Now Accepting Moderator Applications

Archived news, updates and announcements.
shenzie
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Now Accepting Moderator Applications

Post by shenzie » Sun May 01, 2011 11:27 am

Tomorrow is the last day! I noticed most of the old(not picked last time, but times before that) mods left. Only a couple remain, good thing we are doing this again. Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see the new mods!

~Jade~

safren
Yearling
Yearling

Post by safren » Sun May 01, 2011 1:13 pm

i feel like it will decrease my chance of being picked because i sent my application in on the second day after cana started this topic, i probably should have waited a few days, oh well! Tomorrow is the deadline, I hope everyone wanting to apply have already submitted their application! good luck to everyone! :)

Moon-Light-Shadow

Post by Moon-Light-Shadow » Sun May 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Gosh, Only a day until it ends. Not long, eh? I Cannot wait, I'm going to explode! xD

Once again. GOOD-LUCK!!!

Thandi
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Thandi » Sun May 01, 2011 8:17 pm

I'm very excited to see the new moderators, but that won't be very soon, unless Cana has something up her sleeve...
Anyways, good luck to all those who apply and get those applications in!

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Good luck, once again, to everybody who has applied for the duty of moderator! You can feel the suspense mounting within the community, the excitement is amazing. It's the final day today, so all applications in by midnight have a chance!

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Sun May 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Well, the time certainly has gone by quickly; one day left already. I can see what you mean, Sparky, by the excitement that is tingling within the Community; I have not seen such pure enthusiastic chatter since last year when 2.5 was announced. What with all the new things coming, I can tell this will be an amazing summer for WolfQuest. ;)

As others have mentioned, good luck to everyone who applied; be confident and know that the proper green names will be chosen for the Community no matter what happens. I myself have the utmost confidence that Cana and the current moderators will do as outstanding a job as ever in choosing them.

HappygirlXD
Yearling
Yearling

Post by HappygirlXD » Sun May 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Sent mine in. :D Doubt I'll ne chosen.

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Sun May 01, 2011 10:09 pm

-x- Silvie -x- wrote:Well, the time certainly has gone by quickly; one day left already. I can see what you mean, Sparky, by the excitement that is tingling within the Community; I have not seen such pure enthusiastic chatter since last year when 2.5 was announced. What with all the new things coming, I can tell this will be an amazing summer for WolfQuest. ;)

As others have mentioned, good luck to everyone who applied; be confident and know that the proper green names will be chosen for the Community no matter what happens. I myself have the utmost confidence that Cana and the current moderators will do as outstanding a job as ever in choosing them.
Well said Silvie, everybody should have complete faith and respect for the final decision and welcome the new WolfQuest Team members warmly. Hopefully no disputes will arise and people will understand that the team has decided the new moderators are capable and suitable of their duties.

Cenetri
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Cenetri » Sun May 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Whew, finally managed to hand my application in tonight - that was a looong project. April 13th - May 1st... let's hope that it was all worthwhile.

No matter who is chosen, I wish luck to everyone! I'm sure that you all did an outstanding job on your applications - you should be proud of yourselves for committing to this!

Moon-Light-Shadow

Post by Moon-Light-Shadow » Sun May 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Cenetri wrote:Whew, finally managed to hand my application in tonight - that was a looong project. April 13th - May 1st... let's hope that it was all worthwhile.

No matter who is chosen, I wish luck to everyone! I'm sure that you all did an outstanding job on your applications - you should be proud of yourselves for committing to this!
Indeed! It shows Maturity, and Confidence. But, restraining from Applying also shows Maturity. :3 I'm sure everyone is wondering about who the new mods will be!

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Mon May 02, 2011 2:12 am

safren wrote:i feel like it will decrease my chance of being picked because i sent my application in on the second day after cana started this topic, i probably should have waited a few days, oh well! Tomorrow is the deadline, I hope everyone wanting to apply have already submitted their application! good luck to everyone! :)
There is definitely no option of your chances being decreased just because of the day you sent your application. Some people sent their applications on the day this was posted, so no worries :3

FrozenRosez
Pup
Pup

Post by FrozenRosez » Mon May 02, 2011 2:45 am

Today is the deadline i believe, so a final good luck from me! There are so many capable users fit for the job, i cant wait to hopefully see some of them picked. :3

goldenwolf1
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by goldenwolf1 » Mon May 02, 2011 3:05 am

i can't wait to see the new Moderators! good luck to every one XD

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 am

And now that the deadline is here, I bid everyone who applied good luck and I can't wait to see who gets chosen~! c:

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Mon May 02, 2011 3:48 am

The deadline is here. Now the wait. Hopefully everyone will have much patience while the moderators and Cana consider the last applicants and finalise their decision. Good luck again everyone, it will be fantastic to see new moderators assisting aroung the forums!

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”