Now Accepting Moderator Applications

Archived news, updates and announcements.
DragonflySpirit
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Re: Now Accepting Moderator Applications

Post by DragonflySpirit » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Good luck everyone!^^
And good luck to you Cana-

MsGoldenMC4

Post by MsGoldenMC4 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:08 pm

BooboosPiggy wrote:
-x-Rebecca-x- wrote:I just sent in my Application for being a Moderator! I by acidently put "Moderator Application" insteads of " WQ Coordinator's Moderator Application".I hope you didnt mind if i put"Moderator Application" I didnt have time because i got to exited XD
You wouldn't put in 'WQ Coordinator's Moderator Application'; you insert your username into the quote. For example, yours would be
'-x-Rebecca-x-'s Moderator Application'. (;

Though anyway, seems interesting! I might apply if I find enough free time coming my way. ^^
But i forgot to put: -x-Rebecca-x-'s Moderator Application DX.Well,i hope Cana doesnt mind

-Sheeba
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Post by -Sheeba » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:10 pm

-x-Rebecca-x- wrote:
BooboosPiggy wrote:
-x-Rebecca-x- wrote:I just sent in my Application for being a Moderator! I by acidently put "Moderator Application" insteads of " WQ Coordinator's Moderator Application".I hope you didnt mind if i put"Moderator Application" I didnt have time because i got to exited XD
You wouldn't put in 'WQ Coordinator's Moderator Application'; you insert your username into the quote. For example, yours would be
'-x-Rebecca-x-'s Moderator Application'. (;

Though anyway, seems interesting! I might apply if I find enough free time coming my way. ^^
But i forgot to put: -x-Rebecca-x-'s Moderator Application DX.Well,i hope Cana doesnt mind
Don't worry, you did it right. It's not required to put your username, since it's already in the application, so just "Moderator Application" was perfectly fine :)

Myk

Post by Myk » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:11 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:
VNightV wrote:Good luck to all!

I have a question though

What happens if the current Email that is registered as your Wolfquests account is no longer working? May I send it off another email account?
Yes, you can use any email you wish, preferably the one you check most often, but either way, any email should be fine :)

Thanks SilverHybrid!

Good luck to all who send applications, Good luck to Cana with choosing members!

I am just about to send my application.. ^.^

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:12 pm

I wished I could sign up, but do you have to be a certin age, like 16 or something?
Oh, and good luck, Cana! I have my fingers crossed for the new mod! (Definately not me)

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:14 pm

wolfluver86 wrote:I wished I could sign up, but do you have to be a certin age, like 16 or something?
No, there is no specific age requirement. So, anyone may apply, regardless of age, age isn't a major factor anyway ;)

wolf pup
Pup
Pup
Location: Looking over Canyon Cliffs and screaming ``IT BURNS`` as dust blows into my eyes

Post by wolf pup » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm going to give it a shot at becoming a Moderator because I have been with wolfquest, even if I didn't have an account, ever since they started. I love you WQ!! And good luck everyone else!

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:15 pm

I like how there isn't an age requirement anymore, there was a requirement of.. 15? I think last time, and 14 before that.

Black Frost
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Black Frost » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:15 pm

:D I bet you'll get loads of apps, good luck to everyone!

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:
wolfluver86 wrote:I wished I could sign up, but do you have to be a certin age, like 16 or something?
No, there is no specific age requirement. So, anyone may apply, regardless of age, age isn't a major factor anyway ;)
So, it doesn't matter if your 10 or 9 to be mod? As long as you don't go crazed with locking, lol. (Ignore the locking post, I have a very funny mind :lol: )

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Hidden Phoenix wrote:I like how there isn't an age requirement anymore, there was a requirement of.. 15? I think last time, and 14 before that.
Indeed, the age requirement last time was 15+ :3 It was decided that the requirement wouldn't be added this time around, for a number of reasons. Though, yes, I think it is nice that there isn't a specific age requirement this time.
wolfluver86 wrote:
SilverHybrid wrote:
So, it doesn't matter if your 10 or 9 to be mod? As long as you don't go crazed with locking, lol. (Ignore the locking post, I have a very funny mind :lol: )
Yes, that correct :) As long as you feel you meet the requirements to become a moderator and feel you can represent the community in a positive manner, go a head and apply!

MsGoldenMC4

Post by MsGoldenMC4 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:18 pm

I wish everyone luck that applies!

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Okay, now I'm confused. It says, "First name here" after I downloaded the application thing. Does it mean in real life or anything?
(Sorry about all of the questions! Just a little curious)

Winterwolf1

Post by Winterwolf1 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Exciting to see moderator applications are up. I wish everyone good luck who enters. I shall probably apply as well this time.

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:26 pm

wolfluver86 wrote:Okay, now I'm confused. It says, "First name here" after I downloaded the application thing. Does it mean in real life or anything?
(Sorry about all of the questions! Just a little curious)
(Don't worry about it, curiousity never hurt anybody ;))

Also, by 'First name here' is means you real name in real life, although you can put something like a nickname, just something you wish to be known by. Though, I'd overly reccommend using your real name.

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”