New WolfQuest T-shirt- you choose!

Archived news, updates and announcements.

Which shirt would you purchase?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:27 pm

Option 1 (design on both the front and back)
67%
Option 2 (design only on the front, possibly with the website on the sleeve)
27%
Neither (you would not purchase either shirt)
6%

Total votes: 156

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

New WolfQuest T-shirt- you choose!

Post by WQ Coordinator » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:27 pm

The time has finally come- the new WolfQuest t-shirt is in the works! One of our forum members, TimbertheDelta, has been kind enough to donate her time and talent to help create a totally new design for this next t-shirt. But the final decision as to which design to use will be left up to you! If you would be interested in purchasing a shirt in the near future, I encourage you to vote for your favorite design in the poll attached to this topic. The poll will run for two weeks; until Wednesday, April 14th. If you have no intentions to purchase a shirt with this new design in the near future, please leave the voting to those people who actually plan on buying a shirt.

You have three choices: option one, with a design on the front and back of the shirt, and option two, with a design on the front, no design on the back, and www.wolfquest.org possibly printed on the sleeve. The final choice is neither, meaning you wouldn't purchase either of these shirts (for whatever reason). The attached pictures are just a representation of what the shirt will look like; the t-shirt will be solid black, they will not have a black box around the graphic, and the graphic may be edited slightly.

Feel free to ask questions before you vote, or wait to hear the discussions on this thread before you vote- you will only be able to submit your vote once, and will not be able to change it. Just make sure you vote by April 14th!

As a side note, we will not be reprinting the old shirt design, so if you haven't yet purchased one and would like to, order one before supplies run out!
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Gloria Crystal
Yearling
Yearling

Re: New WolfQuest T-shirt- you choose!

Post by Gloria Crystal » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:34 pm

this is sad ...
I cannot buy because I live in Brazil,
but the t-shirts are beautiful! wanted to buy and parade around, showing all my love for wolves and for WolfQuest! :D

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Whoa o.e The shirt designs look amazing! I would like to say a Huge thank you to TimbertheDelta for taking her time to create these awesome shirt designs for people to buy and help with funding for WolfQuest!

Hmmm..I don't think I could pick out of them a design I would like too see for the shirt cause they are all great! I'll be looking forward and interesed to see how many votes options will get, btw when the votes have ended do you mind if I ask when the shirts would be avalible to buy? I'm really eager to buy the new shirt! thanks for giving us this update Cana!!

Gloria Crystal
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Gloria Crystal » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:39 pm

may I buy? even though i'm in the international...
If not i'll cry :cry:

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 pm

If you live outside of the United States, you can still purchase a t-shirt. Just check out the Store to see the details. You may have to send me your correct address, since the form is made for just orders within the United States, but you can definitely purchase them! I'm sending some store items out to Australia this week, actually!

And I'm not positive when they'll be available to purchase... I'm hoping by early May.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Awesome, Thanks Cana all I wanted to know was pretty much a rough estimate for them to be available. I'm going to think long and hard about my vote for the shirt design ^^

Gloria Crystal
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Gloria Crystal » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:51 pm

true??
Ah I am bursting with joy :D ! I can not wait for the t-shirts are available, but I have the hardest part, that is convincing my parents to buy things on the internet :oops: !
And another thing, we have to pay with dolars, or I can use the "normal money here? :mrgreen:

FeliCanidae

Post by FeliCanidae » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:58 pm

these shirts look great Cana! a big thankyou from me and the others to TimberTheDelta for taking her time to make them for people! i don't think ill be able to get one :( but they are still amazing 8D

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

Post by wolf567 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:58 pm

You bank will convert the currency from whatever yours is to dollars, normally for a small fee. I have donated and brought stuff from the store and my bank charged me a £1 fee for the conversion, which is not bad. Just check with your back to see what the fee is first.

Kipcha28

Post by Kipcha28 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Hmm... I'll have to think about that one. If there's a design on the back, it'd be nice if it was just small. And either way, I think the website should go on the back, design or not.

Shirt looks awesome, though; hopefully I'll be able to get one with my graduation money!

+Dyami Leotie+
Pup
Pup

Post by +Dyami Leotie+ » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:00 pm

The front and back one is so cute! :mrgreen:

super hero
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by super hero » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:05 pm

I like the won that has da hairbrush and da watermellon that is emo

wolfpupsrule567
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by wolfpupsrule567 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:03 pm

I like them both, but I like the second one most :3

ILoveWolves25
Pup
Pup

Post by ILoveWolves25 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:08 pm

I am exited for the new t shirts, I have been planning on buying the new one.

wq47 HawkTail
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by wq47 HawkTail » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:22 pm

emomellon wrote:I like the won that has da hairbrush and da watermellon that is emo

I'm not a mod, but please stay on topic and don't spam.

Anyway, I really love the one with a front and back! The little pups are so cute :mrgreen:

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”