If you would like to apply:
1) Write an e-mail to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with both your username and the words 'moderator application' in the title/subject line.
2) Include this basic information in the beginning of your e-mail:
- Your username
- Your real first name (you can elect not to list this if you want, though I will be the only one to view it and prefer to have this information)
- Any previous usernames you've used on the WolfQuest forum
- Your real age (again, I'm the only one to view this information. There is no age restriction for becoming a moderator this time, but I do like to know your age.)
- Your preferred e-mail address
4) Agree to the moderator expectations. Whether you include this in your e-mail or not, if you're applying to be a moderator, it means you agree to everything listed in the moderator expectations.
- •Act as a role model and make positive contributions to the WolfQuest Community.
•Positively and accurately represent the WolfQuest Team.
•Communicate with administrators, moderators, and other forum members in a professional and helpful manner. Avoid posting anything that may seem negative, demeaning, excluding, or condescending.
•Check the moderated forum(s) once per day to remove inappropriate topics and posts, answer questions, participate in discussions, and add new topics.
•Check other forums at least once per week.
•Check for birthday spammers so they are reported daily
•Respond to those who go against the Community Guidelines in a positive, constructive, and informative manner.
•Correspond with the administrator about concerns and planned absences.
•Check your e-mail and PM inbox regularly. (The e-mail address you list on this application should be the one you check most regularly and does not have to be the same as the one associated with your WolfQuest account.) Update the administrator on any e-mail address changes.
•Keep everything posted in the Moderator forum within the moderator forum. Only share information with non-moderators if you have direct permission to do so.
Any questions? Feel free to list them here. Good luck, everyone! And in the meantime, a familiar green name has returned to help us out... you'll see Rikkuzilla now has a green name again... she'll be floating around the forums to help out the other current moderators. Welcome back, Rikku!