۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 2

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
User avatar
Aeldi
Pup
Pup
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:48 am

۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 2

Post by Aeldi » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:46 am

Deleted [Please Lock]
Last edited by Aeldi on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:30 am, edited 30 times in total.

User avatar
airbones
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:15 pm
Name: Razza
Gender: Female
Location: MI, USA
Contact:

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by airbones » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:45 pm

Hey there! This thread is gorgeous and it appears that the site is coming along nicely as well. I will be applying later today when I can get back to my laptop. c: Such a lovely pack.
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

User avatar
Jay32
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:18 pm
Name: Jay
Gender: Demigirl
Location: Flying
Contact:

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by Jay32 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:10 pm

Also popping in to say that I'll be stalking! I'm not able to apply right now because my plate is already pretty full but I really like the layout of everything. Until then, I wish TRP the best of luck!
xxxxx◿◺xxxxx
.. 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒 ..
.... 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 ....
. 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 .
xxxxx◹◸xxxxx
av/sig ✦ lupe/me

User avatar
Paradiigm
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 699
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:21 pm
Name: Kendall, Soki
Gender: Female
Location: Maine, United States
Contact:

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by Paradiigm » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:08 pm

I love this! I may be joining very soon!
Minecraft is my jam.
No seriously it tastes good on toast.
fite (ง☯ᴥ☯)ง me
Av - FuzzyDesertPaw ∙ Sig - Blackburn

User avatar
airbones
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:15 pm
Name: Razza
Gender: Female
Location: MI, USA
Contact:

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by airbones » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Here we are. I will be brief for the sake of the application but if accepted I will go into detail on her biography.
          • ooc & wq username- Razza, [airbones]
            name - Ias
            age - 3 years and 8 months
            appearance - Ias is a relatively average female wolf, with wispy white fur and deep amber eyes. Here is a reference.
            personality - Fierce, mysterious, unpredictable, antisocial, quiet, testy, ill-tempered, impulsive.
            history - Ias was born into a strict pack where you either trained to become the group's next generation or you left and never came back when you became a yearling. Ias was unsure what path her life would take, so when a small group of adults decided to break off from the pack she decided to follow in hopes of finding a better life there. Eventually she was persuaded by another female to run away from that group as well, and Ias grew increasingly dissatisfied with the life she was leading. At the age of 2 years old she split off completely on her own to look for somewhere she could finally feel settled.
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

User avatar
Aeldi
Pup
Pup
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:48 am

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by Aeldi » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:08 am

airbones wrote:Hey there! This thread is gorgeous and it appears that the site is coming along nicely as well. I will be applying later today when I can get back to my laptop. c: Such a lovely pack.

thank you so much for your interest in the pack, the thread itself took me a couple of hours, so I really appreciate the postive comments! We'd be happy to have you!

Jay32 wrote:Also popping in to say that I'll be stalking! I'm not able to apply right now because my plate is already pretty full but I really like the layout of everything. Until then, I wish TRP the best of luck!

lovely for you to have a sneaky peaky at our forum! and again thank you for the wonderful comment, you can become a pack member if you do not want to join fully? there is an application form within the thread for friends to complete if they are not sure about joining the pack as of yet. be nice to have you as a 'pal'!

Paradiigm wrote:I love this! I may be joining very soon!

again, thank you so much for taking the time to read our thread! we'd be happy to have you join us! also thank you for the PM regarding sub accounts, i'll be looking into that during the beginning of next week as i'm working all weekend. appreciate the feed back.

airbones wrote:Here we are. I will be brief for the sake of the application but if accepted I will go into detail on her biography.
          • ooc & wq username- Razza, [airbones]
            name - Ias
            age - 3 years and 8 months
            appearance - Ias is a relatively average female wolf, with wispy white fur and deep amber eyes. Here is a reference.
            personality - Fierce, mysterious, unpredictable, antisocial, quiet, testy, ill-tempered, impulsive.
            history - Ias was born into a strict pack where you either trained to become the group's next generation or you left and never came back when you became a yearling. Ias was unsure what path her life would take, so when a small group of adults decided to break off from the pack she decided to follow in hopes of finding a better life there. Eventually she was persuaded by another female to run away from that group as well, and Ias grew increasingly dissatisfied with the life she was leading. At the age of 2 years old she split off completely on her own to look for somewhere she could finally feel settled.

