The new green names have been chosen!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
April

Re: The new green names have been chosen!

Post by April » Wed May 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Redsky wrote:Thanks for posting this Cana! I feel honored to become a member of the current team of moderators and I'll do my best as a moderator. Congrats to Addy, Silvie, and Zethra, also, as you three really deserved it. I know plenty of others deserved it to, and I'm sure a time will come where those people become moderators also. Keep posting and be active, everyone!

CONGRATS REDSKY!!! You so deserve it! <3

And to the rest of you too! ^^

Although I signed up and this has been yet the third generation of mods that have been posted since my time here, I probably wouldn't have made as good as moderator anyway. It's just the work load this tiem of year :/ And knowing that its grade 12 next year and then college...its only going to get worse. But congrats to you all. I was actually fine with it either way. If I got to be a mod I'd be so happy and honoured, though the downside of that is I"d probably get addicted to wolf quest all over again XD ANd I wouldn't have a life just like I didn't before back in middle school. So either way <3 to all of you!

Ratlover4194
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Ratlover4194 » Wed May 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Congrats, guys! :D I'm sure you'll all do your new jobs wonderfully!!

Red, I am thrilled for you that you've finally become a mod. I've thought for a long time that you would be a great moderator. Congrats, fellow Journey fan. :wink:

Zethra, you are a wonderful member of the community, and I know you will make an excellent mod. Well done!. :)

I don't know Adelae or Silvie as well, but I look forward to getting to know you better now. Congratulations, guys! :mrgreen:

I, like April, am also going into grade 12 next year, and I would not even attempt to submit for mod-ship. :3 So glad there are those out there that are willing to spend their time doing this. Thank you to all the mods, and all those who are mods no longer. I miss the old mods, and am thrilled when I get to see them around the forums again, but I know that I will grow to feel the same about these new guys and gals. :wink: Best of luck to you all. ^-^

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Wed May 11, 2011 9:58 pm

April wrote:
Redsky wrote:Thanks for posting this Cana! I feel honored to become a member of the current team of moderators and I'll do my best as a moderator. Congrats to Addy, Silvie, and Zethra, also, as you three really deserved it. I know plenty of others deserved it to, and I'm sure a time will come where those people become moderators also. Keep posting and be active, everyone!

CONGRATS REDSKY!!! You so deserve it! <3

And to the rest of you too! ^^

Although I signed up and this has been yet the third generation of mods that have been posted since my time here, I probably wouldn't have made as good as moderator anyway. It's just the work load this tiem of year :/ And knowing that its grade 12 next year and then college...its only going to get worse. But congrats to you all. I was actually fine with it either way. If I got to be a mod I'd be so happy and honoured, though the downside of that is I"d probably get addicted to wolf quest all over again XD ANd I wouldn't have a life just like I didn't before back in middle school. So either way <3 to all of you!
What a touching post, April. Thank you; I know you would have done an excellent job either way. <3

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Thu May 12, 2011 12:26 am

There are plenty of community members here who would of done (or eventually do) a excellent job at moderating either way. As Cana stated previously, which I completely agree with, this community does show that we have a great amount of people who may become future moderators (probably would be better if I said modlets, hehe) ;3 So, keep with it!

animal123
Pup
Pup

Post by animal123 » Thu May 12, 2011 2:54 am

congratulations to all the new moderaters!

Anthama
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Anthama » Thu May 12, 2011 5:58 am

Congrats! I know you all will do a great job! I wish everyone a good day and always!

Kestrelflight
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kestrelflight » Thu May 12, 2011 6:05 am

Congratulations on the green names Adalae, Redsky, -x- Silvie -x-, and Zethra! You guys really deserve it!

RoseFur

Post by RoseFur » Thu May 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Congrats to all of you! Enjoy your time as moderators, you all deserve it.

Kipcha28

Post by Kipcha28 » Thu May 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Congratulations, all of you! You deserve it. :)

swiftkill132
Pup
Pup

Post by swiftkill132 » Thu May 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Condradulations new green namers! i am sure you guys will make great mods and make the wq community a much better place! Maby i will be picked next time. You never know! :D

smmorat
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by smmorat » Thu May 12, 2011 4:08 pm

congratulations to all of you! :D good luck!

safren
Yearling
Yearling

Post by safren » Thu May 12, 2011 4:45 pm

i bet you all will be amazing moderators, i am looking forward to seeing your green name on the forums!

shadowwolf966
Yearling
Yearling

Post by shadowwolf966 » Thu May 12, 2011 5:09 pm

congrats you guys!
You so deserved it. :)

Frost46
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Frost46 » Thu May 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Congrats to all of the new mods, I hope you enjoy your new green names! :)

xSelene
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by xSelene » Thu May 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Congratulations on getting those spiffy green names you four! You all truly deserve it and I'm confident all of you will make outstanding mods here on the forum. It's nice to see you guys with your new position, many of the things you guys do inspire me, and I'm sure others. <3 It's so wonderful to hear that the community is filled with great potential modlets [ that word makes me giggle ] and I can't wait for when the day comes that I'll get to see more of our outstanding members become mods.

I was thinking of sending in an application but with all I've got going on in life right now I don't know if I'd be able to take the responsibility on right now. Plus so many of you guys work so hard and work amazing miracles around the forum ^_^ I'm a tad too lazy for such things. XD

Best of luck with the positions guys! Enjoy your green names, I'm confident you'll all make amazing moderators! (;

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”