Want to see a few more screenshots?

Archived news, updates and announcements.
djulianna1999
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Want to see a few more screenshots?

Post by djulianna1999 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Does anybody know when it's going to come out? IM SO EXCITED! I can't wait any longer! :!:

NightlyH

Post by NightlyH » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 pm

djulianna1999 wrote:Does anybody know when it's going to come out? IM SO EXCITED! I can't wait any longer! :!:
WQ Coordinator wrote:This episode will definitely be released before the end of 2011; we’ll give you a more specific estimated release date after we’ve gotten farther along in the programming and have a better idea for how much time it will take to complete everything

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:40 am

Nightly-Howler wrote:No, uber cant even get close to the amazing job the team has done (and Cana took the screens so YES).

I feel like this is a better word...
The game is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Well, now that you mention it Nightly, I suppose supercalifragilisticexpiadlidocious is a more appropiate term. ^^ Whatever we call it, 2.5 will be very satisfying, I know that for a fact.

NightlyH

Post by NightlyH » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:43 am

XD! I am sure it will be great! And when I compare WQ to some other RPG's the graphics and just simply FANTASTIC (Which just happens to be the setting I have it set to :P)

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:10 am

Nightly-Howler wrote:XD! I am sure it will be great! And when I compare WQ to some other RPG's the graphics and just simply FANTASTIC (Which just happens to be the setting I have it set to :P)
Yup, I use that setting too. xP I can just imagine how radiant the snow in Slough Creek will look~

NightlyH

Post by NightlyH » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 am

Yes, the higher the graphics the better it will look. I cant wait to see the snow, and just to look at the great job the team has done, if you look at that one snowflake in the last picture, the detail of it is amazing!

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 am

Well, I think most everything that would have been said about this topic has already been said (and restated, and repeated, and then said again). Thanks to those of you who continuously help positively answer those questions that are often repeated, even on the same page. Patience is a virtue. :)

Locking... and I probably won't add more screenshots until after beta testing starts (which has not happened yet- there are still plenty of bugs to fix without needing extra people to test it out yet, but we're hopeful it will start at some point in the near future). FYI, beta testing screenshots will probably be posted in a topic in General WolfQuest Discussion, rather than this forum.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”