you to the roster on there.
Awesome thank you! I'll be sure to do it tomorrow, since i'm heading out with friends later today. State fair, here I come! xD

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Windstrider » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Nice! I haven't been to one of those in a while but I like them. Ooh we should show off our fair haul pics tomorrow!

Good vibes

SketchFire01
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Raini

Re: Red Hills Pack | M=11 | Accepting! |

Post by SketchFire01 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:28 am

WQ 2.7 Username (if applicable): Raini01
WQ Forum Username/2.5 Username: SketchFire01
Wolf Name: Sketch
Anything else you want to add: nothing
~*~ Red Hills Pack ~*~
══ No road left untraveled ══
♒ ----- No place left unexplored ▲^▲↟↟↟
✧✧✧✧✧✧ We look to the stars ✧✧✧✧✧
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ And reach for the sky ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
http://redhillspack.forumotion.com/

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: Red Hills Pack | M=11 | Accepting! |

Post by Windstrider » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:07 am

SketchFire01 wrote:WQ 2.7 Username (if applicable): Raini01
WQ Forum Username/2.5 Username: SketchFire01
Wolf Name: Sketch
Anything else you want to add: nothing
Welcome to the pack! ^^

Good vibes

Paradiigm

Re: Red Hills Pack | M=12 | Accepting!

Post by Paradiigm » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:19 am

Welcome Sketch!!

Also I registered on the site (finally) and wanted to know if you need another staff member

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: Red Hills Pack | M=12 | Accepting!

Post by Windstrider » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 am

MeghanNeko wrote:Welcome Sketch!!

Also I registered on the site (finally) and wanted to know if you need another staff member
Sure, I'll add you to the site staff group then.

Good vibes