Want to see a few more screenshots?

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Shona
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Want to see a few more screenshots?

Post by Shona » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:36 am

omg thats sooooooo amazeing!! i cant wait to play the new wolf quest!! i really like the lightning and snow, but i still like it all! OMG I CANT WAIT TO PLAY IM GONNA EXPLODE WHEN IT COMES OUT!! (not literally :lol:) :D :D :D

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:40 am

Dostluk wrote:Thanks, Silvie! ^^

Another question: The fire on the tree will keep there? Will it do damages to the other trees and forest? If we touch our wolves can die or get hurt?
Be sure to save your questions for now, until a further time ;P
WQ Coordinator wrote:(And sorry, I won't be answering any questions about the screenshots at this point, so please save your questions until we either hold a 2.5 live Q&A or we're closer to releasing the game.)

Buck21
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Buck21 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:38 pm

do we know when 2.5 is coming out yet?

jumpjump456

Post by jumpjump456 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Buck21 wrote:do we know when 2.5 is coming out yet?
All that Cana could garantee was it will be out in 2011 most likely near the end of the year.

The lightining is awesome!!

Elatrix
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Elatrix » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Haha. ^Glad your likeing wolfquest, and enjoy the screenshots. ;3

FlameFur The Leader
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by FlameFur The Leader » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:52 pm

that the same question that i ask and they never replyed i hope they reply on this one lol

Dusk12
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Dusk12 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 pm

OMG can anyone tell me the exact date of release? I heard April 7th but delayed. I suppose ya'll are still working on bugs and such, but please, hurry! cant wait no more! lolz talking funnily. BUT GET IT OUT!!! SOOOOOOO EXCITED.......

jumpjump456

Post by jumpjump456 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Dusk12 wrote:wowsers can anyone tell me the exact date of release? I heard April 7th but delayed. I suppose ya'll are still working on bugs and such, but please, hurry! cant wait no more! lolz talking funnily. BUT GET IT OUT!!! SOOOOOOO EXCITED.......
jumpjump456 wrote: All that Cana could garantee was it will be out in 2011 most likely near the end of the year.

Pryntis
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Pryntis » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:37 pm

These are great progress shots. I'm quiet pleased the with out come by far. Especially the the different colour in the sky as the weather changes. It's genius.

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:42 am

jumpjump456 wrote:
Dusk12 wrote:wowsers can anyone tell me the exact date of release? I heard April 7th but delayed. I suppose ya'll are still working on bugs and such, but please, hurry! cant wait no more! lolz talking funnily. BUT GET IT OUT!!! SOOOOOOO EXCITED.......
jumpjump456 wrote: All that Cana could garantee was it will be out in 2011 most likely near the end of the year.

The Community and other sources have been making up rumors about 2.5's release date to confuse and disappoint people; April 7th was never a real release. (; I'm sure the game will be more than worth the wait though.
Pryntis wrote:These are great progress shots. I'm quiet pleased the with out come by far. Especially the the different colour in the sky as the weather changes. It's genius.
They definitely are; it's perfectly realistic. <3

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:58 am

These screenshots are sure creating a enthusiastic buzz around the forums, it's great to see the community so ecstatic about something. We can all give each other a pat on the back for helping out in anyway - from just clicking the advertisements and helping keeping the questions about dates, information and the such, to donating an amount.

This really will be a 'deluxe' version of Slough Creek and will bring a renewed interest to the game and forums. Remember, just because 2.5's creation is underway, that doesn't mean you have to stop donating to help out!

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:01 am

sparky_wolf wrote:These screenshots are sure creating a enthusiastic buzz around the forums, it's great to see the community so ecstatic about something. We can all give each other a pat on the back for helping out in anyway - from just clicking the advertisements and helping keeping the questions about dates, information and the such, to donating an amount.

This really will be a 'deluxe' version of Slough Creek and will bring a renewed interest to the game and forums. Remember, just because 2.5's creation is underway, that doesn't mean you have to stop donating to help out!
Well said, Sparky. It's so good to see the Community unite to share their excitement for this truely awesome new bend in the WQ experience, and come together as a team to pitch in and give a hand to the Team in so many ways and keep WolfQuest going.

Also quite true. WolfQuest; like anything else; cannot have too much money, and each little bit helps keep the Community and game running and evolving. (:

Elatrix
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Elatrix » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 am

It seems like lots of people are taking an interest. How exiting! ;3

Kamerah
Pup
Pup

Post by Kamerah » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Woah, they're amazing! :D Great job, it's going to be AWESOME! 8D

lucaiser
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by lucaiser » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Very beautiful! I can't wait! It's so nice to see the buzz given from the screenshots ,its looking amazing i cant wait till it is out!(:

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”