Squash the Bugs! Contest- Updated!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Zethra

Re: Squash the Bugs! Contest- Updated!

Post by Zethra » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:16 pm

WQ Coordinator wrote:The contest has ended and we're close to making a decision! I can't tell you names yet, but I can tell you we will be adding more than one beta tester. Thank you to everyone who entered- even if you don't win this contest, you still helped make us aware of some of the glitches/bugs in the game and hopefully many of them can be fixed for the next version of the game!

I think I'll post a new topic to announce the contest winners and lock this topic when that topic is posted, FYI.
That's awesome news Cana! I'm excited to see who the winners are, good luck to everyone who entered the contest!

NightlyH

Post by NightlyH » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:48 pm

AHH NO! Darn I could not enter in time... I had server errors from yahoo (they went into there maintenance mode) so I could not enter :? ... Oh well, good luck to the rest of you :(

Adalae
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Adalae » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Congrats to the winners! I'm sure you guys all sent in really great and detailed bug reports!

AveryCF
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Avery

Post by AveryCF » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:11 pm

I have some bugs I like to warn people about and hope they will be fixed for 2.5, and sence this is a topic about bugs then I must be in the right place. Here I go.
1. I don't know what makes it happen but, some times I find the water to be black. Yes, black. In single player and muti.
2. Some times elk go poof, they just were there one second then not there in the next. In single player and muti.
3. A speed glitch, when you press the "c" key to talk in muti player. If you come back to life when you died and did that, if your still typing, you run SUPER fast, and can't stop!
4. In single player, if you press the "p" key when you run into a foe wolf. Your wolf pees then starts sliding EVERY WHERE! The only way to fix it is to log out and back in.
5. In muti player, some times I get boot glitchs. I get kicked out of the game in the middle of mid play. It happens randomly. You never know when it's going to choose to boot you off.
Hope you can fix these glitchs for 2.5! Hope I helped!XD
-AveryCF, Leader of Night Hunters Pack

Russel
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Russel » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Awwww.....I didn't make it in time! :( Ah well, I don't think I had a major bug problem, I'm not sure if it was a bug. :lol:

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Remember, we still appreciate all detailed bug reports we receive. So even though the contest is over, you can always report bugs by following the details outline in the first topic of this post, but e-mail them to bugs@wolfquest.org. Thanks!

Locking so I can make the winners announcement topic.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”