-* aeternum rpg | mc: 6 | revamped! *-

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Aeldi
Pup
Pup

-* aeternum rpg | mc: 6 | revamped! *-

Post by Aeldi » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:29 am

• A E T E R N U M - R P G
  • --- --- --- ---
    • - - - - STEP INTO OUR WORLD
          • birth of an era - aeternum is not a singular pack based roleplay, and we do allow for the making of other groups, but in order to enable this, the first few need filling up with members, so group joiners are encouraged. we allow both static and personal roleplay and if you wish to know more about what this means direct yourself to the appropriate board which is listed within the forum
          • site wide plot- here at aeternum we do not have a solid plot, instead we focus mainly around the development of personal characters throughout events and roleplay. events alike these can be created by our members here at aeternum or they can be discussed and verified by our staff team. there is no word count here, but we do encourage longer posts - a paragraph or so is no more than 4 to 5 lines and if your struggling with roleplaying feel free to hop over to our 'beginners guide to roleplay'. it should help you delve in deeper with your character/s and give you an idea of how description, feeling, emotion and surroundings work when writing.
    • - - - - THE STRUCTURE
          • date of creation - 01/06/2019
          • updated on - 16/07/2019
          • founder - aeldi
          • staff - fox, chelsea & lynx
          • newest member/s - n/a
          • discord - yes! link is on the forum
          • statistics - ♀ 2 ♂ 3
    • - - - - THE KEY
          • groups and their colors -
            member of viridi
            wanderer
          • male - this character is male
          • female - this character is female
          • new member - this character is new!
          • veteran/trusted - veteran & trusted member's
          • otm - of the month's
          • adopt'ee/adopted- this character is/was an adopt'ee/adopted!
    • - - - - THE WOLVES & THEIR SIDEKICKS
        • the leaders - these wolves are headstrong, and consist of alpha's, and beta's of their appropriate groups. they maintain peace, and govern their followers, careful not to disrespect them and their reign. alongside the leaders, heirs are also among them, however they must complete their training in order to replace their elders.
          delphi | played by [aeldi]
          name | played by [wq username]
        • the advisory - the advisory are the wiser, more trustworthy members of the pack, a council of sorts and they help alpha's and beta's with discussions, arranged meetings, rank advancement ect. .
        • the members - our basic member rank within the packs of aeternum. these members consist of hunters, scouts, den mothers, oracles, warriors and guards.
        • the yearlings - wolves no older than 1 are placed within this category, upon maturing past the age of one, they will begin their training and join the member rankings. young wolves may select a candidate to train them, but the majority of the members train their young regardless.
        • the wanderers - ungrouped, those who have yet to seek acceptance within group's are placed within this ranking, but this does not mean they are to be shunned or disrespected in any way - wanderers are treated just as equally but need to meet and greet a member of the leading ranks in order to become a fully fledged member of their appropriate group's.
          kali | played by [informality]
          auru | played by [eurasianlynx]
          aurelia | played by [penumbra2882]
          rowan | played by [aeldi]
          metsa | played by [eurasianlynx]
        • the retire'es - members within this rank have either become inactive, or retired within the roleplay. retired characters can be brought back upon their owners returning, however most of the time characters placed within here are a loss of interest - note that retired character can not become involved with major plot lines however they can be roleplayed infrequently by their owners choosing.
          mable | played by [noella]
        • the adopte'es - members within this rank are available for adoption and this can be done via replying to their appropriate thread within the board. adoptable characters can be re-adopted and placed up for adoption again if you feel you ave not got the time for them, the same goes for current characters.
          navira | played by [n/a]
          alistair | played by [n/a]
          hope | played by [n/a]
          jaeger | played by [n/a]
          bheg | played by [n/a]
        • the friends & the allys/rivals - friends and alliances/rivals are listed below here. you may chose to join the pack as and when you feel fit to do so. or you may stay a friend, note that you cannot post within roleplay until you join as a fully fledged member, you can however participate in forum games as you please.
          noella of sirius | played by [noella]
          soran of coastal cliffs pack | played by [paranormalactivity]
          razza of northbound | played by [airbones]
    • - - - - THE APPLICATION
          • sign up & templates - if your either joining us here at SRP, or wanting an alliance with us, please fill in the appropriate forms listed below in code. we also have slots open for sister sites, but will need buttons and a direct link to your forum in order to present your roleplays on our own website.
          • member application
            ooc & wq username- ooc name, [wq username]
            name - character name
            age - character age
            group - list the group you wish to join
            appearance - character apperance
            personality - character personality
            history - not mandatory for the first week

Code: Select all

[list][list][list][list][list]
ooc & wq username- [color=#a19d9d]ooc name, [wq username][/color]
name - [color=#a19d9d]character name[/color]
age - [color=#a19d9d]character age[/color]
group - [color=#a19d9d]list the group you wish to join[/color]
appearance - [color=#a19d9d]character apperance[/color]
personality - [color=#a19d9d]character personality[/color]
history - [color=#a19d9d]not mandatory for the first week[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
          • friend application
            name - character name

[list][list][list][list][list]friend application
name - [color=#a19d9d]character name[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
          • alliance application
            pack name - pack name
            leaders- leader/s name/s
            alliance or rival? - ally/rival

[list][list][list][list][list]
pack name - [color=#a19d9d]pack name[/color]
leaders- [color=#a19d9d]leader/s name/s[/color]
alliance or rival? - [color=#a19d9d]ally/rival[/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
Last edited by Aeldi on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:24 am, edited 34 times in total.

