Another update

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Re: Another update

Post by Floofysaur » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:46 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:
SpecialK42293 wrote:lol my friend never heard of wq, yet they never play it once with an account XD but yet, enthusiasm is growing stronger XD
EEEK!!
wolfluver86 wrote:My friend at my school says she played WolfQuest singleplayer. When I get back to school, I'll tell her about the update. (Is currently at home due to a bad sore throat)
Might want to avoid bringing up those off topic comments there, just so the whole thread doesn't drift off topic, hehe ;)

That aside, nice to see everyone excited!
My apologies SilverHybrid I'll try to avoid going into another subject XD

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:54 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:
SpecialK42293 wrote:lol my friend never heard of wq, yet they never play it once with an account XD but yet, enthusiasm is growing stronger XD
EEEK!!
wolfluver86 wrote:My friend at my school says she played WolfQuest singleplayer. When I get back to school, I'll tell her about the update. (Is currently at home due to a bad sore throat)
Might want to avoid bringing up those off topic comments there, just so the whole thread doesn't drift off topic, hehe ;)

That aside, nice to see everyone excited!
Hehe, whoops! Sorry about that.

Chloethegreat
Pup
Pup
Location: I am now training how to hunt with my pack, I am a Rare Red Wolf!

Post by Chloethegreat » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Please release 2.5 on a Friday or Saturday! so most of us get more time to play it! :D

rosebudw1
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by rosebudw1 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:17 pm

so its coming soon! great! it would be cool if ucould release it sunday, i have a festival to go too on saturday lol :D either way, thanx 4 the update and keep up the good work! :mrgreen:

Howling Fang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Howling Fang » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:30 pm

This game is going to be EPIC with the new designs into it! Thanks a lot again everybody for what you've done waiting and creating the game!!! Just a few days this game could comeout, I know thats what EVERYBODY wants!!!

ShadowGhostWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ShadowGhostWolf » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:34 pm

I so can't wait till the update!! :)

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm so excited that I feel like I might explode. xD

Wintermoth
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Wintermoth » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:44 pm

So any day now? Can't wait! :D

Hear that wolfquest staffers? You got a 17-year-old, senior in high school is super excited for the game to come out!! Kudos to y'all for making a great game.

Buck21
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Buck21 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:51 pm

AAAAA ITS OCTOBER CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Kali

Post by Alpha Female » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Buck21 wrote:AAAAA ITS OCTOBER CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's great to know you're excited Buck21, but please do not post in all capitals as it can be classified as SPAM. Thanks! ;)

ZippyWizard
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ZippyWizard » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:Please release 2.5 on a Friday or Saturday! so most of us get more time to play it! :D
Do you realize how little the chance is of it coming out on a weekend day? Cana works during the week. So there's a chance it'll be released on one of those days, but a bigger chance of a Monday or Tuesday...I forget what days Cana's in the office xD

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Hrm, wouldn't it be cool if the update came at the end of the month? A long wait, but it least it's just in time for Halloween! xD
ZippyWizard wrote:
Chloethegreat wrote:Please release 2.5 on a Friday or Saturday! so most of us get more time to play it! :D
Do you realize how little the chance is of it coming out on a weekend day? Cana works during the week. So there's a chance it'll be released on one of those days, but a bigger chance of a Monday or Tuesday...I forget what days Cana's in the office xD
And...pretty much what ZippyWizard said. Thank you.

Russetwind
Pup
Pup
Location: Over here, down there, around the corner, to the left, to the right.infront of you, behind you,gone

Post by Russetwind » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Wintermoth wrote:So any day now? Can't wait! :D

Hear that wolfquest staffers? You got a 17-year-old, senior in high school is super excited for the game to come out!! Kudos to y'all for making a great game.

That is nothing :wink: I'm 21!!! and I am excited!!! you would think I had a life, right?

WRONG! :mrgreen:

Phantom Blackshadow
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Phantom Blackshadow » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Man, when Cana posted that last night, I thought FER SURE the update was coming out today, I was so pumped with excitement. xD Now I'm just trying to tell myself that it's gonna come out sometime this week to try and calm myself down, lol.

"We'd be lucky if it came out, like, Saturday. Or next week." These are the kinds of things I tell myself to keep me from checking the site every 20 minutes like I really want to. C: But nothing can distract from the utter excitement. <3

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:28 pm

WQ Coordinator wrote:...so are you ready? Because if you're not, you better get ready... ;)
Aggghhhhhh Cana! Now you have me all excited again! I'm gonna destroy the refresh button now XD I was bboorrrnnnn ready.

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”