accepted! thank you so much for filling out the form with the appropriate information, welcome aboard TRP! feel free to sign up to the website, though bare in mind it is a WIP as of right now as I need to organise the categories & forums. you may get your biography up and completed upon me getting the correct forum up for it!

  • updates:
    staff applications are now open! running a website alone can be quite the difficult task, if you feel you have the experience needed in order to help me with the build up of the pack, then you are more than welcome to apply! the application itself is still a wip, but thought i'd briefly mention that i am recruiting team members.

- Sveta, Leader
Last edited by Aeldi on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Paradiigm
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 699
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:21 pm
Name: Kendall, Soki
Gender: Female
Location: Maine, United States
Contact:

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by Paradiigm » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:50 am

          • ooc & wq username- Meghan OR Leigh, [Paradiigm]
            name - Kendall
            age - 2.5 years
            apperance - Black and russet fur with yellowish green eyes
            personality - Smart, Cunning, Loyal, Fierce, Determined
            history - Gotta update her history actually.
Also I am willing to be on the staff, I can help you with what I mentioned in the PM.
Minecraft is my jam.
No seriously it tastes good on toast.
fite (ง☯ᴥ☯)ง me
Av - FuzzyDesertPaw ∙ Sig - Blackburn

User avatar
airbones
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:15 pm
Name: Razza
Gender: Female
Location: MI, USA
Contact:

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by airbones » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:50 am

Aeldi wrote:accepted! thank you so much for filling out the form with the appropriate information, welcome aboard TRP! Feel free to sign up to the website, though bare in mind it is a WIP as of right now as I need to organise the categories & forums. You may get your biography up and completed upon me getting the correct forum up for it!
Wonderful, thank you! I'm quite excited for this pack, and I'll be sure to sign up on the site as soon as possible. I may not be very active this weekend either, but next week will be pretty slow for me so I should be online plenty.

And I'd also like to express interest in a staff position. I'm very hopeful about this pack and it's potential, so I am more than willing to pitch in whatever help I can offer!

Razza
- Ias
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

User avatar
Black Burn
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:55 pm
Name: BB for short
Gender: Male
Location: Staying strong and trucking on
Contact:

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by Black Burn » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:17 pm

          • ooc & wq username- Burn, [Black Burn]
            name - Boulder
            age - 2.3 Years
            appearance - A big and muscular young male with a stone colored pelt, smooth and silky in texture and fading from dark grey on his back to light on his chest. Good looking (and he knows it) strong, lean, always in a dominant position.
            personality - Arrogant, Cool, Show Off, Flirtatious, Kind, Caring, Brave, Daring, Dominant.
            history - He was born in a large pack in the northeastern portion of Yellowstone National Park. His father is a great leader, and he taught Boulder everything he knew. Boulder had dispersed after a while of being the beta of his natal pack, and he now wonders looking to make a pack of his own. He came across the Rain Pack, and is now interested in joining their high ranks.



You cannot defeat me, I will never fall.
I am the strongest, the strongest of them all.
Ƀɫɑςƙɓʊɾɲ
I am the alpha of my pack, I lead with pride.
I seek adventure, with power in my stride.


