WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Archived news, updates and announcements.
User avatar
jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 am
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by jaguartail » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:21 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:Guys, if you experience any bugs or glitches in the game and would like them fixed, remember you can always report them following the steps within this thread ;)

Before Reporting & How To Report Bugs and Glitches:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29539

Anywho, back on topic, hehe.
AveryCF wrote:
DragonflySpirit wrote:Woah. I was blown away, the screen shots are amazing :shock:
I know right? Cana? Awsome photos of the snow and all. Also that bear attacking the wolf, took it at the right time. And to think, you don't even have the resting photos yet. :)
DragonflySpirit wrote:Indeed. I think the snow will be amazing, resting will be awesome.
I agree, I think that snow will be a pretty awesome feature within the game c: It will be interesting to see what it'll be like ingame.
Adding on....

If you would like to discuss a bug or glitch with other WQ Users, here's the topic for that: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31150

User avatar
Toca_Master_14
Pup
Pup
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:05 am
Gender: Female

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by Toca_Master_14 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks Cana! The screenshots looked cool and pretty, I can't wait for the new episode 2.5 to come out!!!!! I hope you get it finished soon and don't have any problems making it. I appreciate you taking the time to post the newsletter and important things here. It helps a lot!!!


-Robin

User avatar
AveryCF
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 pm
Gender: Female
Location: My mind of Krinsentor.~
Contact:

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by AveryCF » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:48 pm

KatetheWolf11 wrote:Thanks Cana! The screenshots looked cool and pretty, I can't wait for the new episode 2.5 to come out!!!!! I hope you get it finished soon and don't have any problems making it. I appreciate you taking the time to post the newsletter and important things here. It helps a lot!!!


-Robin
Sorry but lol, my step mom's name is robin. But it's spelt Robyn. With a "Y" not a "I". Also, it's said that the new episode 2.5 is going to be coming out some where around the end of the year. I wish it wasn't that long of a wait personaly but, the longer we wait, the better the game is!XD

User avatar
AlphaSasha
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:16 pm
Gender: Female
Location: In this amazing world somewhere :)

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by AlphaSasha » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:11 pm

I cant wait for episode 2.5, it's going to be amazing! :mrgreen:

And those screen shots, just wow-- Stunning!~ And also, with the holding spots and saving spots when you enter a room is getting really annoying. And some chats even say right in the title, People I know ONLY. Is that even aloud? Specific people, I don't think so... And most people are waiting for their "mates" or "partners" to get in the chat so they are kicking people out saying saving spot. :roll: Just going to have to start reporting I guess, it's getting out of hand... :|

User avatar
Zethra
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 5558
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:07 pm
Gender: Male
Location: That's for me to know, and you to wonder about.

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by Zethra » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 pm

AlphaSasha wrote:I cant wait for episode 2.5, it's going to be amazing! :mrgreen:

And those screen shots, just wow-- Stunning!~ And also, with the holding spots and saving spots when you enter a room is getting really annoying. And some chats even say right in the title, People I know ONLY. Is that even aloud? Specific people, I don't think so... And most people are waiting for their "mates" or "partners" to get in the chat so they are kicking people out saying saving spot. :roll: Just going to have to start reporting I guess, it's getting out of hand... :|
I agree, the 2.5 version of Slough Creek looks like it's going to be epic. :3
I also agree about the saving spots issue, and the behavior. I think that it's being a bit of a pain lately. x.x
Although, I think there's a topic where you can discuss 'saving spots' -
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39654

User avatar
AveryCF
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 pm
Gender: Female
Location: My mind of Krinsentor.~
Contact:

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by AveryCF » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:40 pm

I some times save spot's. But thats only if some one else was playing and needed to do some thing and had to log off. Or, if I was playing with some people and I get kicked off the game. Once more, it's a glitch I keep getting when I play multiplayer. Someone please warn me if this happens to you to. So far what i'v herd. It's just me...:(

User avatar
worahora
Pup
Pup
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:08 pm
Gender: Female

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by worahora » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:38 am

yeah i bet the 2.5 episode would be fun. my mom one day told me a story when she was at yellowstone park and met a GRIZZLY. its ok no harm was done though. marshmallows were to the rescue. yum bears LIKE marshmallows!