Noella
Name: Amber

Re: New! Serenity River RPG - MC: 1 | Staff Positions Open!

Post by Noella » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:03 am

• friend application
            ooc & wq username- Noella
            name - Mable
          • ooc & wq username- Noella
            pack name - Sirius
            leaders- Jay, Noella
            alliance or rival? - Ally
« [ | :.°. . . . . . . . . . °.: | ] »

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
Wild West isn't just wild,
it's an unstable force of nature
←« »→

av/sig : lupinz/alethe

Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aeldi » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:20 am

Noella wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:03 am
          • friend application
            ooc & wq username- Noella
            name - Mable
          • ooc & wq username- Noella
            pack name - Sirius
            leaders- Jay, Noella
            alliance or rival? - Ally
welcome aboard! added both alliance and friend applications to the main thread.
- delphi

Noella

Post by Noella » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:35 am

Thanks Delphi! The site is gorgeous. I can't wait to get started!

Mable

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
←« »→

Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aeldi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:48 pm

Noella wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:35 am
Thanks Delphi! The site is gorgeous. I can't wait to get started!

Mable
thank you, thank you! roleplay has officially kick started, also i'd like to welcome noella to the staff team! congratz on your application, it'll be nice to have some company round, and that xtra pair of hands! thanks for applying, main thread has also been updated with the appropriate information. adoptions are to be posted tomorrow along with our first site wide plot! excited! note: when applying, males canines are encouraged.
- delphi

airbones
Name: Razza

Post by airbones » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:35 pm

Hey guys. c: I just accepted the affiliation request over on Northbound's site, and put your button up. I've mentioned that I'm currently on a semi-break from all my rp commitments, but I'm just gonna... gently place this here now.
          • ooc & wq username- Razza, [airbones]
            name - Emmett
            age - 4yrs
            group - Loner
            appearance - Tall, lean, and athletic. He's got bright yellow eyes and tall ears, with scruffy fur and big paws. His coloration is a range of browns, with some creams and reds thrown in. I'd add a reference but I'm in the process of redesigning him atm.
            personality - Chill, lighthearted, moral, social, uncomplaining, sarcastic and teasing, prideful, over-confident, emotionally inept, issues with commitment and trust so he ends up hurting lots of folks :/.
            history - The jist is that he was raised in "The South" (somewhere in the southern parts of the USA), growing up a happy kid and a skilled hunter. His pack was eventually attacked by it's neighbors, threatened by their success, which led Emmett and many other wolves young and old to be trained to fight. The war was traumatizing and Emmett lost his father and many siblings, and then right after it all settled down his mom turned around and exposed herself as a backstabber that had been working for the enemy the whole time. Emmett obviously freaked out and ran away, he wasn't even 2 yet at the time, and has been wandering as a loner since.
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aeldi » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:15 am

airbones wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:35 pm
Hey guys. c: I just accepted the affiliation request over on Northbound's site, and put your button up. I've mentioned that I'm currently on a semi-break from all my rp commitments, but I'm just gonna... gently place this here now.
          • ooc & wq username- Razza, [airbones]
            name - Emmett
            age - 4yrs
            group - Loner
            appearance - Tall, lean, and athletic. He's got bright yellow eyes and tall ears, with scruffy fur and big paws. His coloration is a range of browns, with some creams and reds thrown in. I'd add a reference but I'm in the process of redesigning him atm.
            personality - Chill, lighthearted, moral, social, uncomplaining, sarcastic and teasing, prideful, over-confident, emotionally inept, issues with commitment and trust so he ends up hurting lots of folks :/.
            history - The jist is that he was raised in "The South" (somewhere in the southern parts of the USA), growing up a happy kid and a skilled hunter. His pack was eventually attacked by it's neighbors, threatened by their success, which led Emmett and many other wolves young and old to be trained to fight. The war was traumatizing and Emmett lost his father and many siblings, and then right after it all settled down his mom turned around and exposed herself as a backstabber that had been working for the enemy the whole time. Emmett obviously freaked out and ran away, he wasn't even 2 yet at the time, and has been wandering as a loner since.
accepted! welcome to SRP razza! i'll get the main thread updated asap.
- delphi

Noella

Re: New! Serenity River RPG - MC: 3 | Staff Positions Open!

