WolfQuest 2.5: Survival of the Pack Deluxe is released!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
snowywolf101
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: WolfQuest 2.5: Survival of the Pack Deluxe is released!

Post by snowywolf101 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Aziah wrote:
locomotion12 wrote:I'm sorry if this is off topic, but when i make a female wolf, it says im a male wolf...

Still fun to play, even f that makes me a bit annoyed. So cute... I love the paw prints in the snow.

Does anybody else? :)
Yes, i noticed the same thing with my female wolves. I sent a bug report; does anyone else notice their scent view does not work when you want to identify the smells?
i feel your pain both of you :(

elk hunting grounds
Pup
Pup

Post by elk hunting grounds » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Aziah wrote:
Monsoonsilverwolf wrote:For DashaMJJ:
The missions are still the same, the game ends when you go to the rendevous place. the only things added are weather, the option to sit, rest, sleep, choose if you want to play at day, night, dusk or other thing I can't remember.

My problem about the female transforms into a male one is different. I make a female wolf and when I'm going to the wolf terrirory I can't find any wolf and the scent marks are like out of control ..not exactly out of control but they are linears and my wolf can't smell it. I didn't tred yet with a male wolf.

And yes now mates are helpfull =D
locomotion12 wrote:I'm sorry if this is off topic, but when i make a female wolf, it says im a male wolf...

Still fun to play, even f that makes me a bit annoyed. So cute... I love the paw prints in the snow.

Yes, i noticed the same thing with my female wolves. I sent a bug report; does anyone else notice their scent view does not work when you want to identify the smells?

YES!! That is a very annoying glitch to me. :x At least I know the smells.

-VicesAndVirtues-
Pup
Pup

Post by -VicesAndVirtues- » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:28 pm

OMG! it is so awesome but i have problems when i get stuck in the river and about the reflection thing......it kinda bothers me :shock:

Riahbeth2
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Bobbing my head to the rhythm of life, and Christmas music! :D

Post by Riahbeth2 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:41 pm

I really enjoy 2.5. ^^ I give a thumbs up to the team! All that hard work really paid off!

MoonStep
Pup
Pup

Post by MoonStep » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm NOT kidding, when I saw it my eyes lit up and I read it. After I was breathing with an excited 'panting' sound. I couldn't stop walking, I was speed-walking through the kitchen around the island!!!! I CANT WANT TO PLAY IT TOMORROw AFTER SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D The wait didn't bother me, I'm just excited! I dont know how im going to sleep tonight! THANKS WQ TEAM!!!!!!! :D

*Silver*

gearsthegeek
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by gearsthegeek » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:02 pm

wow haha, I guess I should've gotten on my computer a little earlier! I just started the download and it's got 4 minutes left :'D
can't wait to start playing, I'm sure it's gonna be amazing.

AveryCF
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Avery

Post by AveryCF » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Ok, after reading the posts, (I always read the posts posted after my last post...But if I haven't been here in a month,more like a whole week but ok, you get the idea.) here is my reply to all that I read in between this post and my last on this same topic:
1. I get the female turn into male glitch as well. I just make my wolf REAL small with no strangth, my mate does the strong stuff for me.
2. My mate always killed coyotes (and chasing bob) with me, even in 2.0.3...But only in 2.5 do they help make near by dangers go away around the den thretening my pups if it is at the den at the time being after hunting.
3. It's sad to know a download went for 2 days. Mine was 5 minets too.
4. Queshton is still unanswered: Does the bug fix thing Dave warrned us about go and fix already 2.5 downloads automaticly? Or do we have to redownload?

I keep seeing this pop up and same answer I like to put up with others: No pups dont grow up, (as much as I wished they would with many others) the only things in this is weather, time and resting. BUT! I'm throwing this out there, I would likly gess that if pups grew up:
1. The whole forums would be just excited as with the 2.5 wait and talking about it so you cant miss it.
2. It would likly be a new Epasode seeing that you would be on your second litter.
So ya, maybe in future games?(I'm asking as I say this, not doing a mods job, I only want to be known in the forums as a HELPER, not a mod.I even make mistakes still, so i'm far from my goal yet)

KreeK
Pup
Pup

Post by KreeK » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 pm

This is pretty exciting! of course, i have been waiting forever, but now that its out im relieved :) We own a husky so until the game had come out *and even now still* i play wq in the real world with her :)

Bailee
Pup
Pup

Post by Bailee » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:24 pm

I'm real glad this came out! My computer downloaded it in three minutes, ha! New record! XD
But anyway, it must be annoying to have all of this forum filled up with people complaining about the gender problems, especially when you all worked so hard to get this new update out -_-
But it's not all complaints, a lot of people are just as psyched to have it out as I am, regardless of the minor bugs!

Zeezie
Pup
Pup

Post by Zeezie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:48 am

I love the new version!
I really love the new animations, and the light effects are amazing. <3
And I'm not having alot of bugs. c8

Thanks alot WQ team!

DashaMJJ
Pup
Pup

Post by DashaMJJ » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:54 am

elk hunting grounds wrote:
Aziah wrote:
Monsoonsilverwolf wrote:For DashaMJJ:
The missions are still the same, the game ends when you go to the rendevous place. the only things added are weather, the option to sit, rest, sleep, choose if you want to play at day, night, dusk or other thing I can't remember.

My problem about the female transforms into a male one is different. I make a female wolf and when I'm going to the wolf terrirory I can't find any wolf and the scent marks are like out of control ..not exactly out of control but they are linears and my wolf can't smell it. I didn't tred yet with a male wolf.

And yes now mates are helpfull =D

YES!! That is a very annoying glitch to me. :x At least I know the smells.

Your stories are very Interestingly,:) but I wondered about whether it is possible to create a flock of three or more wolves in a single game .... :)
if somebody can answer this question please answer:)

Wolfen-TM
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Wolfen-TM » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:45 am

Oh goodness this is a cool update. Love the effects :)
However, there isn't a new level :( Will a new episode ever be released? Good job anyhow, Wolfquest team!

Wolfen-TM
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Wolfen-TM » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:46 am

Also, sorry for double posting, but I can't make a female wolf! Why is this??? And, my mate keeps glitching in Slough Creek-she keeps going behind trees and can't get out. Can you please fix these bugs?

EpicOlf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by EpicOlf » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:52 am

Woah amazing! Great job WQ Team! Downloaded the game and looks amazing!

Nausicaa
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Nausicaa » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 am

Ha, and to think I found WolfQuest through a random advert. :3

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”