good experiences with animals

Talk about nature and wildlife you've seen or read about. Discuss specific plants, animals, natural places and wildlife in general, or follow the instructions in the Nature & Wildlife Photography forum to submit your own wildlife photographs.

Moderators: Isela, Koa

Granger
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Shelby

good experiences with animals

Post by Granger » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:38 am

Horses are very intellegent animals and i speng 4/7 of my days around them. my horse hula dancer will follow you all over the place and when you feed her she will bring the bucket to you. I also have a 70 ponyd puppy that will jump anything and everything if she wants or needs to. i also have a cat that knows part of what i say! maybe she reads my mind. . . lol jk, but once i cleaned off her paw ( idk WHAT she stepped in, but it stank!) and told her to keep it clean. guess what she does? she runs off and fully submerges her paw in the dirty litterbox. XD
Whatever HTML you'd like to see here.. Envision it. Flowery quote and hex codes and all.

Nightskydapple
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Waiting for "Her" to turn back and realise I'm here enduring the pain.

Re: good experiences with animals

Post by Nightskydapple » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:23 am

Ok... lets see.
My five year old Maya (Siberian Husky) is very smart and good tempered, she even can play with our neighbor's cat (Tint) while Koda(my border collie) tries to attack it XD sadly he never got a chance. Well There are lots of things...
Fergus (green tree frog) I always walk around with him on my shoulder (if the dogs aren't inside)
Koda and John (GSD) can sort-of understand me, they follow me around all the time. If you pretend to dig, the two of them help you, (last time me and my mom were trying to plant a peach tree)
And yes i do agree horses are intelligent animals,
I've owned nearly every pet besides a horse XD
~Yeah I'm smiling,[/color]Inside dieing.~
Behind this fake mask of mine,
Paper thin lies, what I wished for most is a paper heart,
then you can't come and destroy and tear it apart like you
did to my last one.~

Granger
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Granger » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:26 am

Lol i remember someone found a abandoned chick and took it home and tamed it. They brought it back. It was in my jacket hood laying next to my ear. Soon our barn should have KITTENS!!! :D But when people say horses are expencive they are. they go through about two hundred dollars in feed, one hundred dollars in board, and about 24 hours a week of attention ( if your the only person that rides the horse. we et her get used for lessond, so we see her about 12 hours a week) but, they are the SMARTEST animals and as far as i know, ( i read a book on horse miracles) if you can talk to animals, they know english! Also, my CAT knows english, it is funny because she responds to everything! :D I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!
Whatever HTML you'd like to see here.. Envision it. Flowery quote and hex codes and all.

Nightskydapple
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Waiting for "Her" to turn back and realise I'm here enduring the pain.

Post by Nightskydapple » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:34 am

lol, Maya, (five year old Siberian)
On a stormy night the dogs were inside (the laundry) it was a bit squishy since there was three of them XD
And Maya went outside and bought in an abandoned Duckling.
Isn't that cute? lol
did to my last one.~

Granger
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Granger » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:58 pm

awww! hey what happened on the multiplater yesterday? it crashed and i couldnt find the game. :?

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Hi, HulaHop!
Please stay on topic so you don't confuse anyone; thank you!
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Nightskydapple
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Nightskydapple » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:36 pm

HulaHop wrote:awww! hey what happened on the multiplater yesterday? it crashed and i couldnt find the game. :?
Yes as Koa said you could've pmed me for that.
And I do believe horses are very intelligent, sadly I've never really owned one before.
I've ridden some and is very close to Rush (My uncle's horse on his farm)
did to my last one.~

Granger
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Granger » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Yeah it was. . . =C sorry.

SolitaryPride
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Post by SolitaryPride » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:23 pm

I have a kitten that knows her name and comes evertime I call her, she also follows me anyway, even climbing up stuff when she knows I'm up there, or I want her up there. She only has one eye, but shes better then a two eye cat ^^
Even if you dead eye is a pretty blue

When I went to hawaii, we went to this place with all these different parrots, and I have a picture of my hugging a white parrot.
Also when we were coming back from snorkling, we saw a pod of humpback whales, it was awesome, we tried to follow them, but they were fast. But I'm sure the driver didn't want to put us in danger by going close to them
------------__/\
-------__/------\
------\___------\
---------- /------\
---------/--------\
---------\--------/
----------/-------\
------/\-/---------\
-----/--\'\__--__/
-----\______/
~Matue
African Stars Pack
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=45816

Originally: Dacoda
Avvie: Koa

Granger
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Granger » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 am

Lol i've never seen whales. And ive lived here for six years. :( But i saw a owl once there! SO PRETTY!!! :)

Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Alpha Female » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:52 am

There is a book about animals of Africa called Tippy of Africa. It is written by a 10 year old girl who lives in Africa and plays with all sorts of creatures ranging from meerkats to leopards to elephants.

Also, I love horses! I ride every week and just finished my first show (placed 1st in flat and 2nd in jumping). I sadly don't own a horse but I will hopefully someday! I do, however, own a dog named Savannah. She is very smart. When I ask her what she wants she runs to it, points to it with her nose, then runs back to me. She also does a lot of funny things. She loves the fire and sits near it just staring into the fire.
It's actually really funny! :wink:
SOMETIMES
A KING
HAS TO REMIND
FOOLS WHY HE'S
K I N G

~WolfQuest member since 1969~

Granger
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Granger » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:44 pm

I ride horses at a therapeutic place and cant show yet, and there isnt a horse i can show. Thos only one i could ia a spazzy pony that will bolt over jumps, and i dont think i would place well, and for now i have a confidence problem, ( got dumped three times in two weeks. =C)

Nightskydapple
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Nightskydapple » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:37 pm

I would walk around the house with my frog on my shoulder. I used to have two, so they both sat on my shoulders sadly Misty died. :(
But Fergus is great company too, he sometimes even sits on my desk when I play wolf-quest, I just need to make sure he's wet enough. :D
did to my last one.~

Return to “Nature & Wildlife”