Post by Noella » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:48 am

Welcome to the pack, Emmett! Glad to have you aboard^^

Mable

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
←« »→

Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aeldi » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:13 pm

here are a few updates on SRP;
  • pack creation - i have opened up one slot for pack creation as serenity river seems to be filling quite nicely. if you feel your up to the task of coming up with your own pack name, rules, rankings and information feel free to apply on the appropriate board. good luck! note that despite serenity river being seven members strong, they still need more members, two out of those seven are just NPC characters that are mentioned within the roleplay, rather than being played by a person in character. these are delphi's parents, riane and onyx [which will eventually go up for adoption]
  • adoptions - i've posted three adoptions within the board, them being pascal, meika and jericho. if you'd like to adopt one of these fee free to apply! know that these adoptions will be changing every two weeks, so if they do not get adopted, they will be replaced with other adoptions and so forth.
  • roleplay has started - as mentioned in the above posts, roleplay has officially started! once you apply, create your ooc account and make your first character - finish a biography and you can jump straight in!

- delphi

noir_187
Pup
Pup
Name: Alex

Post by noir_187 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:04 am

• ooc & wq username- alex, [noir_187]
            name - Nyx
            age - 2 years
            group - loner
            appearance - tall dark and handsome. she is fit and youthful, with long lanky limbs and large paws that give her a coltish appearance, but don't let that fool you: her thick neck and deep chest suggest far more power than her gangly frame lets on. her shaggy, spiky fur is overall cool black, darker on her face, legs, and underside, and lighter on her ruff. has sharp silver eyes and luscious lashes uwu
            personality - rude and stubborn, highly passionate and emotionally driven, brave but impulsive. she listens to her gut, following her heart but not much her rational mind. a real force of nature, chaotic and unpredictable and quick to resort to violence. very introspective and tends to over-think. very crude and known for her vulgarity and sharp wit. though she is very prideful and harsh, she's deeply sensitive and is surprisingly soft underneath her hard shell.
            history - grew up in a wartorn forest, got abused, ended up running away as a yearling, and now has mommy issues on top of 100 other psychological problems :/
formerly PureBloodVampire
icon by LupinzPack

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:37 am

Your form is accepted, Nyx. Welcome to SRP! You can go ahead and register your OOC IC accounts on the site and we will see you there :)

Mable

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
←« »→

Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aeldi » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:32 am

noir_187 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:04 am
          • ooc & wq username- alex, [noir_187]
            name - Nyx
            age - 2 years
            group - loner
            appearance - tall dark and handsome. she is fit and youthful, with long lanky limbs and large paws that give her a coltish appearance, but don't let that fool you: her thick neck and deep chest suggest far more power than her gangly frame lets on. her shaggy, spiky fur is overall cool black, darker on her face, legs, and underside, and lighter on her ruff. has sharp silver eyes and luscious lashes uwu
            personality - rude and stubborn, highly passionate and emotionally driven, brave but impulsive. she listens to her gut, following her heart but not much her rational mind. a real force of nature, chaotic and unpredictable and quick to resort to violence. very introspective and tends to over-think. very crude and known for her vulgarity and sharp wit. though she is very prideful and harsh, she's deeply sensitive and is surprisingly soft underneath her hard shell.
            history - grew up in a wartorn forest, got abused, ended up running away as a yearling, and now has mommy issues on top of 100 other psychological problems :/
welcome to the pack alex! i look forward to role-playing with you
- delphi

informality
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Chelsea

Post by informality » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:10 pm

since i have a lot of time on my hands with summer being here & all, i've been looking for a pack to join so.. here you go lol. it's also been a while since i've last role-played considering i was really busy with college, so i hope to get my skills back as well:)
          • ooc & wq username- chelsea, [informality]
            name - kali
            age - 2 years
            group - hunter
            appearance -
            personality - • noble
            • honorable
            • kind
            • compassionate
            • dutiful

history - it's still a wip, but i will have her history added onto her bio soon:)
✕ I N F O R M A L I T Y ✕
x - - -the best way to keep one's word is not to give it
R o l e p l a y e r - S i n c e - 2 0 0 8

Aeldi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aeldi » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:32 pm

informality wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:10 pm
since i have a lot of time on my hands with summer being here & all, i've been looking for a pack to join so.. here you go lol. it's also been a while since i've last role-played considering i was really busy with college, so i hope to get my skills back as well:)
          • ooc & wq username- chelsea, [informality]
            name - kali
            age - 2 years
            group - hunter
            appearance -
            personality - • noble
            • honorable
            • kind
            • compassionate
            • dutiful

history - it's still a wip, but i will have her history added onto her bio soon:)
lovely to see your interest here at SRP, accepted! feel free to make your ooc account, and then your member account whenever best suits you. once you've posted a biography you can jump straight into the roleplay. updated the main thread.
- delphi

Noella

Re: New! Serenity River RPG - MC: 5 | Staff Positions Open!

Post by Noella » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:47 am

Welcome to all the new members. I look forward to meetings all the lovely new characters in rp!

Mable

Apache Sunrise Pack
←« »→
←« »→

Return to “Pack Central”