User avatar
sparky_wolf
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:46 am
Gender: Female
Location: straya

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by sparky_wolf » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:33 pm

worahora wrote:yeah i bet the 2.5 episode would be fun. my mom one day told me a story when she was at yellowstone park and met a GRIZZLY. its ok no harm was done though. marshmallows were to the rescue. yum bears LIKE marshmallows!
worahora you can discuss stories and any thing else off-topic at the below link.

General Other Topic Discussion:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewforum.php?f=10

User avatar
Amber 13
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 pm
Gender: Female
Location: At HIGH SCHOOL (almost), waiting for version 2.5 of wolfquest to come out! :D

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by Amber 13 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:47 pm

CANT WAIT FOR 2.5!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
April
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2597
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:23 pm
Gender: Female
Location: In the midst of a storm
Contact:

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by April » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Awesome, so excited!

VictoryAlpha
Guest
Guest

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by VictoryAlpha » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Is it too late for suggestions? I hope not :( If it isn't, I do have one suggestion, could the chatbox be bigger? Maybe we could have bubbles that appear over our heads with what we typed that eventually fade? Just an idea. Thank you :)

User avatar
sparky_wolf
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:46 am
Gender: Female
Location: straya

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by sparky_wolf » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 pm

VictoryAlpha wrote:Is it too late for suggestions? I hope not :( If it isn't, I do have one suggestion, could the chatbox be bigger? Maybe we could have bubbles that appear over our heads with what we typed that eventually fade? Just an idea. Thank you :)
Sorry, all enhancements for 2.5 have been selected(Weather, Time, Day and Night) but you can suggest ideas for future episodes(if any) at the below link. Be sure to post it there and you never know, your idea might be chosen!

Ideas for new episodes:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14558

VictoryAlpha
Guest
Guest

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by VictoryAlpha » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:00 am

sparky_wolf wrote:
VictoryAlpha wrote:Is it too late for suggestions? I hope not :( If it isn't, I do have one suggestion, could the chatbox be bigger? Maybe we could have bubbles that appear over our heads with what we typed that eventually fade? Just an idea. Thank you :)
Sorry, all enhancements for 2.5 have been selected(Weather, Time, Day and Night) but you can suggest ideas for future episodes(if any) at the below link. Be sure to post it there and you never know, your idea might be chosen!

Ideas for new episodes:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14558
Ok, my apologies. :) Thank you for telling me this, Sparky!

User avatar
worahora
Pup
Pup
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:08 pm
Gender: Female

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by worahora » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:59 am

sparky_wolf wrote:
worahora wrote:yeah i bet the 2.5 episode would be fun. my mom one day told me a story when she was at yellowstone park and met a GRIZZLY. its ok no harm was done though. marshmallows were to the rescue. yum bears LIKE marshmallows!
worahora you can discuss stories and any thing else off-topic at the below link.

General Other Topic Discussion:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewforum.php?f=10
yes but its very cool cause my mom went there! right? my mom says shes gonna take me there :D i hope i see a.........WOLF!

EDIT: hey! i have an idea! our wolves can maybe have voices and they can respond to their mate,pups,preadators,prey and they can respond back! i know its not realistic but if people like my idea,quote me!
Last edited by Masika on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding information from double post. Please be sure to use the edit feature instead, thanks c:

User avatar
Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 6112
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Name: Kali
Gender: Female
Location: Living the dream
Contact:

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by Alpha Female » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:14 am

worahora wrote:hey! i have an idea! our wolves can maybe have voices and they can respond to their mate,pups,preadators,prey and they can respond back! i know its not realistic but if people like my idea,quote me!

Hello worahora,
I believe you can always post suggestions for new episodes here.^^
Ideas for new episodes:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14558

Locked

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”