- - -
Av / Sig - Lupe | Text - Everest

User avatar
alethe
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2811
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 pm
Name: [REDACTED]
Gender: Female
Location: scadrial
Contact:

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by alethe » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:00 pm

i don't have time to commit to a pack right now but i have to say this is the most beautiful pack thread on wq right now.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I eat danger for breakfast!
Actually, I don’t. I prefer cereal.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


av/sig : lupe

User avatar
Jay32
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:18 pm
Name: Jay
Gender: Demigirl
Location: Flying
Contact:

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by Jay32 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:29 am

Aeldi wrote:
Jay32 wrote:Also popping in to say that I'll be stalking! I'm not able to apply right now because my plate is already pretty full but I really like the layout of everything. Until then, I wish TRP the best of luck!

lovely for you to have a sneaky peaky at our forum! and again thank you for the wonderful comment, you can become a pack member if you do not want to join fully? there is an application form within the thread for friends to complete if they are not sure about joining the pack as of yet. Be nice to have you as a 'pal'!
I hadn't noticed that!
          • friend application
            ooc & wq username- Jay, [Jay32]
            name - Teru
xxxxx◿◺xxxxx
.. 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒 ..
.... 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 ....
. 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 .
xxxxx◹◸xxxxx
av/sig ✦ lupe/me

User avatar
Kereudio
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:37 pm
Name: Maya
Gender: Female

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by Kereudio » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:59 am

oh my goodness the thread is absolutely beautiful!! i have some free time on my hands and its frankly just been a while since i had a good ole' wolf rp, so here we go! (also keeping it brief for the sake of the application).

Also, once staff applications open up, you can count on me to be submitting one ^^

          • ooc & wq username- Maya, [Okumuras]
            name - Sakura
            age - four years
            apperance - A small built female wolf with a light brown and white coat. A possible reference (may change)
            personality - Outgoing, empathetic, sappy, anxious, hyperactive, impulsive, intelligent, submissive, manipulative.
            history - Sakura was born to an average family with four brothers, though her mother and father died when she was fairly young (one and a half years), so she was forced to split from the crumbling pack relatively early. She's been wandering on her lonesome ever since. (Will probably make this.... better.)
I was writing in order to live.
osamu dazai


av: lupinzpack

User avatar
Aeldi
Pup
Pup
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:48 am

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by Aeldi » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:27 pm

Paradiigm wrote:
          • ooc & wq username- Meghan OR Leigh, [Paradiigm]
            name - Kendall
            age - 2.5 years
            apperance - Black and russet fur with yellowish green eyes
            personality - Smart, Cunning, Loyal, Fierce, Determined
            history - Gotta update her history actually.


Also I am willing to be on the staff, I can help you with what I mentioned in the PM.

oooh yay! more members! thank you so much for signing up to the pack, i really appreciate the interest TRP is gaining as of right now, makes me feel like we will become very successful, active and full of imagination! accepted! of course, you are more than welcome to apply to be a member of the staff team, the application is posted on our website, so just fill that in whenever you have the time. as for kendall's history, as completion of it is not mandatory within the first week, don't feel like you have to rush it. i love reading about a woofers past, the more in depth you go, the better i get accustomed to characters. for now i will place her within the traveller rankings. welcome to TRP!

airbones wrote:
Aeldi wrote:accepted! thank you so much for filling out the form with the appropriate information, welcome aboard TRP! Feel free to sign up to the website, though bare in mind it is a WIP as of right now as I need to organise the categories & forums. You may get your biography up and completed upon me getting the correct forum up for it!
Wonderful, thank you! I'm quite excited for this pack, and I'll be sure to sign up on the site as soon as possible. I may not be very active this weekend either, but next week will be pretty slow for me so I should be online plenty.

And I'd also like to express interest in a staff position. I'm very hopeful about this pack and it's potential, so I am more than willing to pitch in whatever help I can offer!

