Stranger Wolf Fiasco

Post the links to your favorite WolfQuest screenshots and videos here.

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

TimberRaven
Name: Mr. Hermie

Re: Stranger Wolf Fiasco

Post by TimberRaven » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:07 pm

I've already dropped so many pups off so many cliffs, and since there isn't any true gravity, nothing happens :lol:
And yeah, I've chased coyotes and cougars into herds, the coyote was ignored but the cougar was almost killed XD
HELP THE BAN PARROT IS AFTER ME P.S. abortion is murder

DinoDogDude209
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DinoDogDude209 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm

TimberRaven wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:07 pm
I've already dropped so many pups off so many cliffs, and since there isn't any true gravity, nothing happens :lol:
And yeah, I've chased coyotes and cougars into herds, the coyote was ignored but the cougar was almost killed XD
I've actually killed a cougar before by chasing it into an elk herd. I had already done quite a bit of damage to it, but the bull elk finished it off for me.

I've also killed one by chasing it toward the river. I guess cougars really don't like water, because it did a U-turn and ran straight into my wolf's jaws. I repeated the process several times and eventually killed it. I think this method works for coyotes and foxes too.

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Post by elkhunter123456 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:46 am

DinoDogDude209 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm
TimberRaven wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:07 pm
I've actually killed a cougar before by chasing it into an elk herd. I had already done quite a bit of damage to it, but the bull elk finished it off for me.

I've also killed one by chasing it toward the river. I guess cougars really don't like water, because it did a U-turn and ran straight into my wolf's jaws. I repeated the process several times and eventually killed it. I think this method works for coyotes and foxes too.
Imagine how much damage a bull moose would do to a cougar! It might kill it with a single kick :D
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf
cougar
bear

DinoDogDude209
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DinoDogDude209 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:39 am

elkhunter123456 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:46 am

Imagine how much damage a bull moose would do to a cougar! It might kill it with a single kick :D
Oh my goodness, someone needs to do that!

Return to “WolfQuest Screenshots & Videos”