Quick WolfQuest 2.5 Update

Archived news, updates and announcements.
oxoDestinyoxo

Re: Quick WolfQuest 2.5 Update

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:49 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:Is 2.5 going to be released some time this month, or will it be like episode 2 where it was released almost 4 months after it was planned to be able to download?
It's estimated to be out this month, but anything can happen. Anything that isn't foreseen. No one knows.

ZippyWizard
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ZippyWizard » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:50 pm

GUYS.Stay calm, the team is doing everything they can.Trust me, I'm excited for sure, but we know what happened when we rushed SC.Don't pester a single person on the team, just stay calm and cheer them on, as demonstrated here.
COME ON, GUYS!We're so close, and we believe in you!!

HowlerOfTheWolves
Pup
Pup

Post by HowlerOfTheWolves » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:52 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:Is 2.5 going to be released some time this month, or will it be like episode 2 where it was released almost 4 months after it was planned to be able to download?
They are planning for it to be sometime this month, but something could pop up and move it back a little. No one knows, we all just have to sit tight and wait patiently! :P
ZippyWizard wrote:GUYS.Stay calm, the team is doing everything they can.Trust me, I'm excited for sure, but we know what happened when we rushed SC.Don't pester a single person on the team, just stay calm and cheer them on, as demonstrated here.
COME ON, GUYS!We're so close, and we believe in you!!
Well, someone is enthusiastic! :D

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”