Quick WolfQuest 2.5 Update

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Quick WolfQuest 2.5 Update

Post by Koa » Tue May 24, 2011 8:46 pm

-did not know this thread existed- =D
SilverB wrote:Cool! can't wait! uh... are there more quests? (i Forgot....) just wondering, toattly understand if your busy! good luck team!!!
The only things that are in this update are mainly the winning ideas from the 2.5. Ideas Contest which were - "Weather and Time" and "I Need a Rest." My guess is probably not unless I'm missing something. Cana probably has a more definite answer.

yeloweyes
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by yeloweyes » Tue May 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Awesome! Ive been waiting for more estimatedamount realese date thanks Cana cant wait for it to come out! :D

Edit: Oh and one quick question, when you go into the multiplayer rooms, when you start your own room will you get to choose what weather you want and how long day and night will last?
Last edited by -x- Silvie -x- on Wed May 25, 2011 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding information from extra posts. Please use the edit feature rather than double posting, thanks!

silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Post by silvywolfy » Wed May 25, 2011 1:33 am

thank for the quick update cana! is one of the bugs when the lighting goes upwards? lol... or the rain goes threw the ground LOL that would be funny XD

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Wed May 25, 2011 2:33 am

Ooh, thanks for the update Cana, even if it was only quick. I'm sure it's greatly appreciated throughout the community, especially with the mounting excitement about the future release ^^. August sounds fantastic, and it's good to see such confidence coming from the team c;

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Wed May 25, 2011 2:46 am

yeloweyes wrote:Oh and one quick question, when you go into the multiplayer rooms, when you start your own room will you get to choose what weather you want and how long day and night will last?
Just to let you know, yeloweyes, you should probably wait to ask questions about 2.5 until we're even closer to the release date, since even though Cana hasn't reminded us not to on this thread I doubt she'll have time to answer. ;3
silvywolfy wrote:thank for the quick update cana! is one of the bugs when the lighting goes upwards? lol... or the rain goes threw the ground LOL that would be funny XD
Though yes, I'm sure some of those bugs are out there! Good luck to the Team in fixing the glitches, I'm sure they shall do a fantastic job as ever~

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Wed May 25, 2011 3:53 am

Thanks for the update Cana~!

With the long awaited release date announced, the anticipation is surely building. c:

NightlyH

Post by NightlyH » Wed May 25, 2011 4:27 am

Yes, an update was what I needed! And new bugs means greater things, if you know what I mean... I am really excited to hear that the game is coming along fine at the moment. Which means beta testing is soon to be here :wink:

Good luck to all of you :3

HighlightChaser124
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: Among A Rocky Ledge At The Heart Of The Midnight Storms Pack. Pack

Post by HighlightChaser124 » Wed May 25, 2011 4:39 am

Awsome!!!! I've been waiting for so long, can hardly wait any more! Good thing it's in the summer :mrgreen: my moms gonna have trouble gettin me off this computer! ya!

SpiritPelt

Post by SpiritPelt » Wed May 25, 2011 6:49 am

I totally needed an update or I would have passed out, I can't wait for the game!

pokemonfanwere
Pup
Pup

Post by pokemonfanwere » Wed May 25, 2011 7:05 am

Thank you so much WQ team and Cana! If it weren't for you guys, then the first one wouldn't of been made.
:?: Uh, just one question though, how long will time be in real time? (for winter, spring, summer, fall) A week, a few minutes...an hour? Please get back to me as soon as possible, but you guys did great!!! :P :P :D :D

BluePaw000
Pup
Pup

Post by BluePaw000 » Wed May 25, 2011 8:20 am

Oh yay! Extra! I can not wait to release Episode 2.5. I am shocked that so quickly found a date. No no no my words! I'm excited! Good luck in removing the problems and bugs! And I have a birthday in August! It will surprising surprise! xD

Good luck in the next making and no have a problems!

palco
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by palco » Wed May 25, 2011 9:48 am

Thank you Cana! :mrgreen:

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Wed May 25, 2011 10:19 am

pokemonfanwere wrote:Thank you so much WQ team and Cana! If it weren't for you guys, then the first one wouldn't of been made.
:?: Uh, just one question though, how long will time be in real time? (for winter, spring, summer, fall) A week, a few minutes...an hour? Please get back to me as soon as possible, but you guys did great!!! :P :P :D :D
As stated previously, it would be best to leave your questions for later (until we either come near to the release date or we have a 2.5 Q&A), so were more aware of what things are actually going to be like within the game, per say. For now, just hold them back ;)

elk hunting grounds
Pup
Pup

Post by elk hunting grounds » Wed May 25, 2011 10:28 am

Oh, thanks for the update! Glad to hear it will be released sooner, but TAKE YOUR TIME! Take ALL YEAR if you have to! Make it good! :) Will we (the wolf) be able to drink by the way?

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Wed May 25, 2011 10:29 am

elk hunting grounds wrote:Oh, thanks for the update! Glad to hear it will be released sooner, but TAKE YOUR TIME! Take ALL YEAR if you have to! Make it good! :) Will we be able to drink by the way?
Sadly no, you won't be able to drink within the new episode. The only additions that are being added are weather/time, and 'I need a rest!'.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”