. Bats .

Talk about nature and wildlife you've seen or read about. Discuss specific plants, animals, natural places and wildlife in general, or follow the instructions in the Nature & Wildlife Photography forum to submit your own wildlife photographs.

Moderators: Isela, Koa

Caela

Re: . Bats .

Post by Caela » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:49 am

I find bats to be a interesting animals though personally they frighten me just a tad. ^^ When I was younger a bat found its way into my friend's house while I was over. When we tried getting it outside it started flying all over the house, I was rather startled. I'm not exactly sure why I'm scared of them or what specifically creeps me out about them though.

Briggs
Pup
Pup

Post by Briggs » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:37 am

Bats are always flying about my yard when it gets dark, I love them. Once while in exploring a cave, I saw one and petted it.
-----------------------˚˚B R I G G S˚˚---------------------------------
º |Don't Believe In You, Believe In Me Who Believes In You| º
--------------------------Originally Joined WQ In 2007

monkfishlover
Pup
Pup

Post by monkfishlover » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Briggs wrote:Bats are always flying about my yard when it gets dark, I love them. Once while in exploring a cave, I saw one and petted it.
That's awesome! Was it fluffy?

WolvesOfTheSeas
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by WolvesOfTheSeas » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 am

I love bats i think there interesting creatures and also i love vampire bats there so interesting and also did you know they can hear a mile away of mouses and bugs, etc
Thanks Wolf Thief for the avvie! I love it! Ill be stalking you c:

STAY OUT MY MIRROR, STAY OUT OF MY WAY

LeaderOfDreams
Yearling
Yearling

Post by LeaderOfDreams » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 am

I love bats so much. I just love how stories have been created by these winged creatures.
Even down to fruit bats, I think they're very interesting and I don't understand how people interpret them as scary.

monkfishlover
Pup
Pup

Post by monkfishlover » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:38 pm

LeaderOfDreams wrote:I love bats so much. I just love how stories have been created by these winged creatures.
Even down to fruit bats, I think they're very interesting and I don't understand how people interpret them as scary.
Yeah, I never understood that either. Bats are cute fluffy mammals. Last time I checked, people love cute fluffy mammals! Or maybe they're just afraid of getting rabies from them?

MistykitTC
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by MistykitTC » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:29 pm

I love bats! But I saw a show- Infested! on Animal Planet (LOve it!) and this house was infested with little brown bats, and a little boy there got bitten, and he had to go to the hopataial, but I still do like bats, even though i'd be terrified if I saw one.
"This is all real. They won't let you go! They won't let us leave!" —Daniel Culp, the Stanford Prison Experiment

If you want to roleplay or play multiplayer on either 2.5 or 2.7, just ask~!

April

Post by April » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:20 pm

I see bats pretty much every summer, in a lot of campgrounds in Alberta they fly when it gets dark out to eat mosquitoes.
Avatar by me. Read my book Lessons Learned (A fiction book about African Wild Dogs) at:

http://aprilsilverwolf.wix.com/lessonslearnednovel

~April~
~Member Of The Month for October of 2009~
Yellowstone wolf international/Skilled Hunter

Snow Powder Runs Pack

Return to “Nature & Wildlife”