Razza
- Ias
as i have stated to kendall [paradiigm] you are more than welcome to apply to be a part of out staff team, just fill in the application that has been posted on our website, and i will get replies to you both asap! i have a few events in mind, and getting a second or third opinion would be grand!
Black Burn wrote:
          • ooc & wq username- Burn, [Black Burn]
            name - Boulder
            age - 2.3 Years
            appearance - A big and muscular young male with a stone colored pelt, smooth and silky in texture and fading from dark grey on his back to light on his chest. Good looking (and he knows it) strong, lean, always in a dominant position.
            personality - Arrogant, Cool, Show Off, Flirtatious, Kind, Caring, Brave, Daring, Dominant.
            history - He was born in a large pack in the northeastern portion of Yellowstone National Park. His father is a great leader, and he taught Boulder everything he knew. Boulder had dispersed after a while of being the beta of his natal pack, and he now wonders looking to make a pack of his own. He came across the Rain Pack, and is now interested in joining their high ranks.
boulder is accepted! welcome to TRP! thank you so much for filling the application form, im sure both boulder and aeldi will get along just fine! for now i will place you within the traveller's ranking as this is where all new wolves are placed. welcome to TRP!
alethe wrote:i don't have time to commit to a pack right now but i have to say this is the most beautiful pack thread on wq right now.
awh! this really means a lot! thank you so much, if you don't think you have the time for the pack, you are more than welcome to apply as a pack friend? if you'd like - you can play the forum games and post suggestions if a pack friend, however if you wanted to join in the roleplay you would need to fill out a member application form, if ever interested.
Jay32 wrote:
Aeldi wrote:
Jay32 wrote:Also popping in to say that I'll be stalking! I'm not able to apply right now because my plate is already pretty full but I really like the layout of everything. Until then, I wish TRP the best of luck!

lovely for you to have a sneaky peaky at our forum! and again thank you for the wonderful comment, you can become a pack member if you do not want to join fully? there is an application form within the thread for friends to complete if they are not sure about joining the pack as of yet. Be nice to have you as a 'pal'!
I hadn't noticed that!
          • friend application
            ooc & wq username- Jay, [Jay32]
            name - Teru
added & updated on our wolf quest thread, feel free to make an account and i can get you within the pack friend rankings.
Okumuras wrote:oh my goodness the thread is absolutely beautiful!! i have some free time on my hands and its frankly just been a while since i had a good ole' wolf rp, so here we go! (also keeping it brief for the sake of the application).

Also, once staff applications open up, you can count on me to be submitting one ^^

          • ooc & wq username- Maya, [Okumuras]
            name - Sakura
            age - four years
            apperance - A small built female wolf with a light brown and white coat. A possible reference (may change)
            personality - Outgoing, empathetic, sappy, anxious, hyperactive, impulsive, intelligent, submissive, manipulative.
            history - Sakura was born to an average family with four brothers, though her mother and father died when she was fairly young (one and a half years), so she was forced to split from the crumbling pack relatively early. She's been wandering on her lonesome ever since. (Will probably make this.... better.)
welcome to TRP! sakura is accepted! please feel free to make an account on the website and post your biography whenever you have the chance. lovely to see so many interested in the pack, it really means a lot, and makes things seem highly promising about the progression of us as a roleplay.

- Sveta, Leader
Last edited by Aeldi on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Black Burn
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:55 pm
Name: BB for short
Gender: Male
Location: Staying strong and trucking on
Contact:

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 5

Post by Black Burn » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Thanks for accepting me, I'm aslo more then willing to be staff, I have experience with the proboards admin panel and run two active packs at the moment, so I know what I'm doing there!
  • Boulder



You cannot defeat me, I will never fall.
I am the strongest, the strongest of them all.
Ƀɫɑςƙɓʊɾɲ
I am the alpha of my pack, I lead with pride.
I seek adventure, with power in my stride.


- - -
Av / Sig - Lupe | Text - Everest

User avatar
Kereudio
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:37 pm
Name: Maya
Gender: Female

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 5

Post by Kereudio » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Thank you for accepting me as well! I am very excited to see things get going. <3

By the way, with the one account per character rule, would you like us to post our biographies with our OOC account, or our character account?
I was writing in order to live.
osamu dazai


av: lupinzpack

Post Reply

Return to “Pack Central”